Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by obieewok »

"Sarah had jacket potatoes for dinner."

Obs is picturing a baked potato wearing a blazer and laughing so hard she sharted. Potatoes don't wear jackets. They wear Eye-lets. Oh Gods, Obs is good.

But in all seriousness, potatoes shouldn't be wearing jackets.

Or maybe Sarah means she was eating potatoes out of a jacket? Hmmm. Obs wonders if this is some new weird Brit thing that is supposed to seem cool but is really weird to Obs. Like monogamy. Or fish and chips. There's no chips on that plate. Those are fries. Stop lying. Liar.

Talk amongst yourselves. Obie smells fresh meat. Obs is playing this one safer than the last. She's just going to ask him upfront if he's gay. Saves her from wasting perfectly good deodorant and leg shaving.

Obs
British people drive on the wrong side of the road. Just sayin'
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ninna has a faint feeling that "double lexing" is a very Ninna-like expression and that is indeed what she called it when she was being the fiercest dragon on the lex. Regularly that is...

Becca-boo... Seriously? Vinegar? *makes yuck-face involving 3 feet of dragon tongue*
That's just nasty! And Ninna will not even think about mentioned planet bar, because just the thought would add 5 pounds straight to her hips and another 5 to her tummy.

The white and pink hat looks downright handsome! Ninna will force it on to pup tomorrow and snap a pic, it's the only missing one. If I don't make some for the coolness-spawn of course.

Did anyone but Ninna notice that the persons posting personal messages on the open board has not given any life-sign after "masculine charm" worked it's wonders...

Now Ninna is going to bed, to get some sleep before pup wakes up for a night snack.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Sarah does not understand how everyone else (including Codaniel) has a super cool shiny new misty banner except her :( is it because facebook is being EVIL and not sending me pms?

*wails, sobs and sulks*

or is it because im the inloved child? :(

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

lol...i'm trying to keep up Sarah, promise! *hug* you are on the list!!! Ninna's is a bit complicated lol
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

jasmine thinks Oobs should start writing books. Or maybe jasmine should just save all of oobs' posts and take them to a printer.
Yeah that would be awesome..
Jasmine always has to laugh out loud when she reads oobs' posts, and she loves her for it.

Jasmine wonders who sid chamred this time, because sid came home half an hour early. Let me not that sid works with a lot of females, incl females who are NOT into males, who still would like to make an exception for sid.
So yeah, jasmine wonders which one got the charm and what it took to get her charmed..*frowns*
(jasmine actually thought '' which one was charmed and she has to stomp in the face..))

Jasmine also bought a very cute lill dres...and its GREEN.. can you say: what the.... ??
Also, her fav fake eyelashes are nowhere to be found, so she is a bit freaked out.

Outfit is doing ok, she has worn everything and it looked good. not sure about the accessoiries though... And she has to fix the hairpiece tomorrow, because the glue didnt just glue the feathers, but also the table, and 8 fingers. Jasmine was NOT amused. Stupid glue going right true fabric..*grmblz*
Jasmine is now a bit nervous about doing the makeup and if ppl think her costume is kewl..might be a bit too plain...she doesnt really know.

Jasmine also wants to sleep, but she had to finish her costume, was her hair, get a facial mask(?), do her nails, and so on.

Jasmine is currently waiting for her nails to dry and is soo NOT making a good decision when she went on the lex. typing with wet nails is not very smart. Still, jasmine is like superman, and she can do it. *looks at nails* yup, still good.

Jasmine also bought a lotteryticket: on queensday you can win a great price. 10.000 euros every month, for the rest of your life.
Can you say..... yes please!
Jasmine knows she will never win, but she at least took part and tried.

jasmine wishes everyone a great weekend, and will be thinking of you all on sunday at the EFF, jasmine will take pics...hopefully a lot (also promised her mom), and will show everything on facebook.

jasmine is wondering if her nails are dry enough to go to bed...*frowns*

oeeee jasmine also bought a very cool silver necklace, a bit arabian or something like that, i love it. will show on facebook later on.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Sarah apologises profusely for being a spoilt brat to Misty AKA FABULOUS Banner maker to whom she is eternally greatful for making so many AMAZING banners! *Awaits scary mum punishment*

Sarah goes back a bit to prior spoilt brat having a temper tantrum and foot stomp in the middle of the supermarket because she WANTS her banner and couldnt even say please:

Sarah totally doesnt know what Becca's talking about, Sarah totally dresses her potatoes in lil jackets! It's the only way to eat them dontcha know? Sarah LURVES propeer chips! Fish and chip shop chips! She totally freaked out in the car in Ft Collins because they have a fish and chip shop! Still need to try them but it looked authetic enough to Sarah. Sarah likes her chips swimming, nay DROWNING in vinegar! Yummy :D

Sarah notes how Jasmine totally side stepped the whole *ahem* "Horizontal mambo" reference from Ninna.

Sarah thinks Janny is a LEGEND for not only managing to get her costume finished in time but also at being able to type with wet nails! This is an amazing feat and Sarah is very jealous!

Sarah also thinks that whatever charms Sid had to use more fool the silly women who fell for it because he only has eyes for his Janny and he did it to get home to her faster. (If any of this is not true Sarah advises Sid to keep schtum about it! :lol: ) Sarah hopes Jasmine and Sid have an AMAZING time at the EFF and she cannot WAIT to see photos!

Ok Sarah is off to call Mr Snowflake now. :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

OBS-nice manners…I mean nice banner Babe! MINE!!! 5 days to JOHN’S BOOK!!! And I was all like what the freck is a jacket potato too-so no worries sista I am with ya.

Janny-OhhhMegs wants to see a pic of the cute little green dress that you bought...megs mean green really??? But with your hair and coloring you will look fabulous in it. And about the wet nails have you used OPI quick dry drops???? They really work wonders to speed up the drying process http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... AA300_.jpg
And megs doesn’t think it is stupid about the lottery ticket at all as megs plays the lotto every Friday. Megs could win right??? Just like you could win!!! =)

Sarah-LMAO at your spoiled brat comment.

BTW we have named Megs couch FERNANDO…in case you all were wondering. BC every couch needs a good LATIN NAME-lmao…and speaking of the couch….megs must get back to loving it some more.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Ally is stopping by after a long day of DSU fun.

Ceremony was fun, Ally won an award for Vice Chair of the Year and got a shiny plaque. We ate some yummy mish-mash "everything but the sink" cake - it was vanilla white cake with strawberry icing in between layers, vanilla icing on the outside, blue frosting writing, M&Ms, sprinkles, oreos, whipped cream, and fruit on top. Delicious!
Ally then went to dinner and exchanged gag gifts. She received cooking gear - mits and apron - with her gifters face taped to everything. It was quite hilarious because they were the most random photos ever. Ally's friend Kelly gave her person a whip, which was totally fitting and completely dangerous because, as Ally predicted, he started using it on everyone near by - hence why Ally say across the room as a premptive manuever.

Ally is also here to show off her new awesome fantastic banner by MISTY!! Ally loves that Misty did not need any guidance and was able to pick up what a Hermione she is :D When Misty gets through with the Gen Y they are going to be the best bannered group on the Lex! Thanks Again!

Time for bed - Ally and friends are hunting down a toy store in the city that is supposed to have Sanrio (aka the brand of Hello Kitty) merch as well as other unique child knick knacks. It is time to revisit youth - they must first come up with stories to make their visit to a children's toy store seem legit.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily