Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
animegaijingirl

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:lol: good good tis true its an awesome thing to focus on to get you through althought before this we shall all have mumford+the flynn obviously not as epic as we wont all be together but still awesome nonetheless :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

just saw EC, it was meh, but still the best one yet. I loved jaspers story, the Bella/Jacob kiss (no, not the first one, duh!) and then Charlie... :roll:
I didn't like the casting of the new Victoria (epic fail IMO), the proposal (how could they possibly make it more sleazy than the book?) and that silly little sissy-punch that supposedly broke Bella's hand.

Luves you all, but the pup's being a pest!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

I'm having such a weird and awesome day...

At work there wasn't much to do, but i did have to go to postaloffcie and the other store to collect products, that cost me an hour extra. It's very very hot in our mailorderbox and on tuesday i even got unwell...today was a bit better, still didnt feel really good though.

And then I got home...
My collegue called and she told me she was standing in a local drugstore that held a certain makeup brand I like. They had a limited edition collection, that i couldnt find anywhere around here. I had give up hope on finding the products I wanted, untill she called. She asked me if i was still looking for them and that she could send them to me(shes on holiday right now). So yeay! Im getting a peacock eyeliner(d0h why would i have wanted that one? ;) ), a spicey red eyeshadow thats a MAC dupe and a red lipgloss. SO sweet of her!

And then... a follower on twitter told me I just won a Sigma contest. Apparantly they didnt tweet the winners twittername but their full name. And Since I was at work when they tweeted and I dont always read back all tweets just the one that mention me, I hadnt seen it.
So I WON! I won a sigma brush kit and a special kabuki. W00h000!
Im a bit overwhelmed :) I got their email and they have my adress now, so they are going to send them as soon as possible :)

And then I hear that sid wanted to surprise me, he took tomorrow off, so he could finish cleaning the house for my parents' visit on saturday(so sweet of him, saves me a LOT of stress, gawd I love him!) and do some chores that I cant do because Im wroking from 9 till 9 tomorrow(and probably will be a zombie afterwards).

And on saturday its our 2nd wedding anniversary..my parents iwll come to visit and we are dining at the Hielander(where sid proposed). And there will be live music 2!
And my parentsinlaw will come back from vacation that day aswell.

And on sunday my bff will be here, so i can finally see her irl again. Havent seen her since august last yr since she moved to Londen!

And my parentsinlaws cat(odin and lokis mother) is pregnant again.

so yeah...lots and lots of great stuff happening around here :mrgreen:

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Really happy you had some awesome things happening Janny! Congrats on your anni too!!

Ive just gotta home from Alabama visiting my mom...I have gained 4lbs from her good country cookin' LOL...*sigh*
Other than that...not much new...have to figure out school for this semester which is turning out to be a nightmare...

I got nuttin else :(
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

janny thats soo good sounds like it was an epically good day all in all :D hope your 2nd anniversary goes well is it tommorow you said, well have an awesome meal with your parents and in laws and seeing your bff, sounds like you shall have a fun filled weekend dude.
**TEAM EDWARD**
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi all!
This is your friendly neighborhood mod with an important announcement about avatars and signatures.

We recently began getting malware alerts from avis and siggys that link back to the site called Iconater. Please do not use Iconater to get your avi or siggy. The malware is a serious threat, and we are having to delete all links to Iconator along with the avi or siggy that came from there. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me.
Thanks for your help, Openhome
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi yall!!

So today was a state holiday. Got together w/some friends & played volleyball at a park (so much fun!) and they had a really good volleyball sand court. I didn't know this particular park had them. It's been a long time since I've been to this one. And then after we hung out to watch the fireworks. They were okay. It's a small town & so they couldn't afford grand spectacular ones. But it was still fun.

I am getting so dang excited!! Only a month left until Mockingjay comes out!!! (Part of The Hunger Games series.) I can't wait to see how she ends the series. But I'm also nervous because I'm sure that she'll kill off some charcters I've come to love. That's the icky thing about reading books like this (like HP. So many awesome characters were killed off!)

Other than that my life's pretty boring. Don't do much except continue to look for a job. At least at nights at last once (usually more) a week I have some sort of church activity going on. So that's nice & helps out a lot.

I want to go see The Sorcers Apprentice. I think it looks pretty good. I'm hoping to maybe go on Monday, but we'll see.

Hope it's a good week coming up for everyone!! I can't believe only one more week left in July & then it will be August!!! CRAZINESS!!!!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

So yesterdat went...different..the whole weekend actually.
Let me start by saying I still had (and am having) a good weekend. But things just didnt went as planned.

Yesterday we went to our mall with my parents to show them my new job and such. And then we went to the city and shopped around. I was starting to feel a bit overheated by then with a mild headache. I thought it would pass and it would just be because it was so warm. A lot warmer then they said it would be, and Ive been working all week in a place with airco.
ANyway, it didnt pass, but i didnt want to ruin anything by telling anyone, because it wouldnt matter anyway.
So we went to dinner, were having fun and eating delicious things....and then my headache became worse, and the overheating aswell. I was getting nauseated and too warm. So I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and neck, but that only helped a little. By then we were going to start on our desserts and I had stepped outside for a while because i was feeling really really uncmfortable. Like I had a fever or something. It helped a little, but not enough. I didnt dare fnish my dessert because i was nauseated and when i get a migraine it can trigger the ''taste-your-meal-again-option''. So I had to tell and cut out visit to the restauarant short. In the meantime luckely everyone had eaten tehir desert, even though it was a bit more hasty. And we didnt get coffe afterwards or stay and we usually did.I had already asked for water somewhere in the time before to take an asperin, and the owner came to us wishing me well when we went, and hoped id be feeling better next time. He knew migraines and understood how i felt. Outside I felt a bit better because of the coller air.
And then..the bus we had to take just drove past the place where we stood waiting for it(with 12 other people). which emant, we had to wait anothe rhalf hour to get a new one. I wasnt really happy about that, because i still didnt feel good.
And ofcourse there came a drunken woman to the busstop annoying the hell out of me. It was 10 o clock and she was 50+ and well, i cant tolerate drunken people well when im felling good, let alone when im not. And certainly not when its that early and someone is already walking like a drunk. She was babbling to us being all snippy and ''well you just dont know how busses work''. So I told her i know how busses work and she shouldnt think we were stupid just because -she- was drunk and didnt know how to handle alcohol. she did -not- like that. *shrug* Luckely her bus came b and she got in with a childish ''haha our bus did come i hope yours wont come' So i said 'Maybe -you- shouldnt drink so much' she didnt like 'that' either, ad hoped we had to stay there till morning(yeah very realistic). Si I closed out 'conversation' with a 'id rather stay here till morning than having to listen longer to you.' and then the bus drove away...thank gawd. Ive met her before, and she is always drunk, she vene has very bad skin in her face because of it. and she is always harassing people...and i couldnt stand it right there and then.
Other people thought the same like me though, and we got into a conversation with another guy that lived close to us that WAS friendly.

Anyway....i got into some pjs when i got home and finally the asperin kicked in. So i lay on the couch and we got some coffee with my parents. And then around 12 orso they went home(they still had to drive for 2 huors).

So that was a weird day. And today i woke withouth a migraine, *yeay* but my stomach isnt settled yet. it will over some time.
But, today we should be meeting my bff, who i havent seen in a yr. BUT her mother also arranged a visit with her grandmother, and now shes torn bewteen who to visit. So i dont think ill see her..i cant let her choose bewteen us, and well..grandmothers..you never know how long they will still be here you know.
but well probably be visiting my parentsinlaw later on today, who just got back from vacation yesterday.

some changes of planes, but still..itll be a nice weekend anyway.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

dude how rubbish that you got a migraine in the middle of the meal, at least it didnt completely ruin you and sids anniversary day :) gah i can't stand drunk people when im not drunk, they drive me insane! although that woman sounds especially awful, you always get one i guess.

hope your weeks going well.

Pennybug i LOOVVEEE The Hunger games too ive only read the first one, am just about to read Catching Fire (after ive finished Linger-another book im reading at the moment) so hopefully by the time im done with that i wont have to wait too long until Mockingjay :) we shall have to discuss our opinions on it when it comes out.
**TEAM EDWARD**