Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

*wanders in, looking like she's lost* Oh, hi! Wow, Sid is back! Now we just need to find Pharmer.....where the heck did that dude go?

Sid--I know for a fact there are at least 3 gamer girls here--me, Ally, and Paulie. You should see our fb conversation. I ♥ DMC! My friend had it and I tried to steal it from her, lol. By the way, nice to see ya! XBox not sucking your soul anymore?

I was listening to the radio the other day, and who should come on but Counting Crows. What song was it, you may ask? Accidentally in Love, which is the perfect song for that thing where you're friends forever and then one day you wake up and your in love. I truly believe that it's Bella and Jacob's song. And it should be on the Eclipse soundtrack. Just my opinion. But I also said Unwell should've been on the New Moon soundtrack. I still don't know why I bought that album before sampling it on youtube. It doesn't fit the movie AT ALL. It should've been a lot less peppy and a lot more depressing.

Well, that's all for now. Gotta go dig for treasure! (I'm addicted to Treasure Island....)
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey guys. What is up my homie g-dog skillet biscuit fry gravy lovas?

DOCTOR WHO!!!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

All I have to say today is this:

You suck Matt Smith. How dare you and your bowtie wearing footface come in and try to make me forget David Tennant? Not.Going.To.Happen.

This should answer your question as to whether or not Obs likes the new Doctor. If it doesn't, then, well, um......Whatever.

I'm going off right now to sulk in a corner, eat something fried and berate that new temp guy who won't look at my chest, even though it's OBVIOUS I want him to, as I pushed the girls out today and even put some trampy glitter spray on them. Still nothing. I'm changing my tatic tomorrow though. Three words: Whipped.Cream.Bikini.

When all you folks in Brasil and The Netherlands and Finland have cool whip shortages, don't be blaming me. Blame the temp who won't just give in already!

I'm going to go try to lick his ear or something. Or rotate his tires. Something. Stupid temp.

Hi Sid. Missed you. Take off your shirt.

Love,
Obs

Seducer of Temps
Miss America 2008, 18,744th runner up
Member of the National Society for Nacho Equality
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

oobs...diid i mention that sid always goes shirtless at home....well..most of the time he goes nekkid, and I tell him to wear a robe or boxers...

moving on..
i finished my leather skirt and bolero today *yeay me*. No i only have to do the feathers...and i still have 2 full days to do that. should be enough..

An I might have a buyer for my lippy dress (the one that cant hold my boos, so i found a size bigger for me). Which means money for the EFF. Im a bit tense and even had bad dreams about the EFF. That i forgot it was tomorrow and that my outfit wasnt finished, and we had no money. that was on saturdaynight. LUckely for me its THIS sunday, and my outfot will be ready by then..i hope.
BUT sids salary usually comes on the 23rd, but the bank doesnt give money in the weekends. the 23rd is on a friday..it shouldnt be a problem, but i know my luck... I just keep praying that it will be there on the 23rd. cause the eff is on the 25th and we want to spend money. (and sids getting a big bnus this month).

thats about it for me, dont forget about the giveaway on my blog and to spread the word, i want 50 followers, come on ppl!

ALso please think about us tomorrow, sid will be going to his diabetic-knowitall, and he will get his gluscose measured again. if its good, its all good. if its bad..he might have to start using insuline. So im a bit nervous...

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Aw we’re getting back to the good ol’ days of 50,000 pages an hour. I think we have the newbies to thank for this so one – woop woop new guys – you rock. But two – oldies, what happened dudes? (You can totally thank Codaniel for “dude” entering my vocabulary in any sense other than an ironic one)

Ok so my update for anyone who doesn’t know. (Realised I have now posted this twice on the same thread. Hehe)

Screen Name: SarahGoddard. Height of originality right there...
Name/nicknames: Saz, Serrell, Sa, or if your Codaniel: Sunshine, Popinjay and all other manner of gooey lovey dovey things. Hehw
Nationality(or ties): Proud to be a Brit all the way though even if I do make it across the pond!
Primary Language: English (Def not the Queens though!)
Year of Birth: 1987
Slave to da man?: Fundraiser, Events Organiser, Events fundraiser. However currently admin-ing it up due to quitting previous job. First full day is tommorow!
Spawn?: Not yet. Totally stealing my friends twins if I can get away with it though. Prob for about a week before I decide I cant cope.
Doing anyone?: Anyone who needs this answered has NOT been paying enough attention...
Tats/Piercings: None, not even ears.
Attracted to: Codaniel primarily. On the list are Ewan McGregor, David Tennant, James Marsters, Johnny Galecki and spot 5 is up for grabs. Overal humour (strange, random being my favourite), eyes, smile, honesty, kindness
Turn offs: Poncy-ness, cruelty, selfishness
TV Watching: Big Bang theroy, Friends, Doctor Who seasons 1-5 (I count the specials as a season)
Reading: Nothing at the mo which is strange.
Favorite movie of all time: Labyrinth, Land before time, Princess Bride, When Harry met Sally...the list goes on.
Do I like Becca? Most definitely. She was my first...Lexling meet up! Where are your minds, dirty people. Totally rules, she understands and appreciates my weirdness, needs to vent sometimes and puts out a fantastic cold platter! Plus she has almost every movie in the world.

Janny loving your giveaway. I totally meant to put it as my Facebook status then promptly forgot. But I will do it – my friends love the chance of a good freebie! :D

Vicky (did I remember right boredbythesea? So need that list!) your going Glasto? Jealous! I had the chance to go as a volunteer for Shelter but none of my other friends signed up in time and I didn’t want to go by myself. Oh well – one day.

Ally how’d the Relay for Life go? I bet your cupcakes went down a storm didn’t they!? I never went to uni (college) so cant contribute to the whole student thing but when I was a full time volunteer and working evenings and Saturdays for 8 months, that was pretty rough. Especially when none of my friends couldn’t understand why I didn’t have time to meet up regularly. It was so hard trying to alternate fitting in friends, family and everyone on one day off a week AND find time to just chill and veg out. It was one of the best experiences of my life working at the H’Society though and I met some truly amzing friends. Including Oliver who’s wedding I just got back from today.

BTW All you European Lexlings I’m guessing know abou the volcano and grounded flights? Well getting to and from Ireland was fun! Talk about going the long way round. I went England-Wales-Ireland-Northern Ireland-Scotland-England in the space of 3 days. And was so tired for most of it I was delusional AND didn’t get to speak to Codaniel for like 3 days which MEGA sucked. (Seriously, it was horrible) Wedding was amazing though, really glad I made it.

Hiya Sid! We missed ya! Dont disappear for so long again yeah? Lets try and keep our Twiguy numbers constant?

Ooooh Sami.....you like Matt as the new Doctor? Oh dear me and you are going to have problems...

Its just still to early for me, i’m still mourning David and Matt has failed to impress me. With one small exception. “Your Scottish. Fry something!”

Marvelllllooooouuuusssss Miiiiiissssttttyyyyy. Hehe. I love that you share my love for Ewan McGregor.

Obie I can think of a way to make you happy....it involves Mr SenorGimp. Not sure how Codaniel’ll feel about my pimping him out though. But the offers there if it’ll cheer ya up! BTW your hubby’s letter was super sweet. To start off with at least. Running over neighbours cats....not so much!

*Sings. Well she says sings. More like screeches* Maria. I just met a girl named Maaarrriiiaaa. Did you hear back from the interview? What’ Mr Dark eyes say?

Chiara I’ve used Fimo before. Thats the clay stuff you put in the oven isnt it? I’m not too good with it (total lack of patience) but it can be used really well to make cute lil models and jewellery. You really have to heat it up by rubbing it to be able to mould it though but the softer it is the easier it is to work with. (That was one giant TWSS wasn’t it really???)

Honeythesexyassgorgeoussweetfunnyashellstripper! Hi! *Tackles into giant huggle on the floor!* :mrgreen:

Ninna!!! Our dragon! I know that Dragon-pup of yours is keeping you super busy. If I was there I would so gladly babysit for at least 2 days and nights to give you some time to de-stress, relax and catch up on your sleep. Give him snuggles from me. Hope your doing ok hun? Loving all the creative stuff we see on your blog. Super talented dragon you!

Janny I’ll be thinking of you and Sid tomorrow sweetie. *Huggles*

Becca I have to agree, Amy is cool. But Matt can go take a flying leap. Amen if they mess up the Weeping Angels I WILL be knocking on some doors!

So whats up with me? Already told you about the manic round the nation trip this weekend. That was about it really. Oh and starting new job on Friday and throwing my hazelnut mocha all over their carpet. You know just to make an impression....not that I’m clumsy as hell or anything. :roll:

Speaking to Codaniel in about 20mins and that makes me smile. I’ll give him a nudge to come and catch up with you lovely lot.

HUGE love, huggles and kisses to all. Apologies if I missed anyone, I do try and respond at least something to everyone but I had 4 pages of catch up and this is pretty epic length so apologies. *Hugs to those who didn’t get personal replies* (Was going to say “smooches” but hastily retracted that!)

*HUGGLES!* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

obieewok wrote:All I have to say today is this:

You suck Matt Smith. How dare you and your bowtie wearing footface come in and try to make me forget David Tennant? Not.Going.To.Happen.

This should answer your question as to whether or not Obs likes the new Doctor. If it doesn't, then, well, um......Whatever.
I like Matt as the new Doctor. he's nowhere near as enthusiastic as David Tennant was, but he's right for the feeling of the new season.

"An apple a day
keeps The Doctor away
Screw the fruit
David Tennant is cute
but always bring bananas to a party"

That said, no one can ever replace David Tennant in my heart... he is my Obsessive Object of Horniness Friday thru Monday until he gets replaced by Matthew Gray Gubler.

also, your temp sucks, maybe you should try classy instead of trampy next time?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

(apologies for the short length of this post, I just read for ages, and then promptly forgot everything I read (stupid lack of coffee), so...)
Obie, do what you did with me when you were trying to get me in line...
bust out the studded whip.
gotta go,
Much love,
~Codaniel~
AKA
SenorGimp
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

obieewok wrote:All I have to say today is this:

David Tennant was the Doctor for the second longest period of time, save Baker. He was getting old and, as much as I loved him, it was time for a new doctor. So whether you want to admit it or not, it had to happen. So I suggest you learn to love Matt Smith (or at least tolerate him) because he's not going any time soon. The Doctor isn't supposed to be a sex symbol.

With that being said, I really like what Moffat is doing to the show. It's not as cheap with lame acting and poor plots like the Russell T. Davies era. There was a good plotline, good acting, and great shooting. Nowhere near as lame as they used to be! Don't get me wrong, of course, because I loved all the lame episodes. It was so cheesy, I loved it. Mind you, I've only seen the Eleventh Hour because that's all that has aired here yet but I thought it was a good start to the season. Matt Smith is great and, surprisingly, so is Amy Pond. I love her character thus far. She's so strong and independant. Plus, she's not afraid to question the Doctor. It's refreshing, really.
obieewok wrote:I'm going off right now to sulk in a corner, eat something fried and berate that new temp guy who won't look at my chest, even though it's OBVIOUS I want him to, as I pushed the girls out today and even put some trampy glitter spray on them. Still nothing. I'm changing my tatic tomorrow though. Three words: Whipped.Cream.Bikini.
Perhaps, he IS looking at your chest but has trained his eyes so he's not looking directly at them. Any guy with some sort of expierence isn't going to stare at a woman's chest. At least, that's what I've come across. Furthermore, if they've seen a chest without any clothing, a chest WITH clothing on isn't nearly as appealing. Still appealing but they would rather see the real thing. At least, this is what I have come across in my experience. But hey, let me know how that whipped cream bikini goes. I wish you the best of luck.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Sarah, you deserve all the kisses in the world for being so sweet :mrgreen:
Right now the pup-osaurus is being a poop-osaurus and not liking it. He smells bad, but is not yet finished...

Obie, could you stop scaring the temps! He's prolly terrified that looking at your glittering disco balls will give him a hard-on that'll last until 2011, and that might look bad at work...

I'll try to stick around...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK