Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I miss the days of forums

I really hope like hell stuff with our president don't go too far south

I hope I find a new, good paying job quickly
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I don't know if anyone else ever pops back on here, but I thought of this place today and just wanted to pop in.

This forum was an amazing place back when everyone was active, and I love that I still have friends I talk to regularly from here even with all the changes we go through in our lives. I've come out as trans and go by Masen now, and not a single person has ever put two and two together on where I got the name and spelling from except for a couple friends I made here on The Lex over a decade ago. I even forget about it sometimes until a stranger asks where the spelling comes from, and then I smile and say a book as if it's a little secret of mine.

I'll also be moving to Germany in a year to move in with my long term partner who is from Munich and trying to learn German has been very difficult for me, but I got to go visit over Christmas last month and I can't imagine ever wanting to continue living in America for the rest of my life after getting to see how much easier things are over there - especially with public transport.

Anyway, if any other old Lexers happen upon this, I hope you are doing well. I definitely miss the days of fandom forums, but I've settled into a new fandom or two (kpop related - mainly BTS and Ateez) with a small group of friends there as well, and I hope you all have also found new niches to enjoy and thrive in.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed