Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by samajama »

21Twilight21 wrote:that sounds like so much fun meeting up with friends from the Lex :)!
It is!!!!

So, basically, I should be sleeping or reading. But I'm watching 90s Nickelodeon!!!!!!!! I love Teen Nick for putting this stuff back on. I am reliving my childhood <3

Random things!
1. I hate commercials. I'm spoiled with my DVR.
2. Lately (aka before 7/15), while watching recorded shows, I fast-forwarded through commercials but stopped to watch HP Tv Spots. Hehe.
3. I've been "getting a snack" for 2 hours, but haven't left my bed.
4. I am slightly (okay, very) obsessed with a man named Joe Moses...
5. ...and if you don't know who he is, you should watch A Very Potter Muscial (youtube.com/starkidpotter). He plays Snape.
6. Shel cries every time she sees Alan Rickman lately. :P

<3
Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

samajama wrote:6. Shel cries every time she sees Alan Rickman lately. :P
Yes, I do indeed cry every time I see Alan Rickman. And I'm not ashamed to admit that! First two minutes into Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2? I was bawling like a baby. Not ashamed to admit THAT either. So hmph.

I should be washing dishes in lieu of posting on the Lex. I actually just texted Sam (Samajama) that. The exact text: "Posting on the lex. I should wash dishes though. Stil haven't done those." Yes, tis true! I really need to wash dishes. I've been attempting to wash them since about 7pm... so about two and a half hours. I have a problem washing my own dishes though. I hate doing them. That's the problem. Anyone else's dishes? I can/will wash those in a heartbeat. But my own family's dishes? Bores me to tears. So I avoid them dutifully until we are out of cups, plates, and silverware. It's a talent, I tell ya. You know what the really sad thing is though? It only takes me about 10 minutes to wash all the dishes. They're always rinsed off thoroughly and then stacked neatly by the sink. So they're pretty much pre-washed and it only takes a few minutes to rub them with soap and a sponge and rinse them off. It's kinda pathetic that I don't just wash them, but really. I won't change, so there's no point in trying.

I need to clean my room. Usually I like doing that. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something (unlike washing dishes). But I don't really see the point in cleaning my room when it'll become a disaster zone once more when I begin packing to head back to college. Life of a college student, it's a hard life to live. Well, not really. Not until finals week at least. Especially when you and your roommates and, like, 5 other girls on the hall end up watching movie after movie instead of studying. In our defense though, we did have our books out AND OPEN. I think that's all that matters, don't you?

One of my besties comes back to town Saturday! We're excited to see each other. I haven't seen her since June and that was only for a week. Really, it's been far too long. But she decided that she wanted to stay up in Lynchburg (that's where our university is at) and find a job. So I came back down here to our home town all alone. Suuuuuure I have plenty of other friends here, but still, I didn't get her for her birthday! And that was unacceptable! I ALWAYS steal her away on her birthday, but not this year since she wasn't in town. Darn shame, if you ask me. But! I think on Monday we're doing her usual birthday activities. So I'll be okay, I suppose.

I think this post is random enough. AND I finished the dishes. Yes, be amazed. I told myself I couldn't post this until I was actually done with the dishes. So yeah.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

MERLIN'S PANTS, MY WHOLE POST DELETED! :evil:

Too lazy to retype everything so, the highlights:
1. Watch A Very Potter Musical and Sequel and original plays by Team StarKid (http://www.youtube.com/starkidpotter) -- Darren Criss (Blaine from Glee) got his start with these people! They're a theatre group [of friends] from UMich
2. Saw Harry Potter: The Exhibition 3x
3. Met aforementioned Joe Moses (see last post) twice
4. Died (see #3)
5. My life is ruined. I have a ruined life. My life was ruined by a life-ruiner. :roll: Image(But really.)
6. Survived Irene by staying awake all night and watching a livestream and eating sunflower seeds, ice cream, Twizzlers, and Pepsi
7. I prefer Coke
Edit again:
8. I have become obsessed with Twitter. Feel free to follow: @SamGarofalo. I mainly tweet about HP and StarKid awkward encounters in my life, so it's fairly amusing.

Love,
Sam <3

Edit:
PS: Shel, sorry for my avie. Don't cry.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*blink blink* Well I obviously missed a thread or two in my absence. Of course I also tend to stick to the 'view my posts' button nowadays and don't stray from there very much, so new thread are sometimes missed.

Random things:

Its hotter today than it has been almost all summer.
I cannot WAIT until next June because I'm meeting up with a bunch of Lexers in Chicago.
I'm currently watching Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo.
My 8 year old brother just got into Pottermore last night, and is in Gryffindor, even though everyone assumed he'd be in Ravenclaw.
I'm super tired and wish I could find a different job easier.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I have been looking for this thread, but forgot what the title was so I wasn't sure what to look for :lol:!

I'm currently re-reading Twilight for who knows how many times already lol!
I should be reading a new book my friend let me borrow, but I can't motivate myself to read it :P!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Let's see if I can remember the rules. 3 lines right?

I have finally and officially lost all the weight I gained over the holiday - and it only took me a little over a week.
I'm watching Coraline on abcfamily and it's a bit more on the side of frightening than I remember.
I just finished an entire bag of popcorn by myself, and for some reason I'm still hungry.
I also totally miss the old version of the sad smilie, and can't believe it's taken me this long to realize it was changed.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Happy Tuesday the 17th!! (And if you don't know why that's significant you need to watch Psych.)

A friend introduced me to The Hourglass Door trilogy and I love it! It's fast becoming a new favorite book series of mine. I am adding Dante Alexander to my list of fictional male characters that I wish I could have.

I have a dang cold. I got lucky last winter and didn't get sick once. I hate having colds.

I've had a couple weird but good dreams the past week that I wouldn't mind if they somehow came true. One involving a new celebrity crush: Christian Kane. He's on the show Leverage, he can sing, and apparently he was on the show Angel. (I now want to watch the show & find the episodes he was in. I never watched Buffy or Angel when they originally aired.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm watching Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen for the first time even though it's years late :lol:! I fell in love with the Camaro when I seen part one, but I still haven't seen the 2nd or the 3rd movie!

I'm trying to catch up on posts that I missed while off at college! There's so much I missed :/ lol!

I have a sore throat which is itching so much right now so I guess I'll go get something to drink!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I hate work!

I wish it was weekend again...

Finally summer has arrived!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm currently watching E! News to see if there's any new Robsten/Twilight news (even though I know it might not be 100% factual) lol!

I haven't been able to post much since my last visit to the Lex at the end in May :(!

I am going to have my two year anniversary of joining the Lex in July :D!

I've had lots of weird dreams lately that have me reconsidering parts of my life :S!