Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*tries to remember three line rule*

I just got home from spending four days with about 14 lexers, and also got to be part of a phone conversation with Alphie.

I just have to unpack/do laundry now that I've uploaded all my pics to my laptop.

I am soooooooooo hungry.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I unpacked this morning from spending the weekend in Chicago with 13 other LEX-Sisters - one of which was ASHLEY! :D

I am NOT hungry at the moment! Just finished a dinner of chips and dip and cheese toast! :?

I am about to do a mega-post over on the HH thread - my first in a long time - and then do some fanfic writing tonight! :clap:
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Yuck, summer is here. I hate the heat. My body doesn't like the heat. Thankfully (at least for the time being) it cools down at night.

Pretty much the only thing I like about summer (besides the longer days) is that most of my shows are summer shows: Leverage, Warehouse 13, White Collar, and Burn Notice. (My favorite show Psych used to be a summer show. I'm hating having to wait until fall, most likely October, for the new season. Especially after the last season cliffhanger!)

I wish I was going to Comic-Con. Psych and Warehouse 13 are going to be there. Why did I have to be so poor? (It's only about a 12 hour drive away from where I live.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I just noticed my two year Lex anniversary is the same day as Comic-Con :)! Speaking of Comic-Con, I wish I could be there, but it's too far and I have a busy schedule :(!

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, but I'm not sure what my plans are since it's a Wednesday and most of my friends and family are working during the day! Hopefully I get it figured out soon!

I'm updating my iTunes while lexing and watching tv! Hopefully it updates fast so I can put more music on my iPod!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Hope my fellow Americans had a fun & safe 4th of July!

Home fireworks scar me. Years ago (I don't remember exactly how many) my cousin had one of those flower fireworks (that's what we call them) and we were all at my grandmothers trailer, and just down the hill from her there was an area w/bushes. Well he threw one in the air (we had been doing that w/a lot of them) and he threw it so far it landed in the bushes and caught the bushes on fire! We kept telling him to go find it an check it and he wouldn't, then the next thing we knew the bushes were on fire. And right next to those bushes was a laundromat and a couple other trailers. It was so scary watching the fire and praying that no structures would be burned to the ground.

I was going to watch 1776 today and totally forgot! (I never knew Mr Feeny could sing until I watched it the first time!) The past few years, it had been my tradition to watch it on the 4th. I'll just have to try to remember to watch it tomorrow.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm watching Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and remembering when I watched it when I was younger lol!

I had a lime flavored snow-cone earlier today and it was very good! I wanted something sweet, but also sour so it was the perfect flavor :)!

I'm excited to see the new episode of Pretty Little Liars tonight! That is one of my favorite shows, along with The Vampire Diaries!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

I had an exciting an afternoon. A neighbor's car came out of gear or something & rolled and hit and broke the natural gas meter right outside my door causing a gas leak. I had to call 911 and everything. It was really kind of scary. Though we're lucky it wasn't any worse than it was. The fire dept got here before the gas company and turned off the gas. Then the gas co had to replace the meter.

I got to see my sister who lives in Mississippi for the first time in 2 1/2 years, and her 3 children. The youngest is only 4 months old so I hadn't met her yet and she's so cute! It was a lot of fun to see them.

I couldn't decide what book to read next because all of the books that have been suggested to me by other people all have waiting lists at my library so I'm reading Sense and Sensibility again. After my first reading I added Colonel Brandon to my list of favorite fictional characters.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I really dislike Disney Channel now, because they think that every single actor they have is a good SINGER too. I understand that autotune is a nifty tool, but let's not overkill it, shall we? I miss the older shows, like That's So Raven, The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody and others. Those were so good! I suppose it's for the best that Selena, Demi & Miley are all off of the channel, but now it depresses me...almost as much as this dead site does :(

I miss when it used to be really poppin' here, when Randomness was overflowing with posts, and when you couldn't go without checking the Lex every day because you'd miss something. Now, I can go in here once every two weeks or so and I haven't missed a thing. Where is everybody?! I'm not even as much of a Twilight fan as I used to be, but I still love this place and wish that everyone hadn't abandoned it.

School's starting soon, which I'm nervous about. I'm class president, and I'm really excited to start leading my class and doing lots of things. I've been working as a summer camp counselor this year and my kids are fantastic, enough that they've made me want to shift my focus to working with children instead of what I originally intended on doing, theatre. I still love performing, but I really love making an impact with these kiddos. It's so much fun, and rewarding too!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I just, oh, I'm going to cry. Is there anyone here I know?

Hello. . . Hello. . .Hello. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

LOL

I haven't been here in years, and where do I go first... RANDOMNESS!!! :D

I don't know anyone anymore, but that's OK. Glad to see randomness lives on still :clap:
it's too great a phenomenon to be ended.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK