What If #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Re: What If #11

Post by Kate »

I would buy my Grandma a motor wheelchair... :)

Same question?

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

To many things :lol: the first thing I would do though is get myself a new wardrobe. Everything is either too big (pregnancy clothes) or too small (before pregnancy clothes)...

What if you could change jobs for one day? What would you do?
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I would want to be a vulcanologist for a day...

same question...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I would be a surgeon. It has always been my dream. :)

What if you would be abducted by aliens?
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Then I'd demand they find The Doctor for me, so I can travel with him - if said alien isn't him. ;)

What if you could talk to animals?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Brienna

Post by Brienna »

I'd be really unhappy I think, I don't generally like animals...

What if your parents won the lottery?
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

That would be amazing. My mom deserves it. She's been a single mom forever & has never had a new car & so it would be great for her to be able to afford one.

What if life were like The Hunger Games & you were a tribute?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Ouch! I don't have the «fury» that Katniss have in her... And I'm pretty sure that I can't kill anybody... I would probably wait until the game is start to be sure that they won't pick someone as remplacement and kill myself... The mines at the begining will probably do the job... :/

Same question?

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I'd play the part of the girl that everyone loves and try to find out as much information about that year's games beforehand, and hide out in the best spot until all but one are dead. Then find something to poison them with, plant it with their things, and wait it out.

What if you were the sibling of a tribute who's really young?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Brienna

Post by Brienna »

I'd let my sibling go... I know for sure that I wouldn't have the courage to take his/her place...

What if you had to pick one favourite book, which means ONE book, not an entire series? (Except for the Twilight-series)