What If #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: What If #11

Post by marielle »

It would be The ancesters of Avalon by Marion Bradley Zimmer... it's my religion, my fate and my dream...

What if you would find your dream man/girl but he/she lives at the other side of the world?
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I would find the means & way to be with him.

What if you were snowed into your house for 2 weeks? You still have electricity & running water.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

I think that would be awesom!! thats like my dream right now! I have plenty of food in the freezer here and plenty of caned goods, i could litteraly snuggle up with all the books i want to read, but dont seem to have time for right now, and enjoy 2 weeks without any hazzel and distractions! :D YEY! bring it on i say ^^

Same q!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

pfff... I hate the cold and without electricity it will be cold...if that happens I hope I am with my mother, she has an old fireplace and I hope I brought my books... but I sure would miss the lex...

same q
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I would hate it. I would get so antsy being inside & not being able to leave for that long.

What if you won airplane tickets & $10,000 to go anywhere in the world. Where would you go & what would you do?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I like this question. :D I would go to Italy and buy myself a mansion with olive fields. I hope $10,000 is enough for that. :)

Same question.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

That's a hard one...I've always wanted to go to Italy...BUT, living where I do, I could go a lot cheaper to italy than to go home and I have been missing my best friend SO much lately...so I think I'd go back to the states to visit her for a bit. Maybe we could hit Vegas, or go to Orlando to Disney and Universal.

What if you had to move suddenly (like...witness protection program or something) and you could only grab a couple of things from your house? What 3 things would you bring?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Hmm...that's an interesting question. Um...my laptop, my cell phone, and my iPod. Everything else is much more easily replaced, or it's something that I can't take with me.

What if you found out that you have some sort of psychic supernatural powers that in the past you just thought was some 'weird' thing that you assumed everyone had, but didn't talk about, and you have to come with the person that told you about your powers and help save the world or something?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Funny that you say that. A friend and I were talking about that a few weeks ago. I would totally go with the person who told me I had powers and I had to save the planet or whatever. I mean only to save not harm. Well, maybe harm someone who caused me intentional pain. That would be interesting. lol

What if you woke up in the morning and you found out that you had been cloned at birth and you were actually the clone. What would you do?
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I would feel very, very sorry for whoever raised the original. :lol: And then I'd totally have to meet this other me and see what she's like.

What if you woke up in an entirely different life and found out that your an actor/actress on a popular prime time tv show?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed