What If #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: What If #11

Post by marielle »

pffff. I don't know, it would be fun I think... at least for a while...

Same Q
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

I would freak out and do a very silly happy dance! Being an established actress without all the auditioning, working as a waitress and crappy roles? Sign me up! :lol:

What if you could relive a day in your life and change something you regret doing?
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I would go back to the day that I choose my education and select the smarter path instead of the easiest....

What is you could choose a different life? a life with the man you find so damn sexy but isn't yours, with a house that you always wanted but isn't yours but not knowing if it will bring you happiness....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Oooooh, tricky! I'd say, I'd take it. Simply because I wouldn't pass up Ian Somerhalder. :lol:

What if tomorrow there came a knock at your door, and it was the FBI, who then explain to you that you were adopted, and they are currently looking for your biological parents (for some reason or another), and the FBI think they may be coming after you next?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hmm... I suppose I'd have to dye my hair red again! :lol: Maybe go the naturally curly instead of straigtening it out. Can you dye a Pomeranian's fur? She'd have to come with me, of course, into the witness protection program. I wonder... would Detective Scott care enough to find me with his skills? :?

WHAT IF you woke up tomorrow on July 1st- Summer in our part of the world - and the temps had dropped to the 30's and it had snowed?
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Oh gosh! I'd be sooooooooooooooo happy! It's been 100-110 here, and add the horrible humidity with that, and everyone feel like they are about to die.

What if you woke up in the morning to a different life, and found out that the life you had thought was real, was really all a dream?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

At this point I'd be happy. My life the past 4 years has been crappy.

Same q
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Depends on what my real life would be. You know, I dreamed about that once, but then in my "real life" my parents were aliens. In that case I'd rather have my own silly little life. LOL

What if you could walk on clouds? Literally.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

If I could walk on clouds, I'd get a bunch of people together for a game of football. The football would have to be one of the nerf balls because the real ones hurt if it hits you.

What if you found out you had a power like on X-Men. What would you want to have?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers