Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by funkidiva »

Please don't think im thick but what is "Bloodlines"?

At the mo im on Blood Promise and from seeing the posts above I now have an inkling what will happen haha :)
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

^ Bloodlines is the first book in Richelle Mead's spin off series of Vampire Academy. It is set to be released on the 23rd of August in English speaking countries. The book will be on Sydney Sage's POV, the alchemist in the VA series. Since you mentioned you're already reading Blood Promise, I'm quite sure you already read about her :) . The second book in Bloodline Series was also already mentioned by RM "The Golden Lily" which will be release sometime in May 2012. Hope it answer you question.

Here's the 1st chapter of Bloodlines in case you want to read. But I would suggest that you finish reading VA series before reading the 1st chapter of Bloodlines. There's some spoiler in there. :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Arr right, thank you :) Im about half way through Blood Promise and have met Sydney, although I don't know alot about her really. Would be good to hear things from her pov and more info about her. Will have to have a read once finished VA.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Blood Promise already seems like it's going to be a great book :)! Of course it will be great though because Richelle is a very talented writer!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

funkidiva wrote:Arr right, thank you :) Im about half way through Blood Promise and have met Sydney, although I don't know alot about her really. Would be good to hear things from her pov and more info about her. Will have to have a read once finished VA.

Sydney~ Is a side character which you won't find to much about her. I think RM did it on purpose knowing she was going to do a spinoff series. Which was a good thing b/c once you finish reading VA you want to know more about here and Adrian.

What a minute after I wrote that last sentence I wonder if her and Adrian hmmm well I don't want to speculate but just saying.
Banner by TammyAZ
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive just started Spirit Bound and Adrian is with Rose haha. It all changes then as the series goes on :lol:
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

^ Lots of things is still about to happen. Hang on tight and enjoy reading.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I think we need to try to keep this thread spoiler free while we know that we have people still currently reading the series lol! We should use the invisible ink whenever we're talking about possible book spoilers :)!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

That's a good idea 21Twilight21. Ive found things out before Ive read them but I don't mind too much. Even if I find out what is going to happen via here I enjoy the anticipation of finding out how and why things happen. But then again, if there is a thread where you should be able to talk about the books, plot, characters etc. freely its here. I don't mind either way :D
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm glad you think that way funkidiva :)! I think we should at least try to keep the major spoilers hidden so you can really enjoy the books and get the whole experience reading like we did... I'm not sure what really qualifies as a major spoiler though :lol:! I know it's nice to wonder and make your own predictions as to what's going to happen while you're reading instead of finding out what happens right away from an outside source ;)! I think if we make the posts that involve spoilers hidden it will give you the choice as to whether you want to know :)!