Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series

Post by funkidiva »

Ooh so Bloodlines is out now I take it? Will have to buy it...

No one ruined anything for me with their spoilers :) Spoilers are good in one way as it can make you excited to read how the things you read in spoilers developed. Some can sometimes give too much away but it is tricky to decide what is too much.

Ive now finished the VA series and loved all 6 books. Can't believe how much things have changed from the first book to the last one. So much happens, characters develop, relationships bloom and die... I really like RM's style of writing and language used.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Yes, both Bloodlines AND the graphic Vampire Academy novel are both out in the US. I'm not sure about any other countries yet.
I'm really glad you liked the series. If you really liked Richelle's writing you should give her other series a try. The Dark Swan series and the Georgina Kincaid series are both really good. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Still no Bloodlines here in our country. I'm getting frustrated. I might just give up and get the e-book version but I really really really want to read from the book :cry: . I'm gonna have to give it another week...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Awww, sorry you don't have it yet, Raine.

I began reading Bloodlines last night and so far I love it. That's all I can say, I'm gonna try not to spoil it.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow I haven't posted here in forever :(!
Back in August I moved away to uni and I've been busy there! I haven't been able to post on the Lex much, but when I have it has only been at the Teen Thread!

I am currently reading Bloodlines, but it's kinda difficult concentrating on that while writing darn English essays :write: lol! I am only a few chapters into the book, but I love it already! I'll be sure to post more as I get further into the reading :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive read Bloodlines recently and loved it as much as the VA. I love Richelle's style of writing and straightaway I was engrossed and couldn't put it down. Looking forward to the next book in the Bloodlines series!! :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Funkdiva~ I heard Richelle's writing is amazing for all her books. She even has adult books that are sci fi supernatural that I hear is just as good. Glad to hear you liked the Bloodlines just as much.
Banner by TammyAZ
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I finished Bloodlines about a month ago and LOVED it. Counting down until The Golden Lily is finished. Adrian is such a mess. I don't think they mentioned it, but I wonder how his relationship with his mother has changed.

I've also finished Succubus Revealed which is the 6th and final book in her Georgina Kincaid series. I'm usually always surprised with Richelle's novels, but somehow I figured out the series ending near the 4th or 5th book. I just knew there was going to be some twist I didn't see coming in the end, but I managed to guess everything she wrote. I was a little upset that there wasn't more, but still the series was great,

Desiree, I've read all of Richelle's other books and they're just as entertaining.

Funkidiva, did Sydney surprise you? Did you figure out what her deal was with Abe before it was revealed?
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Chrissy - I meant to ask, how many books will there be for the Georgina Kincaid series??? I haven't had the chance to start it yet but its definitely on my to be read list.

Can't wait for the release of The Golden Lily too...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Raine, there is 6 books in the Georgina Kincaid series. But, over that one I recommend the Dark Swan series. There's a character named Dorian in that series and if you kind of like Adrian in VA then I think you'd like Dorian. Maybe you may not see similarities like I do, but they favor each other.