Name the Movie from the Quote

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Re: Name the Movie from the Quote

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

Love Actually :)

I like you, very much.
Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
No, I like you very much. Just as you are.
ImageImage
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Bridget Jones's Diary! :)
There he is! Have I been waiting for you! Ladies, this is the guy that made all this possible! So, tell me, how are you enjoying your day?

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

There he is! Have I been waiting for you! Ladies, this is the guy that made all this possible! So, tell me, how are you enjoying your day?

I believe that is Shrek Forever After

Next:

You know your problem? You don't like winners
Winners?
Yeah. Winners
Winners, like North Vietnam?
Shut up. We didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie.
I'm tellin' ya baby, they kicked your little ___* there. Boy, they whooped yer hide REAL GOOD.

*Word that doesn't go through the language filter
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

"You know your problem? You don't like winners
Winners?
Yeah. Winners
Winners, like North Vietnam?
Shut up. We didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie.
I'm tellin' ya baby, they kicked your little ___* there. Boy, they whooped yer hide REAL GOOD."

That quote is from A Fish Called Wanda.

Next:

Am I OK?
Well, you're not dead. On the other hand, it looks like you cracked your head, you broke three bones in your leg and foot, you suffered four broken ribs, fractured your left arm, and severed an artery in your right arm, which should've killed you in a matter of minutes, but amazingly, a shard of metal from your watch obstructed the artery, keeping the blood loss low enough to keep you alive... which is pretty cool.
Wow.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Am I OK?
Well, you're not dead. On the other hand, it looks like you cracked your head, you broke three bones in your leg and foot, you suffered four broken ribs, fractured your left arm, and severed an artery in your right arm, which should've killed you in a matter of minutes, but amazingly, a shard of metal from your watch obstructed the artery, keeping the blood loss low enough to keep you alive... which is pretty cool.
Wow.

That is from Stranger Than Fiction

Next:

You create the world of the dream, you bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their subconscious.
How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that its reality?
Well dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
I guess, yeah.
So how did we end up here?
Well we just came from the a...
Think about it Ariadne, how did you get here? Where are you right now?
We're dreaming?
You're actually in the middle of the workshop right now, sleeping. This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

Jestak wrote: Next:

You create the world of the dream, you bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their subconscious.
How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that its reality?
Well dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
I guess, yeah.
So how did we end up here?
Well we just came from the a...
Think about it Ariadne, how did you get here? Where are you right now?
We're dreaming?
You're actually in the middle of the workshop right now, sleeping. This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm.
Inception

Next:

Ancestors, I ask you for your guidance. Blessed mother, come to me with the Gods' desire for my future. Blessed father, watch over my wife and son with a ready sword. Whisper to them that I live only to hold them again, for all else is dust and air. Ancestors, I honor you and will try to live with the dignity that you have taught me.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

24601 wrote:Ancestors, I ask you for your guidance. Blessed mother, come to me with the Gods' desire for my future. Blessed father, watch over my wife and son with a ready sword. Whisper to them that I live only to hold them again, for all else is dust and air. Ancestors, I honor you and will try to live with the dignity that you have taught me
Gladiator - good movie.

How do we keep our balance? That I can tell you in one word:TRADITION!
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

How do we keep our balance? That I can tell you in one word:TRADITION!
Fiddler on the Roof!
( *sings, If I were A Rich Man...*)

Okay next:

I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I might never be tardy.
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I might never be tardy.

Clueless - oh as if..!

Ok here is a quote from one of my favorite movies:

Dr. Everett Scott: Janet!
Janet: Dr. Scott!
Brad: Janet!
Janet: Brad!
Frank: Rocky!
[Rocky grunts]
[Rocky grunts]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

[Rocky grunts]
[Rocky grunts]

That is from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Next:

There's a difference between a failure and a fiasco. A failure is merely the absence of success. Any fool can achieve failure. But a fiasco, a fiasco is a disaster of epic proportions. A fiasco is a folk tale told to others to make other people feel more alive because it didn't happen to them.