Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by nightrunner »

omg i didnt know about vampire diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shall be watching it online very very very soon :D

anyhoo, hope yall okay :)
ive been busy busy with work and college this week hence not much posting here :/ im wrecked!
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Paige, Shai, & Alexa: I just LITERALLY did a dance in front of my clock. Vampire Diaries airs in 16 minutes....... I can feel the scream rising lol.

*this line is "preparing" *

EDIT: 10 MINUTES! :D
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@Paige: VAMPIRE DIARIES TONIGHTTT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :D <3

@Sammy: I was wicked into horses when I was like 8, but I've grown out of them. It's more the experience of the races and betting now, haha. I do like riding horses though. We did it a few times up at a campsite but we sadly don't go there anymore. :cry:
But yeah, I think I'd be turned off from horses if that happened to me. :lol:

@PJ: It will be epiccc! :)

@Shai: Ohhhh, that's what Jewish holiday it is! My friend and I were wondering today because our music teacher is Jewish and wasn't in today because of a holiday, we just couldn't remember what holiday it was, haha.
I told you Hunger Games was amazing!
I'm so pumped for Vampire Diaries tonight! :D

@Sami: I know a good chunk on Roman history and some ancient Japanese stuff. Also, small amounts of other ancient governments. If you have specific periods you're looking for at any point, ask. I'll be a better help if you can give me a specific topic then if you want me to pull stuff out of thin air, haha.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello everyone!

Woooooooooo!!!!! Vampire Diaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D soooooo excited!! I'm extremely jealous of those seeing it today! Aus doesn't get it till next week :'( but i think i'll watch it online this weekend ;)

Now can i be super annoying and ask that we keep the thread VD spoiler free??? I think i saw that Shai and Alexa don't get to see it straight away too, so i'm not the only one! Sooooooooooo if peeps wanna talk about it, can we invisible ink it? Pretty please with sugar on top?!

@Sam: OMG I'm freaking out right now!!! It's going to be amazing and incredible and epic!!!

@Chrissy: Woo!! So amazingly exciting!! haha @ the clock dancing!!!

@Alexa: :D

@Sami: Your project thingo sounds pretty cool. I can help ya if ya won't... I know a bit about Australian history. Although Australia doesn't go that far back... the actual founding of Aus is about 100 or so years. We're a very young country compared to Asia, Europe and Americas =) but tell me what stuff ya need and i'll see what i can find/tell you :) :)

@Shai: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!
The wait is ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver! Katherine's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D :D I seriously cannot contain my excitement! it's incredible! =D =D =D
Happy New Hebrew Year to you too!
Oh you're reading the Hunger Games? I wanna read it to! Still gotta find the books from somewhere. Hmmmmmmm

@PJ: It's does suck! But indeed yay for mid-sem break!! I'm sooooooooooo jealous that you get to see muse!! Wish they were coming to Aus :( Aww, you were sick? I'm glad schools going alright for you! =)

@Chels: Hullo *Waves furiously!*

@Sammy: Hi! Yeah I'm doing music theatre as my uni elective! We're doing an original production based on the Oscar Wilde play Salome! It's pretty amazing and actually very wacky! Only a month or so before the first production week! Crazy!
Oh! You don't like VD? That's cool... actually not many Aussie like VD either. It wasn't till the lex that i found other VD fans! Although, a word of warning: We *MAY* get a bit obsessive here, now that VD's back! So just remember I warned ya haha.
That's very cool about the blood donation shirts! haha
That's alot of reading... sounds a bit like my reading list! So you go to uni/college?

@Kim: Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ahhhhhh I'm super nervous about my bio test today! Gotta go and finish the cheat sheet for it! (We're allowed the cheat sheet btw, i'm not 'cheating' ;])

-Paige

ajgksjgsIsjhkahlkhjflkj;lavsjkhkljsklhlh! Stupid smiley limit.. I forgot about you gah!! :'(
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Of course I'll keep it spoiler free! =) It was amazing. That's all I'll say :D

* this line is going to bed. *
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Roo: Totally! Such a meanie-pants. I totally knew he was a villain from the second I saw him though, lol. Still a very good movie. It made me feel young again. *giggles*

Sami: If you want to know about Greek/Roman ancient culture, I can probably give some sporadic information from I remember. At the very least, I could recommend some sources. This is just off the top of my head though, and I don't know how much I can actuallly tell you *shrug*. I'm not a big history person, but after 3 years of Latin, 2 of classical Greek, and a semester of reading the Iliad, Odyessey (for the second time), Aeneid (for the second time), etc. I like that stuff. :] So, I dunno if any of that will help, but if it does, let me know.

Alexa: Sad! I've been busy too, but trying to come online. Helps me wind down a bit.

Sam: Seriously! I'm freaked out for like the rest of my life!! It's not okay, lol. I feel kind bad, 'cuz horses are beautiful and nice and such, but they just scare the bejeezus out of me now. :(

Paige: Now, now it's not that I don't like VD. I just didn't start watching it when it started and I'd feel weird starting now. And I have too many other shows to catch up on it, hehe. And it's okay, I get obsessive about other things. :P Oscar Wilde! Very good. Sounds very very fun!! :] Lots of reading, I know, but that's just a tiny bit of all I'm reading haha. And yup! I'm in my second year of college. :D

<3Sammy
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Did you really just use the term "Meanie-pants"? :lol:

Hi Lexers!

I've been sent here to announce the games for Nessie's *winks* Birthday.

We will have four games and Pel has donated four items as prizes for the games: a Twilight Tours book, a Twilight Audio Book,
Twilight Journals, and a Lexicon Tote bag. Ouisa the mod is also going to make an avi or siggy as prizes. The games are kind of cheesy, but hey, it's a website not an open field.

So, the games are going to open up at noon Eastern Standard Time (-4 GMT). I would love to see what you guys can do to the old folks here. Go read the rules, and then be there to play and win!
Why should the devil have all the good times?
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ha ha.
Meanie pants.
ah whammy earns a shiny sticker for that one.
Disney makes their villains obvious upon first sight.
XD.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

evening dudettes :)

i dont even know when the UK will get VD, judging by the tim,e it takes for itv2 to get the license to air it it might not be till next year :shock: :cry: but i do have a supremely awesome bf who is a computer wizz so im sure he shall help me find them all online soon enough :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey guys. Thanks. I'm glad you want to help. I'm actually pretty well covered for European culture and have had Rome and Greece hammered into me since middle school so I think I'll be ok with that. As for Australia, when I mentionmed it, I meant like does anyone know anything about Aborigineal (sp?) law, culture, and custom. Plus anyone with any specific knowledge of Sub-Saharan Africa or pre-Islam Arabic culture. Things like that. I'm looking mostly for information that isn't necessarily common knowledge. Or South Anmerican laws and customs. I definatly want there to be some Olmec influence in my society.
Special thanks to Paige and The Samanthas for offering to help.

Vampire Diaries? Isn't that the show "Mia" left Degrassi for? Is it any good?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.