Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by The girlie-wolf »

My time is limited so I'm not going to be here for long. Just a quick post. Sorry I never answer but my time is limited. Thank god there is a weekend, eh?

Do you know what i discovered today?! Kellan Lutz, freaking KELLAN LUTZ, was in Isreal and I didn't even KNOW it! UGHHHHHHH! I love him so much and I MISSED him! WAAAAAAAAAAAA1

My bday is in like 5 daysssssssss =]

I have a paramore poster! And I think I'm going to get off the Wolfie bunch for a music door lol That could be AWESOME. but I need more posters.
I jsut realized that paramore is a very hot bunch :D

Hi, Moria! Or Shira! Or maybe Amit! Pick a name!

Lana~ I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! They are the freaking best of the best. There is nothing like a mean wolf/vampire to get me xD
Awwww -hugs* And now we shall be the hottie sisters xD
I have a wolf pack poster on my door. They are freaking HAWTTTTTTTTTTT!

Mish~ You are like the total opposite of me,. I love the series so much better then the books and I prefer Damon SO SO SO SO SO much more then Stefan. He bores me out. I need fun :P

Kimmy~ Yeahm I don't think they can pretend so long as well. It won't work. And Damon will do ANYTHING to get Elena now 3:) I jsut wish he would. Delena are perfect together.

What's up, Sami? Haven't talked to you in ages =D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey Squiggles. That sucks that you missed Kellan Lutz! I had to work the day Placebo was in town. :(

I'm still sick.

Don't pee in tropical rivers. Really just don't. Love, Parasites.
Flip a coin. Heads? You're okay. Tails? YOU'VE GOT PARASITES IN YOUR BRAIN!
Wolbachia wants to take over the world.

I love Peeps, really it has the best quotes, you should read it.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Hey Sami and Shai/Abby and everyone else.
Super quick post. So, I'm not dead...just, by the way. :P I've just been SOOOO busy this past week or so. I have two tests today, a quiz yesterday, another test Tuesday, and a paper due next Thursday. This is all in addition another paper I had to edit (and critque two others' papers) and reading a BAGILLION textbook pages.

So.

Now I'm scarfing down some shrimp rolls (which are pretty yummy, considering) and juice (I'm sick..don't judge me) while I study for my Social Psychology test (at 2:30.. it's 1:42). I wanted to respond to everyone, but I just haven't had the time. Tonight (almost definitely), I will go back and write a massive post. Until then, au revoir!
Love, Sammy Jammy Whammy Blammy Ka-zammy
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Loba~ Wow that sucks that you missed Kellan! I love me some Kellan :D! Lol!
Whoo hoo about your birthday :D! You'll definetly have to try to come by the board for your birthday :D!
Haha I have to disagree with you about that! Elena is perfect with Stefan! I do agree with Damon is going to try to get Elena though!

Sammy~ I was wondering where you've been! I was like "I've typed Sam and Sami, but I haven't typed Sammy out in awhile so I wonder where she is!?" lol! :D So how have you been?? Super busy huh?

Yay a new TVD episode tonight!! :D Three hours and twenty-two minutes to be exact :lol:!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

When people talk about Vampire Diaries I giggle immaturely.
Well come on, who gets excited about vd?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I had a capella auditions today! I sang this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9PTzcB3V4 - The second verse and chorus, the female part, obviously. :P

And it's my momma's birthdayyyy!!!! You may have noticed my statussss... Yeah, that's my momma! haha :)

@Kim: I'll put your ListV2 nickname as Kym!!! :)

@Shai: I like Shira!!!! :D

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Shai- Sucks being locked out :( I've done that before!
How are the guitar lessons going by the way?
Oh what! That majorly sucks. Like soooo MUCH! I think I'd be devastated if I couldn't see Kellan. Soooooo much hotnessssss ;) But i doubt any of the twilights would come to my city :'(
We understand hunni. At least you come on here when you can.
OMG!!! really?!!?!?! That's so awesome! What have you asked for?! I'll have to e-gift you!! haha
I have a teeeeeeenie paramore poster! They're VERY hot and Hayley is amazing!

Pixie- Yeah, missing home would suck. But you'll be on holidays in no time!
haha. Being a girl is good for that! How many are there in your program/degree?
Grey's is incredible. I looooooove it!! If only med school was like that!
Snooping other replys :?: You love Stefan more!!! Yay!!! Another person for team Stefan!!! :D :D haha

Lana- Yes VD is very amazing! Did you only just see the premiere? And It okay to talk on here about it. But if your not sure if it can be said just inv ink it! Oh and there's a VD thread too!!!! Check it out =D
Oh really? What can I say? I start crazes!! hahahahahaha
I knew you would! Yeah Stefan's a little bit different, but i stil LOVE him!! Yep, Katherine is wicked evil! And NINA is beyond amazing. She's like two completely different people. So cool!
hhmmmmm i've never heard of Flyleaf?! Me? I like all kinds of music.kings of leon, the script, amy meridith, 30 seconds to mars, taylor swift, scouting for girls, boys like girls, sara bareilles, glee, selena gomez, the sundance kids, jet, john mayer, the fray, pink, lady gaga, paramore, muse... and then there's musicals. I'm pretty much a music freak! haha
Haha. No not what you wear!! What year!!!!! lol Oh cool!! so your in your senior year then? I'm in first year uni. I did year 12 last year! =)
Really? It's very good! I've been meaning to get a new banner.

Sam- Cool. I remember the uni visits. Was weird this year, not going to one after 2 years of uni visits and being apart of the open day instead. Lol. Yeah i can imagine.
No, it worked! That's the site i found. We have several stores here that are similar. I know what you mean. Having a job is good, even if it's not fun. At least there the money! :)
Okie-dokie! and no worries. =)
Good luck with the audition! I've never heard that song before though. But i'm sure you did great =D What's the audition for exactly?
Yes I did see your Fb status! Happy Birthday to you mum!!

TSB- It is! I second everything you invisibled! Can't wait to see the new ep! I bet you've seen it already though. I'll see it when i can. Got soooooooooooo much uni and family stuff going on right now.
Hmm. maybe. I'm idealess too.
Um. Season 7. Aus doesn't have it on tv until next year in March. But I see it online :) It's too good to wait for! But i'm 3 eps behind. Actually haven't seen the first ep yet. Rewatched the season 6 finale =D hopefully tonight I'll watch it. After VD of course. =D

Sami- Aww. Hope you get better soon!!
You're VD comment actually made me laugh out loud. I didn't think of it like that haha.

Sammy- Glad to see your not dead! I know what you mean about uni work. Ugh! It's very annoying. I only have 4 weeks till exams :S Kill me now!!!! But at least i know there's a 3 month break after it! :D :D Good Luck with your tests and assignments!!!!! :D

*This line is thinking even Vildy owes herself hugs! Massive hugs!!*
*This line wishes uni would go away for a long time!*
*This line is hungry. Dinner time*
*And this line is going to shut up now!*

-Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

We have a huge football game tonight!! It's a home game against our closest rival which is only 15 minutes away :D! It should be an exciting game because last year when we played them on their territory, we won by one point within the last 10 seconds! It was a very good game so we are hoping to beat them again lol!

Sami~ Apparently me haha! I love TVD! :D

Sam~ That's so awesome! So how did you do on your audition??
Yay thanks so much :)!!

TSB~ Yep I already watched TVD lol! I'm re-watching it again right now haha! I love that I can record everything with my DVR! I'm not going to talk about the epi until you've seen it, but I love Stefan :lol:!
Ooh ok lol so now I know what I can say about Grey's and what's a spoiler lol! I watched the Season 7 Episode 3 last night :D! I love that show lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@Paige: The money is definitely good. There's almost a hundred bucks in my account now! ;)
Thanks for the luck! And it's for the a capella group at my school. It's singing without music, just voices.
My parents are out with some friends right now getting drunk at a Mexican restaurant. Happy birthday. :)

@Kim: I'm putting your new nickname on now! I close out before I remembered to last night, sorry!
And I think the audition went well. I was able to hit the notes she played for me and I think I sang the song well, like hit all the notes and such.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Chrome
It wouldn’t be a change of Listv2 nickname lol just a nickname change like mine’s now apparently Jitterbug :)
Hmm…. things you like? That would make a good nickname… at least help with that and I can think of some and give u them to choose from, okay??

Kimi
Grey’s Anatomy is awesome but sadly I haven’t seen it in ages :(
And yeah I am so Team Stefan, I adore him, lol, I prefer good guys to bad guys always have and always will :)

Shai
bless about the Kellan thing :( *hugs*
And haha at least we don’t have to fight over them then :) that’s always good, plus Stefan kind of reminds me a bit of Paul… so of course I’m going to love him :) and I prefer the books as I just love L.J. Smith’s way of writing and I fell in love with the books ages ago, so yeah I'm always going to prefer the books, and plus they’ve changed nearly everything… I’m not going to rant about it now though…

Paige
Not on hols till Dec 18th :(
And there are about 20ish of us doing Maths and Physics, and its made worse by the fact all the tutors are male aswell :(
Yeah… I haven’t seen an episode in like forever though :(
And yeah Team Stefan beats Team Damon hands down for me :)

*Stupid Smiley Limit*

♥♫ Pixie Fey Jitterbug ♫♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose