Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey everyone :)! It feels like I haven't posted in forever lol! I've had a busy weekend! Friday night I had a family night, Saturday I had this school thing (sadly yes on a Saturday lol!), and today I have a family birthday party to go to! It's sad that I don't have lots of posts to catch up on, but I guess it's kinda a good thing since I don't have time to reply right now lol! I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend and Happy Halloween to those who are celebrating it!

My mom is yelling at me to go get in the shower and to start getting ready for the party so I have to go lol! I'll be back later to reply to posts :)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Six Flags = loveeee! :D :lol:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! HOPE YOU ALL ATE LOTS OF CANDY!!

So if anyone wants their birthdays on the list, let me know and I'll start adding them. Also, if everyone wants to check and make sure their entries are right and uptodate, that would be great. I know we've had nickname changes and I wanna make sure I go them all.

@Kim: I understand your busyness. ;)

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Loba~ I've been wondering where Irlana is too! She disappeared lol!
Haha yes school is very depressing :( lol jk!

Fee-B~ Haha Grey's Anatomy is soo addicting :D!
Haha yeah those two essays can be done later :P! They aren't important at the moment lol!
Wow all of them before you were eight? That's probably the normal thing, but it sounds crazy lol! I don't know how old I was when I lost my last baby tooth!
Thanks! I am feeling back to normal now, I just wish school would slow down so I can stop stressing :lol:!
Haha well the good thing about you barely being on the second series of Grey's Anatomy, is that you have soo many episodes to watch! Right now since I'm on the new season I have to wait a week until I get another episode to watch haha! Well now that I think about it, I didn't get to watch last Thursdays episode so I'm actually behind so I do have an episode to watch lol!
Ooh ok well the ACT is like the SAT except they are scored differently! Well if you do have to take the SAT good luck :D! That's so exciting to go to a new place lol so I hope you get to go to a uni here in the U.S.!

Chrissy~ That's an interesting topic! I'm kinda on both sides of that lol! If the drinking age is lowered then there would be less under age people getting into trouble with the law and they'll be able to learn more about alcohol! It would be bad for the drinking age to be lowered because then people would start drinking at a younger age before they can really learn about the consequences! I don't know how to explain it lol! There's good and bad to that!

Sam~ Whoo hoo Six Flags :D! Lol!
Yeah you're gonna be so busy, but hopefully it will be the fun kind of busy lol! It's better to be doing fun activites instead of stressful ones!
I love things that can help make you smarter haha!
Haha that's true, but you get points taken off for incorrect answers on the SAT though right?
You made great points about the drinking and driving thing! That's true that maybe if they learn about alcohol before they start driving then maybe there would be less accidents!
I'm soo glad you had fun at Six Flags! I've never been there to the amusement park with the rides, but I've been to the waterpark section that some of them have lol!
My info on the list is correct and up to date :D lol! My birthday is January 20, 1993! I think adding birthdays to the list is a great idea that way we will know when to say happy birthday lol!

Jitterbug~ Yeah it's exciting to see how people and places are different! It gives you new experiences :D!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey hey :)

Chrissy - I'm not from the U.S, but the drinking age should be lowered lol.

Shai - Hey! I am ok thanks. Ill though :( Got some virus thingy which kinda sucks. But oh well.
Hows you??
Prim :cry: and Finnick :( I cried so much at the bit with Katniss and Buttercup. It was sooo sad!

Sam - What's six flags? Just curious :P haha.
Oh and also what's this about a list of birthdays?

Pixie - That's silly. Don't blame yourself. It's a good thing that you're at uni! You get to learn more, it will be so much better for your future. You'll get used to missing him, and you'll see him soon :)

Kym - Yesss! It is! I haven't been able to watch any for 4 whole days! It's so bad! Hahaha.
Hehe yeah so unimportant :P I still haven't done them. I really should though. Maybe on Wednesday... :lol:
I don't think it is normal, it's pretty early to lose them all. I remember my dentist being really amazed that I'd lost them all haha. And I had all my wisdom teeth when I was 14, which is really early too lol. I'm odd =P haha
I hate stress.
Haha yeah that's true I guess! I still have loads of Grey's Anatomy time to come!
Ahh cool. Haha thanks :) Yeah I really want to go. it would just be so awesome. I don't know if I'll be able to though. I mean for a start it will be so expensive. But I think I have to try. Hehe.

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

@ Chrome ~ My birthday's on August 7th, and I suppose you ought to change my Nickname to Pixie Fey Jitterbug, as they are the names used now :)

@ Kym ~ Yeah, and I want some new experiences part of the reason for going to uni so far from home

@ Phoebe ~ I can't help blaming myself. And yeah I kind of need this and another degree to become a teacher. And I hope I don't get used to missing him, at least missing him reminds me that there is someone out there that loves me!

♥~♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥~♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

So, I've been dead. Sorry! I thought I would be able to/remember to keep up with you guys and school, but I've been way too busy and I haven't. Soooo sorry (again). For once I'm done with tomorrow's work at a reasonable time (yes, 10:50 is reasonable....well, I've been done since 8:30). Anyway! Hi to everyone who knows me and hey! I'm Sam (but everyone here calls me Sammy or Whammy) to the people who don't.

From the little bit of this page that I just read, someone is going to Six Flags (Sam?), YAY!!! Fun. Except that the lines are ridiculously long. So, meh. (And to the person who asked what that was, it's an amusement park.) And I saw something about birthdays? Mine's February 24th. :D

That's all for now, and I hope that I can stop in more often. Love y'all!
-Sammy
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Fee-B~ Haha! Don't you hate it when you want to do something so bad, but you can't? I hate it when I have a book I really want to continue reading, but I'm super busy so I can never read lol and that's how it is with Grey's! I just about go crazy when I can't watch it!
Lol! Wednesday sounds like a good day :lol:!
Haha well if you say so :P! Lol wow my wisdom teeth still haven't came out and I'm 17 :O! Lol I have to get them removed though so I'll have to go see an oralsurgeon :(!
Yes you have to keep watching Grey's Anatomy because the episodes have gotten better and better! There's so much excitement so you don't want to miss out :D lol!
Yeah I know what you mean! I want to move away to college, but I'm worried about the money too! I know college is going to be soo expensive and it might be harder living out on my own without my family! I'm just going to hope for the best though so you should too!

Jitterbug~ When did you first move to the uni?

Sammy~ Hey Sammy Whammy!! Haha :D! So how have you been? Good I'm assuming since your post didn't say anything bad lol! I hope that you can stop by more often too! We need everyone here!

Today at school we had a special presentation from a program called "Rachel's Challenge" and if you haven't heard of it, I highly recommend you look it up! It was such a sad presentation :(! I cried when I was watching the guy explain it and the videos/pictures mad me even more sad! It's such an inspirational program though! I'm glad it went to my school :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Excuse me for the few day absence.
Been a bit off track.
I had a good Halloween. I'll try to get pics up sometime.
But yeah..

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

No school todayyyy!!! Woo! :D

@Kim: Luckily, most of my busyness is fun things! And work was actually kinda fun yesterday. It was slow, but I had a lot of very nice people, and near the end of the night, these two guys who I believe were from South Africa came and started making jokes about each other and trying to trick me and it was hilarious. Those are the people I like ringing out, haha. :)
I think you get a quarter of a point off for a wrong answer.... I can't remember the exact thing.
Ours is called Hurricane Harbor, the Six Flags water park. Is yours something different? Or is it Hurricane Harbor all over?
Alrighty on the birthday! I'll add em in a sec.

@PJ: Six Flags is an American amusement park chain. They're pretty awesome!
And we're gonna add birthdays to the ListV2 for anyone who wants to put theirs up!

@Pixie: I'm not gonna put three nicknames, so maybe pick one?

@Sammy: Yep! I went to Six Flags! :D
We didn't have to wait in lines though because we got a Flash Pass. It was pretty sick. :P

Adding birthdays now! Then eating lunch! Woo!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I'm announcing this month(though knowing you guys only I'll follow it) to be Amy Rose month. There's nothing special about it, but I will be posting in pink. So yeah.. hey chrome.