Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by vampyre_princess »

Shosh ~ So do I cause I miss him sooo much :( just like you said on FB.... he will, he'll ask me why... :(

American's and Hanny ~ I already mentioned in an earlier post about me possibly studying abroad (or i think i did) so there are a LOT of Uni's i can go to in the states or Canada... so I thought I'd ask your opinions on them, If you could help.US uni's are in red, and Canadian ones are in pink (althought you might get offended I have out where they are too...)
Appalachian State University - Boone, Nrth Carolina
Ball State University - Muncie, Indiana
University of North Carolina at Wilmington - Wilmington, Nrth Carolina
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater, nrth central Oklahoma
Old Dominion University - Norfolk, Virginia
University of Utah - Salt Lake City, Utah
Willamette University - Salem, Oregon

University of Alberta - Edmonton, Alberta
Brock University - St Catharines, Ontario
University of Guelph - Guelph, Ontario
Memorial University of Newfoundland - St John's, Newfoundland
University of Ottawa - Ottawa, Ontario
Unversity of Windsor - Windsor, Southern Ontario

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Ahhh! My compy is messed up! Missed your post, Ifly, and yours, Fey. So sorry, guys, I SWEAR I'm not ignoring you!! :oops:

Fey~ Read Fruits Basket, to start, or maybe Nana. Currently I'm reading Rasetsu, Nana, and Kimi Ni Todoke, even though I just started volume two on Rasetsu and Kimi Ni Todoke. :roll: Look up "Online manga free" and you get lots of options. Some don't have certain mangas, and you'll have to try other sites. OneManga is the best, but I'm too lazy to make an account. :D
I love that game! Kiss, date, marry! Or the one with the burning barn, where you save one, throw one into the fire, and maybe just ignore the other? I dunno.
Does Na know, beeteeduhbs? About your lovely Paul?

Ifly~ that sounds awesome! So much fun. When should we do them? New Years?

Chels~ sounds fun.

Berr~ Thank you, Berr. I have frequent brain farts.
I know... my throat is sore today, so a milkshake sounds heavenly.

Na~ I didn't say hi? You must've not posted in the posts beneath this post. Like, the ones in the window. Sorry, lovely.
And I made that AGES ago. Sorry, hun. I'll go put it in their, swear.
I don't go on the Eh thread (haha, I'm so punny...).

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ Haha that's a huge problem of mine! I'm always forgetting things! I hate when people call and leave me messages to give to other people because I always forget! When I talk on the phone I can't sit still so I'm always randomly walking around, and when I'm waiting for someone to answer the phone I'm jumping around or talking to myself so whenever they do finally answer I'm caught off guard so I have no idea what to say :lol:!
Ok I guess you're right :)! I don't have a problem with other people posting on the thread! It's probably time I meet other people besides the teens lol! All the threads I post on are mostly teens so I don't think I really have any friends that are adults (unless they are alumni here) :lol:!
Haha! I think you are the most creative one here so what good would it do if we called you crazy? We would all be super bored that's for sure lol!

Jitterbug~ Lol I forget that not everyone is from the U.S. or used to doing the same things I do!
That's awesome about the opportunity you have to come to a uni in the U.S. :D! I don't know about very many uni's though lol!
It's sad to say, but I've only heard about the Oklahome State Uni!

*This line just read Shai's post about studying and realized she has tests to study for! Crap :( lol!*

Hanni~ When I was going to reply to your post I started typing Berr for some reason :shock: lol!
Haha that's alright, I forget things all the time! That's why I'm hoping I don't forget anyone's nickname because then we have to go through all the trouble of figuring it out if they don't remember either lol!

*This line is going to go study for her English test and her Nutrition test!*
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Hanni ~ Okay thank you...
and who's Na (so many different nicknaes tht we all use....)

Kym ~ it's okay I do it all the time forget most of you are from the US and do things differently (well al of you do things differently whether you're from US, Canada etc etc)

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Ah! Only two replies? :(

Berr~ Tihi, silly Kymberr.
good thinking.... ah well. too late! :D
y'all have English tests? Where do you live?

Fey~ Na's Shai. or Shai-na. Or Milkshaike... or Queen Shai! :D

Dead hearts are everywhere... <3

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ehhhhh some people are busy.
I'm attempting to post a bit more.
Not succeeding, the forums dying way too much and people are letting it.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

..............Where's Naureen and PuNkk-Rawrr?

*this line is debating on whether or not it should even attempt to write this paper.*
*this line is tired.*
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@Pixie: No, it's fine. I can handle the list right now.
Are those the only schools you can study abroad at? Because there's definitely a lotttt of other good schools you could go to. If you have a specific location, I can find schools there. Or schools with good specific study programs.

@PET: Hellooooo!!!
Pockyyy<3 Mangaaa<3
What mangas have you read??
I am so epic jealous you saw The Social Network. Meh.

@Chrissy: That Hush, Hush Love thing sounds very different to me. I know we give out valentines in younger grades and stuff but I haven't heard of it quite like that before. Coolio! :)
Yay for Halloween! And yeah, keeping it here works.
As to the 'more gifts', I meant that people could make a bigger list so that people have more to choose from and then there's more of a surprise for which one they'll get!
Definitely banners. Love those, haha :)
I'll try to think of some others and get a list going. We can do funny ones, too. Those are always fun.
I think the emails work. Either that or PM's so it's not dealing with peoples' personal emails.
Maybe New Years for the final announcement? Or if that exact day is bad for people (...me, probably) then sometime around there.

@Kim: Things are definitely getting easier, like I think I get things more now. :lol:
Did you do a lot of prep for the ACT? I need to start prepping for the SATs. I need to steal my friend's book... :P
Let me know when you get your scores in!

@Shai: I don't know what I was yay'ing... :lol:

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Hanni ~ then yeah she does know!! :) but sshhh!! :lol: what's the dead hearts comment about?

Chels ~ it's okay we know people are busy, but even when i was i still tried to get on here...

Chrome ~ Okay but if you ever feel like you cant I'll be glad to take it over... and i dont know how much work this will make but Chrissy had a birthday card idea... and i was thinking could the members birthday's be added to the list?
And unfortunately they are the only ones i can go to, they are the only partner uni's of keele that offer my course. :(

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I got an 83 on my Nutrition test! :) It's not fantastic, but it's good because it's still passing lol! If it was below a 70, then I would be in trouble lol!

Jitterbug~ Yeah it's easy to forget we're all from different places, but it's also fun to see how things are different :)!

Hanni~ Haha yeah I thought it was funny :)!
Yep we have English tests! It's actually pretty sad when we get better grades in other language classes like Spanish instead of English lol! English is mostly everyone at my school's first language, but we get better grades in other classes :lol:! My English grade isn't bad though, but you get the idea! I live in the U.S. :) NM to be specific!

Chels~ Yes sadly it's true :( this thread is dying! We gotta be positive though!

Sam~ Lol that's so funny! :D
Sadly I didn't prep much :lol:! I know I should've practiced with the ACT study guide they gave me, but I never really had time! I had so much going on with my Senior pictures, school work, wanting to read books :lol:, and family so I didn't prepare much!
Lol I'm guessing it's a SAT book?
Yep I'll let you know :)!

*This line is fixing to study for another Nutrition test!*
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^