Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by i am bella »

Oooo, do you know what school you're gonna be at when you move back here????? I wanna know!!
Yeah, prom's only junior/senior. Your school will probably have them separated. You can still go if someone older invites you!
Are you only staying for one year??

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in the past two dsys or so! It finally snowed here lol! We've had two snow days and a three hour school delay tomorrow unless they decide to cancel again lol! I've been freezing and super lazy so that's why I haven't replied to posts! I'll reply tomorrow regardless of whether school gets cancelled or not lol!
I hope everyone is doing okay :)!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Sammy~ Yeah, of course I do. I've known it all along lol I'm going to be in Brookline high... You probably know it, right?
Waa so I'm totally going to find me a hot junior ;}
Yeah, I wish I could be there more, really. I hate my grade so much. But I'm going to make the most of it :D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Soo we had a three hour delay at school, but they decided to cancel lol! We've had three snow days in a row so that must be a record for our town lol!

Jitterbug~ Ooh okay well that sounds fun living with friends! :)
Always remember there are lots of people who care about you! We all want you to be happy and anytime you want to talk you have us here to listen!

Hanni~ Wow I hate when that happens! Sometimes I just give up on typing the post up again lol!
Lol I love the ghostie voice! I'll find it and watch it :)!

Sam~ Lol yep it looks like you have a work pattern!
Lol no it never is unless you're taking stuff away from someone :lol:!
I live in the southeastern part of New Mexico! We hardly get any snow here, but it started snowing Monday night :D! We've had three snow days lol! I've gotten used to now school so if we go back tomorrow it's going to be very hard for me lol! There's really no point in going to school tomorrow since it's Friday and we haven't done any work since Monday!

Loba~ Well we'll enjoy you being here while we can lol!

Sam & Loba~ Ooo prom! Lol I seen yall were talking about prom so I wanted to join in :oops:! I'm so excited for my senior prom! It isn't until April lol, but it's still exciting!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hello my dear tweeny-boppers. ;)

Since the last time I've posted, I've read Glass Houses, Marked, Vampire Kisses, and half of Kissing Coffins. I didn't like the MV at first but I think it's grown on me a bit.

BBL with a full post. It's Friday, I'm lazy, catching a cold, and sleepy......... bite me! :D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow Chrissy you've read a lot lol! I still haven't found another series, but I guess it's ok because I'm been super busy anyways!

Yay good news! I'm sure everyone's already heard lol, but on Thursday I found out I was accepted into my college choice :)!!

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Go Packers! :clap:

Na~ Exactly. :D
So, this conversation is boring.
And I tired.
Also known as, hyper!
So let's juuuuuuuje things up, shall we? -does a little twist thing on the juuuuuuuje-
Good, I knew you'd agree.
So you know what's awesome?
FANFICTION is awesome.
You know what else is awesome?
ME!
-insane giggling-
I'm exhausted! -happy dance-
And how are you?

Sammayyy~ -fetches blankets- -piles them on Sammy- -sets soup on top- -pats pile-
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall better!

Ifly~ Every time I see your banner, I think MATT SMITH? Then realize it's not, and get disappointed.
Bleh.
Well, if you insist on biting you... -looks at Ifly's hand cautiously-

Berr~ I know! It's mean.
GOOD!

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Yay Packers!! I'm so glad they won! :D

Hanni~ Woo hoo for the Packers!!
Lol it is mean! It makes me sad when I type huge posts and then lose them :(!
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Heh heh.
Once again short memory. Ah well doesn't look like I missed too much. Which is of course, wonderful. I might just be getting bored of this forum. I might be. Though then again, it could just be because lately its been dead. Now I know everyone has an excuse, school or work being the excuse. Which of course is a good one. I have no excuse, other then well, memory & that this place is dead so.....yeah, there's not too much of a reason to post. It's not like ten seconds from now there'll be a post. There won't be. Judging by the looks of it, it might be days before another post. No I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out the truth is all. Anyways. I haven't been up to much lately. Same ol, same ol. You know how it is.

Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ I usually try to post everyday! I check the thread often unless I'm busy, but I usually try to check in each day if I can't reply! I don't like posting again if no one else has posted since it's a little awkward talking to myself lol! The thread has been dead lately because everyone has something going on! I'm always here waiting for people though lol!