Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by PhoebeJ »

I have not posted in forever! :(
I'm so so so sorry! I miss you guys so much! I just haven't had any time to post. I have exams at the moment (Done 6, got 2 more in like a week) so I've been busy revising, and I've been at work like everyday, and any time I haven't been revising or at work I've been spending with Robbie. Then school started again on Monday, but I had flu so I didn't go in until yesterday, and so now I'm gonna have school work to do on top of everything else and ahhhhh! I'm so busy right now. It's seriously stressing me out!
But I will try to post at least once a week. Because missing you guys isn't really helping.
Hope everybody is ok!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sam~ Me too :(! I remember when I first joined this thread it was so hard to keep up with conversations because there were so many people posting! If you didn't post for a few days you would come back to lots of pages to read through and now it's hardly moving!
That's so awesome about Prom :)! Aww that's so sweet!
:lol:!
Wow you get out of school early when it's going to be hot :O??
Well see it's not too bad for it being your first time taking it! You know what to expect now so it gets better!
I bet :D!! I'm excited for you lol!

Fee-B~ Feebs!! It has been way too long :(! I've missed you!!
Ooo exams :S not fun!! Good luck!
Aww it's nice to hear about Robbie :D!
I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick! I know all this work and stress isn't helping anything! Try to take a few minutes for yourself and relax! Everything is so stressful, but you need to take a break every now and then ;)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Look at me posting again so quickly :P Hahahaha!

Kym - Yeah I know!! I've missed you so much!
Exams are so NOT fun at all :( And I know I'm gonna fail Mechanics and Further Pure Maths (which are my next two exams) so I'm stressing out!
I know :) hehehe :P He's so amazing! He bought me a necklace (which I looked up the price of, it was £100!) to cheer me up because I was ill! I was like omg thats sooooo sweet! And so unnecessary! Lol. But it's SO gorgeous! I shall put a piccy on fb :D We've been going out a whole month now! How crazy is that! It seems like no time at all, but at the same time it feels like i've been with him forever lol.
Yeah, sucks! But I'm ok now :) Yeah I really do need to do that. But I think what I really need right now is a girly night in, with a movie and ice cream. Oooh that sounds like a plan...organising that! lol
So hows life going for you?

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Fee-B~ Lol yay you're posting! :P
I've been sad without you since you're usually the person who posts often lol! We keep each other from being bored :lol:! Don't feel guilty though because I'm only joking around about you not being here to keep me company! I know you are busy with your life right now and you have fabulous things going on ;)!
Aw don't think negatively like that! Bad thoughts like that won't help you! You have to believe you can do well :) I know you can!
Aww that's so sweet :D!! I seen the pic on FB and it's gorgeous! I love it! That's so nice of him! Aww that's so cute it's been a month already! Congrats :yay: I'm happy for you!
I'm glad! Haha yeah that sounds fun so you definitely should!
It's going good :D! I'm on summer break so I'm relaxing and hanging out with friends! I registered for college not too long ago so all of that is already set up :yay:!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi there everyone! I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!

Anyway, we Cullens are opening a Birthday thread for him on the 20th, and we would LOVE for all of you to stop by and wish Edward a Happy Birthday with us!

This year, the Mods are not just allowing pictures of presents, they are allowing EVERYONE to make him a birthday card or greeting and post it as an image! Esme and I are so excited to see all your artistic creations!

Here are the boring details:
The banners MUST be rated PG, and must be appropriate for the Lexicon, of course :roll:
The banners must not be bigger than 640 X 400
You need to post the banner on another site (such as Photobucket or DeviantArt) and then link the image here.

So, everyone get creative, and let’s see what you can come up with!

Oh dear, I see where this is going... NO headboards!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hello, teens! It's been approximately 2785385520 years since I've been here. Buuuuttttt, how's life? :D I don't think I recognize some people on here... which happens to me a lot because I mysteriously vanish from the Lex sporadically for long periods of time. But if you don't know me, I'm Kenzie. So, hi!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Kym - Yes indeedy I am! I missed you all too much!
Yeah I know I'm sorry! I will be posting often again now! So we can continue to keep each other from being bored :P haha! I am busy, but also very stressed, and talking to people on here calms me down so I think it's a good thing!
I really don't believe I will do well. I'm definitely going to do badly :(
I know right??? It's so gorgeous! And it was so sweet of him! I know XD One whole month! Feels like it's been forever though! Awwww thank you!
Still thinking thats a good plan!
Oooh awesome :D sounds fun, I'm very jealous! Scary! But also, exciting!!! Where you going?

Kenzie - Hey!! I'm PJ, I dunno if we've met before...I have a terrible memory. But hey anyway! Nice to meet you :D

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Afternoon guys!

Im gonna be honest, this is a quick hello post before i disappear till about july due to the fun life of my final exams and my trip to AMERICA!!!!! go excited, i shall be sunning myself in florida in 2 weeks time :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Alexa - Florida?!?!?! Jealous much! Florida is amazing! Have a fantastic time hun :)
And good luck with all your exams, you'll do great :)
Love you all so much!
My Blog
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Yerp Florida :D orlando and cape coral for 2.5weeks of relaxation, cheaper shopping and hopefully tanning :)
thank you! i need the luck lol
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits