Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Kenzie~ Hi! :wave:!
I haven't seen you around here in forever lol!

Fee-B~ :)
Lol ok that sounds good! I think it's great how we can all help each other out in some way :D!
Noo you have to believe that you are going to do great! Remember to think positive at all times!
That's soo cute :D!
Lol yes I'm excited, but also nervous! I can't believe I'll be going off to college in August :O! It's a small university that's about an hour and a half away from home!

Alexa~ Hey!!
Good luck on your exams!
Woo that sounds exciting! Have fun in Florida :D! It's beautiful there, but soo hot lol!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey, guys. Quick drop in: I NEED BOOKS!

Recommend whatever you'd like. I've read all of Richelle Mead's (love her!) books and whatever you do PLEASE don't mention the Mortal Instruments series. UGH! I've tried to read the first book but I can't even get to the middle of the book without being bored to my deathly reading limits.

Thanks guys! I hope everyone has been doing well. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Alexa - Sounds amazing! I'm so jealous!
You don't need luck you'll do great!

Kym - Yeah it is great! You guys are all such a huge help to me!
Ok thinking positive! I have my further maths exam his afternoon. I think that one will be ok...I hope so anyway!!!
I know!!!
I would be so nervous! Oh well at least it's not that far away so you can still go home! And small is good too, less scary! Good luck!!

Chrissy - Hey! You ok?
Erm I have a few. Have you read Uglies by Scott Westerfield? If not then you should!
And also anything by Trudi Canavan, I love her anyway, but I dunno if you would...
I also just finished Dracula and that's amazing if you haven't read that :)
Hope you find something!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chrissy~ Wow you just drop in when you need something huh? You can't even say hi first! :P Haha you know I'm just joking :D!
Sorry I can't help you out with the book recommendations because I haven't read much lately! I'm still trying to find some good books!

Fee-B~ I could say the same thing about all of you :)! Everyone here helps me out so much just by being here to talk to!
Yes you are doing to do great! Remember to hope for the best at all times :D!
Yes exactly! I like that it's close to home and it's not too big so that way I won't be too overwhelmed (or hopefully I won't lol!) ;)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hey :) I got on here!
I'm glad to be home, but I'm in agony, joints are all playing up and my family are worried I'm getting arthritis like my sister :(
means no more dance for me if I am :cry:

Okay replies...

Kym - I cannot remember what we were talking about.. sorry
How are you anyway? How's everything?

Hanni - Happy Belated Brithday!! Sorry I missed it :(
How's things?

Alexa - I'm so jealous, have fun though!

Pheobe - Don't stress.. you'll do Fine!

Kenzie, Chrissy - Hey! Long time no see :lol: how are you guys?

Much Love
♪♥PixieFeyJitterbug♥♪
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I recently found out who my roommate is going to be when I go off to uni in August :D! I found her on FB and today we started messaging each other so hopefully things work out with her and we will be friends! She just told me though that she doesn't like Twilight :|, we might have to work around that :lol:! She's a big Harry Potter fan though so hopefully that will help the situation!

Jitterbug~ Yay you're home :clap:! Aw that's terrible that you're in pain :(!
Lol that's okay ;) I'm too lazy right now to check to see what we were talking about anyways :lol:!
I'm doing alright, I got into a big argument with my best friend today and I'm not sure if it's even worth working out :S, but we'll see how everything goes! Other than that everything is good :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Oh, please forgive me Kymmii-Kins. HEY! :D It just doesn't feel like I've been gone very long since I talk to most of you girls on Facebook.

PJ: Thank you for those. I've though about reading The Uglies, but I think I read somewhere that it was written for 5th graders. if that's true then I don't think I'd like it very much. I've never heard of Trudi though, I'll have to do some research on her. =)

Hey, Pixie! I'm doing ok. How are things with you?

Hello, to anyone else I may have missed. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Haha yeah that's what I thought Chrissy you better say hi :P! :lol:!!
Yeah sometimes I feel like I have nothing new to post here because I usually talk about everything on FB lol!
I was actually thinking about having a nice saying used for a FB banner, maybe you could help me out whenever I find a saying lol??

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sure, Kym. You know I'm not the best, but let me know what you need when you figure everything out. =) How was your trip? Are you back yet?
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Oh come on Chrissy, we all know you are great at making banners and other graphics :D! I'm not so sure why I want a FB banner since I'm usually posting from my cell phone and I can't see it anyways :lol:! I need to find more time to post on FB from an actual computer! When I figure out what saying I want to use I'll let you know ;)!
My trip was amazing! Yes I got back from the trip like two weeks ago! I had so much fun even though I got sunburned :lol:! I didn't like the rocking motion the ship had though :sick:!