Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Ugh I typed a reply, but then I accidently hit the back button so I have to re-type everything :(! I hate when that happens because I can never get my second reply as good as my first lol!!

Sami~ That's awesome that you love your phone =D!
This thread has been back in forth between dead and active lol! Lately people have been posting, but over the weekend it died haha!

TSB~ Haha I know this thread died again :(! Lol!
*Hugs*
Yes I finally finished it lol! Omg it was so crazy!!
Yay I'm excited for you!! I haven't gotten my copy though lol! I'm not going to tell you not to read because that would be like torture for you haha! Just don't read too fast because I don't want you to be too far ahead of me :lol:!
Yes we'll defintely have to talk about Spirit Bound because all that stuff was crazy!! Lol and of course Last Sacrifice too!
Omg I can't wait to see who plays Dimitri! I love him in the book so I hope they choose someone hot haha!! Do you have a guy that you picture to be Dimitri when you're reading??
Haha I so started singing that song when I read that!
Our huge posts make it seem like we have a lot of interesting things going on in our lives haha!!
Yeah I'm excited to turn 18 :D! Lol aww it's not so bad Paige! 19 isn't bad at all!
You're soo welcome :D anytime! I understand what you're saying even if it seems kinda crazy :lol:! It's kinda scary for things to be changing, but turning 19 probably won't change things drastically! Yep one year behind so it's not bad at all! Good luck on your exams =)! Don't worry about anything else, just concentrate on your work!
Haha if anyone can figure out a way to make that work it would be us!! We have creative/crazy minds haha!
Hahahaha!! I was literally lol when I read that you were going to try to convince me to re-open it haha! Lol we're both crazy, but that doesn't mean people can point it out :lol:! Yeah it's kinda hard when you have this awesome place to go to, but no one else understands it! Okay I opened it awhile back so I'll just pm you the link?
Ooo a codeword :D yes definetly!!
I heard about all the rain and flooding on the news the other night! It said that this has been the most rain Australia has gotten in 30 years :O?! Wow!
Haha yeah I had to make time to reply, but it was worth it because we always have funny and strange chats lol!
Lol invisible ink does make posts more exciting! It's like a secret that only a few people can be a part of if they highlight it lol!
It's soo sad!! I finished reading it and I'm stuck between different emotions lol! I'm mad at him for pushing her away, but yet I'm sad for both of them because of everything they have been through! I was screaming at the book telling Dimitri "Noo!! Don't push her away! You need her and she needs you!! Adrian is nothing!!" Haha! I was kinda angry with Rose too since she was going to sleep with Adrian, but then I knew that she was hurting over Dimitri saying that his love for her faded! When Rose said that her body disconnected from Adrian's or whatever, I so thought that someone showed up and pulled them a part! It reminded me of when Rose was getting it on with what's his face... Jesse? and Dimitri showed up and pulled them a part! I so thought he was there pulling Adrian off of Rose lol! The looks they give each other is WOW! Like they have their own conversation without ever saying anything outloud! Yeah it is so like Dimitri to think Rose is better off without him! Rose loves him and would forgive him for anything because she wants to be with him! What Dimitri did was bad, but he didn't choose to be turned Strigoi and he had no control over what he did!
Haha! Here in my house it's all girls lol! It's just my mom and little sister, and even when we had a dog it was a girl lol!
Lol yeah I know how that is! One of my cousin's like's the books and movies because I was the one who convinced her to read them, but she doesn't care for them like I do! She hasn't read Breaking Dawn and she doesn't have the DVDs, but she goes to watch them when they first come out at the movies! I'm like obsessed and have to go into detail about everything and everyone around me looks at me like I'm crazy lol! Like today one of my friends asked me where Bella's mom lived and I easily answered Jacksonville and they looked at me like I wasn't supposed to know the answer haha! It's awesome that we can analyze every little thing about Twilight, TVD, VA, and pretty much everything else haha!
Lol my final exams are at the end of this week so maybe when I go on Christmas break I'll finally get to catch up on Grey's! I'll have to find the last episode I watched too because I don't remember what happened either lol! I got soo behind on Grey's, but there is no way I will allow that to happen with TVD lol! Yes you definetly have to watch the commentary soon!! It's the most epic commentary ever!!! Lol I was laughing so much because they can say the craziest things to each other! Ooh yeah and there's some Rob defending Edward on there too that's pretty awesome =)!
My thoughts exactly haha! Everything would be much simpler if they could understand that!
Yes it is! I have always thought that the style back then was pretty cool! I always wondered what it would be like having to wear the clothes that Katherine had to wear back then!
Omg I know Jeremy seems hot all of a sudden haha! I never really paid attention to him, he seemed like a little boy haha! The connection between Bonnie and him though is amazing! I didn't expect that out of them! Yeah I'm kinda torn with Caroline and Tyler lol like I think the relationship/connection they have is awesome because they are finally starting to seem like real people, but then it's a little weird since she was with his best friend! I liked her with Matt, but he's been boring lately so it's nice to see her with Tyler since they have secrets that they can't tell to anyone else! I know!! I felt soo bad for Tyler, but I'm loving that he has actual stuff going on! He's not some boring background character anymore! The actor is doing an amazing job with all of that! Usually I want to skip through all the friend stuff that is shown and just get to Stefan and Elena and them, but now I'm excited to see Tyler and Caroline =)! Haha my thoughts exactly about Stefan! Yeah I want to hate Katherine, but yet I can't help but love her lol she's so funny! When I first seen the previews for that epi with Stefan and Katherine making out I was like "Omg! No they can't make Stefan the cheating bad guy!! :O" lol because it seems like that's the way they want to ruin Stefan, but I think it all worked out haha! I know!! That was so cute! It was about freakin time they got back together haha! We missed them through all those episodes lol! It proves that they are meant to be together because even through all that stuff that kept them a part, they still went back to each other! Omg and what's up with that one guy Elijah?? It seems crazy to me that he wants Elena to be safe and that he helped get Stefan out! Like what is he up to and who is he?? I miss seeing Stephan in a football jersey =(! Haha random I know, but I liked when they showed him in his jersey!
Lol I thought I would get all my Christmas shopping done over the weekend, but it seems as though I have forgotten a couple of people :lol:! Well I hope you get your shopping done on time!
Haha yay for big posts! This one is huge haha I'm proud of myself =P

Loba~ Aww Shai you are such a great friend too! I'm glad that I joined the Lex and have gotten to know all of you! Yesterday it was five months since I joined the board (even though it seems much longer than that lol!) and I'm so thankful for all of yall too!
*Hugs*

Chels~ Umm I'm going to say.... Dimitri from the Vampire Academy lol! He's strong and would do anything to protect the people he loves =D!

Aww we're on the 100th page now! I remember when this thread was on page 1 haha!!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Yay, 100th page :D

Thankies, Kim.
Really? it seems way longer then that...

Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Good choice.
My the holidays are coming up fast.
11 days.
Can ya believe it

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Omg it really is dying again! I'm so so so sorry I haven't been here! I've just been so busy!
I really cannot be bothered to reply to all my old posts, so sorry if we were talking before :P maybe I will at some point.
So how is everyone?
I started a blog, I felt so left out! :lol:
And I'm currently in a really really bad mood because Dad won't let me watch Vampire Diaries because he's working, so I have to wait until tomorrow! So annoyed! Grr!
But! Last day of school tomorrow! Then Christmas! Woo!
I may watch TVD online actually...
Hmm...
Ok I think that's all I have to say!
Oh no wait, Shai I love you muchly and you are so so so awesome and those silly people do not deserve you as a friend! I'm always here ok?
And Paige and Kym you guys are writing loads!!! lol

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Twitch* Have I really not been here in a week???????
Well, Wednesday: went to the mall with friends. Thursday: Work. Friday: Dance. Saturday: Friends' and work. Sunday: Friends' and work. Monday: Work. Today: Mall, but with some time to spare! :D
And I'll probably be able to get on tomorrow, but after that I might be gone for a while again.

@Kim: The plans that fell through were me going to the mall last Tuesday but we just went Wednesday instead. :P
That perfume is the best!!! hahaha
I don't watch The Buried Life too often, but I've totally seen it!! That's what got my friend inspired to make her bucket list. :D

@Chrissy: Dangit. I knew I was gonna forget about all those holiday events. Uhhhhh. If you wanna get it going be my guest!! I'll definitely participate, but I don't have nearly enough time to set it all up. (Now that I'm reading father into the posts, I see you've already done this. :D )
I'll be PM'ing you when I'm done here!!

@Paige: Loveeeeeee your avi! :D
If you're asking what my dress looks like, the pics are on Facebook! I think you liked one of them....or maybe it was another Lexer, I can't remember, haha
Wetness should not be winter! Snow should be winter! :O
I'm picky with meats but just as picky with fruits and the absolute pickiest with veggies. :P

@PET: I tried to do NaNoWriMo last year, but I just had no time. A few of my friends and school did it and they said the same thing. I know Sami was big into it last year.
Post something from this girly that reminds you of me on my wall!!!

@Sami: You would owe Vildy hugs if she still came here.... She owes herself massive hugs. :lol:

@Shai: Love you too!!! :)

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

*Hugs for everyone* :D

Loba~ You're welcome :) my friend!
Yeah that's what I thought too! It seems like I've been here forever, but apparently not haha!

Chels~ I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! This month has gone by soo fast!

Fee-B~ Yes sadly the thread is dying again :(! Lol!
Lol I understand why you haven't replied! It's so hard to catch up on posts and reply to everyone! That's why I hate getting behind because it takes forever haha!
I'm doing good! I've been busy filling out my college stuff! I think I've procratinated enought with all of that so it's time I start working on it haha!
Ooo a blog :D awesome! You should post the link so I can follow it! I think I'm too boring to have a blog lol I wouldn't know what to say! I'll definetly follow everyone else's blog though :)!
Grr no one should keep you from watching TVD! Haha! I hope you get to watch it soon!
Lucky you! My last day isn't until Friday, but I guess I'm luckier than most of my classmates because the official last day is next Wednesday!
Haha I know we have been writing soo much!! Lol!

Sam~ Lol yes sadly it seems as though you haven't posted in awhile!
So how was the dance?? Did you have lots of fun??
Ooh ok well I'm glad things worked out with the mall haha!
I love the Buried Life! The things they do are so crazy haha!

TSB~ I've read the first chapter of Last Sacrifice :D!! I read it online lol! Man I want the book already!!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

People! I love it.
Second line is at work

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Tests are icky

Sami~ what do you love?

Sammy~ You dance? Why didn't I know that?
What is your work?

Jappers~ I know that ♥

Kimmy~ haha not forever but longer (:
I've been here forever on the other hand
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I love it when people post on here. I also love long walks along the beach at sunset holding jams, pina coladas.and getting caught in the rain. What do you love?

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I love a lot of things.
:lol:.
Hey look new avatar!
And location! So anyone have any traditions for Christmas if ya celebrate it?
I know its still 10 days away.. but doesn't hurt to ask. Does it.