Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey everyone :)

I'm in such a weird mood today. I'm exhausted, happy, depressed, worried and I have butterflies. It's all very confusing! Haha!

Sami - SO excited for the new series of Torchwood!

Sophie - You're still here! Yay! :)
Us Brit's are just so awesome! Haha!
Hasn't it just? I love sun. It makes life seem so much better.
I wanna do maths I think...But then I was thinking about doing psychology or something. You?
I love Smallville! Oooh you should so watch Vampire Diaries! It's amazing! I'd never heard of Pretty Little Liars until people on here started talking about it, and I've never watched it lol.
Seriously? I could never do that! When I find an author I like I read all their stuff! lol. My favourite is Trudi Canavan, I'm little bit obsessed with her books! You read the hunger games?
I love all of those bands! Very much! Yay! :) hahaha
Eww no, I hate Rob. Taylor on the other hand ;) Lol!
You saw the eagle! I'm glad it was good, I want to see it! Channing tatum <3 Love that guy!

Chrissy - Glad to hear you're feeling better! Hope you're doing ok.

Chels - Happy Birthday! You're 20!!! Yay!! Hope you had a great day!

Hanny - Doctor Who soon! Hehehe How are you?

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey! I have time to reply yay =]!

Sophie~ Well you basically covered most of the questions we ask newbies lol! It's the same way for me about friends not understanding the Twilight thing! I have a few friends that have read the books and have watched the movies and they like them, but they aren't dedicated fans like me lol! Everyone here is pretty understanding of it =] that's one of the many reasons why I love the Lex!
I seen in your post to Phoebe lol, that you said you love the show Charmed! I love that show!! Smallville is a great show too, but I only watch it from time to time!
Yay I'm glad to see another Team Edward! We don't have very many of those around here lol!
Whenever I'm online from my Ipod Touch I usually don't make big posts lol! I understand why you didn't want to list everyone in your post!
Omg!! :swoon: I am sooo jealous that you got to watch The Eagle!! I had it planned for weeks that I was going to go see that movie for Channing Tatum, but it never came out at my movie theater! I'm soo jealous that you got to see my future husband (well one of them anyways :lol:!)!!

Fee-B~ Haha I've been trying soo hard to succeed and not fail this time :lol:!
Lol I have always borrowed them from one of my friends so whenever she finishes reading the latest one she passes them on to me lol! I finally got the chance to read during my Spring Break so I finished the book!
Aw that sucks! That's why I'm worried about getting a job because it's already so hard for me to find enough time for everything and I know it will be even more complicated when I work!
So have you asked Mr. Hottie for his number yet?? :lol: Hopefully you did because I agree it is better to ask him instead of not being able to talk to him!

Chrissy~ Yay that's great news :clap:!
Lol it's funny that you mention your board anniversary because I remember when I joined in July it was around the same time that you started actively posting! We kinda joined the thread at the same time so we were the newbies lol!
Lol it's good to know you aren't dying with every breath :lol:! I thought that sounded so funny!
Wow a new house that sounds exciting! Well think about it this way... the house will be safe from flooding if it's on a steep hill lol!
Ooo public speaking :| our worst enemy lol! I'm actually so proud of myself because my highest class grade is in my Communications class lol! I struggle through the speeches, but I always get my work done so that's a great thing!
I'm doing great :D lol! I have been on my Spring Break so I had lots of time to relax and spend with friends/family! Sadly I will be going back to school tomorrow though =[! I'm so glad you're doing better =]! It sucks to be sick and I'll admit the selfish side of me would rather have her friends posting haha!

Hanni~ Hey!! All the time I see your posts I smile because you always seem like a funny/cheerful person lol! =D

To anyone else that I may not have mentioned Hello!!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey guys. I've been sick since friday. Blaming Chrissy cuz it's convenient. All your fault girlie!!!

second line is snuggled under blankies
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

(DISCLAIMER: I'm really really tired so really really hyper, so please excuse any weirdness. It's only kinda normal. -awkward dance party- ;) )

My goal is to max the smiley limit with a small number of people I'm talking to. WOAH FUN. :roll:

Ifly~ I totally fist bumped my computer screen when I was in all caps. :clap:
I also high five the computer screen a lot. :o :shock:

Cay~ I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED DID YOU SEE THE LITTLE PROMO STEVEN MOFFAT RELEASED "DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU" FRENCH THE LLAMA I'M EXCITED THAT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT THE PERSON ON THE PHONE SAID BUT I DON'T CARE I'M SO EXCITED I COULD BARELY SPELL RELEASED AND I SPELT IT RELISED, HONESTLY HANNAH??? :roll:
:mrgreen:

Kymmi~ Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh darling. :hello: :lol:

Not gonna make the limit. OH WELL. THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT TIME.

(does anyone have a tumblr? or twitter? I made mine to creep people. is anyone here a nerdfighter? has anyone here heard of nerdfighters? vlogbrothers? charlieissocoollike? italktosnakes? nerimon? fiveawesomegirls? anyone? no? okay.)

*sings the LoTR theme before sliding smoothly into the Phantom of the Opera to Song of Captivity and Freedom*

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Funny how when I'm listening to music in order to get over someone I go straight to the music that reminds me most of them..... Fun. And it's funny how it's so loud in my headphones that I have to have it at the lowest setting. :lol:

Super sorry and all. I totally thought I'd posted the other day, but apparently I never finished the post or something??? Because I totally remember at least starting a post....

@Alexa: Glad I didn't miss it on Facebook!!

@sophie-loucullen: Hey! I'm Sam! I run the ListV2 for the teen/tween thread! I'll PM you about it.
Jumping in always works well! And we're all totally friendly, I promise! :)

@Kim: I totally I think I found the one at the first store!! But my mom wants me to check out one more store first. And now I think I lost my date. :/
Pretending is always fun. ;)
Of the two new ones, one has already gained the name 'goober' from my cousin, which is very fitting. The other I sort of hate already because he's 17 and should not have been hired because the rule has always been no minors as tools associates. I was told I couldn't be a tools associate and my former best tool guy was hired as a cashier originally because he wasn't able to be a tools associate at 17 either. So I'm kind of pissed that the manager all of a sudden hires this guy and is either being sexist or just thinks he's cool because he can change the rules whenever he feels like it. (Insert bad name here.)
Hopefully if there's one more I won't strike out again. :lol:

I love this little Brit chat I just stumbled upon. :lol:

@Chels: You're officially an alumni nowww!!!

@PET: HOW ARE THINGS IN GOOD OL' CANADIAAAA?!??!

And helloooooooo to PJ, Chrissy, and Sami!!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey, guys!

I'm feeling better everyday. The wheezing is a lot quieter when I breathe now. I still have a wee bit of a cough but it doesn''t rumble my chest. Oh, and I said goodbye to the lip ring last week. I'll miss it dearly.

Pheebs: Awww, sorry you're all messed up. How is school and everything going?

Kymmii: Yea, I joined and then never really came back. I hate being a newb. I didn't really start venturing the boards until around July. I moved to Iowa at the end of March and around when I joined so I didn't have much time to get here. Then I forgot I was even a member. Lol. Yes, safe from floods is always a good thing, but I know what the ice can be like on these hills in the winter. Not. Pretty. Everytime I stand outside the door to my PS class I get this automatic frown. HATE. THAT. CLASS. I'm glad you're enjoying your spring break. I enjoyed mine until I got sick. I can't remember if I mentioned to you or not but I got to go to Chicago for my birthday/spring break. I posted a few pictures on FB. I have some new nail art pics too! =)

Sami: Awwww maaaaaan. I'm getting blamed for everything recently. yesterday I got blamed for letting the dish water run too long. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Sucks majorly. Do you have a cold?

Hannah Banana: Hahahha. I put you in caps because I feel like I haven't talked to you in a really long time. How are you?

Hey, Sam. Did I miss something? who are we getting over? And music is ALWAYS the best remedy.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello my loves :wave:! I read all the latest posts, but I'm too lazy to reply right now :P! Sorry lol I think I'll finish reading for my nursing homework then head off to bed! I'll reply more tomorrow!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
sophie-loucullen
Settled in Forks

Post by sophie-loucullen »

Hey :D so I'm not at college until quarter to 2 today so I'm basically waiting about all morning for that which is pretty stupid if you ask me!

Pheobe~ i'm really cold right now so I don't know where the sun has gone?? Maybe it's just because i'm sat right next to my open back door which is also pretty stupid :?
I'm wanting to do criminology, because it's basically a mix of the A-levels i'm doing now so it all fits! Psychology is really good though, at A-level anyway, I was doing that in uni before I changed my mind :)
I keep meaning to watch vampire diaries but I always miss is, what time is it on ITV2?
I think with the authors it's like I read one book and then I find another one that I like and get into that one at the first gets pushed out? I don't know, I think I just change my mind too much to be honest! I haven't read the hunger games but I really want to, everyone's saying they're really good so I might have to invest in those ones.

Kym~ You will have to find a way to watch the Eagle, it's seriously good! I was in tears at one point, there are some sad bits in it, I won't mention any, not wanting to spoil it and all :) I'm so glad for some back up from Team Edward, everyone i've talked to so far (apart from on the Edward thread!) has been Team Jacob or Team Switzerland?

Sam~ Hey :)! everyone has been really nice so I agree with the friendly part :D

I feel like I'm missing someone out? If I have I'm sorry!

p.s i'm really greatful for the whole 'preview' the post thing before you submit. I've just made about 100 spelling mistakes?
'I want to be a monster,too'
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Sammy~ By the way, how's Timmy?
THEY ARE COLD. REALLY, REALLY, FREAKING, COLD.
Although it's actually much improved and is fairly warm. BUT STILL. Snow in March? Really?
I also made the basketball team, so I'm bruised all over. Got an elbow to my eyebrow today. GIRLS ARE VIOLENT.
Et tu?

Ifly~ I KNOW! We seriously need to talk.
So how's the computer fiddly bit going? (Um... your university courses.)

Hey Kymmi!

Sammy/Sophie~ Except Sammy. She's evil. ;)

Why do you build me up, Buttercup baby just to let me down and mess me around and then worst of all, you never call baby when you say you will. But I love you still! (We're doing Build Me Up Buttercup in band. It's now eternally stuck in my head.)

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hi everyone! I hope everyone has had a very productive day.

Before I begin, I would just like to start with saying that this WILL be a slight rant and if you want to, just skip it.
Some of you probably already saw it on FB too.

So, yesterday I was on the 1st of 2 buses I take to get to school. While on said bus this guy gets on and sits directly behind me. Theres only about 6 people on the bus so there is plenty of seats. But, I wasn't complaining about the guy sitting in the seat directly behind me instead of another seat in the sea of empty seats(that may sound sarcastic, but I really wasn't trippin'). No, I wasn't complaining at all........................UNTIL this guy lets out this big, nasty, wet, disgusting, horrid, and painful sounding cough.

I am SO not exaggerating you guys. I thought this dude was gonna cough up a really important body part. I thought he was gonna cough up something that would have to pass his knee caps to enter his throat. This went on the entire bus ride which was a good 45 minutes. This guy didn't even have the decency to open a window or anything else. I don't even know if he was covering his mouth. By the time I got sick of hearing him hack his insides up, I decide to move, but oh! too late! The high school kids began getting on and taking up the other empty seats.

After a while I was beginning to think I was the only one who wish I carried around those Lysol spray cans. Then, a couple of people - including me - started to ask if he was OK. the bus driver even kept staring at him from the mirror. He said it was fine and it was just a little cough. Little my a......butt! There was an older lady sitting in front of me and every time he coughed her head would go further and further inside of her coat. If anyone has ever seen Master of Disguise, the "Turtle Club" scene would be perfect to describe this lady. I whispered and told her I know how she felt, she told me she felt sorry for me. Lol. Another guy opened up 2 windows. I guess the comfort of knowing that fresh air was near was a comfort to most.
So at last, I reach my stop to get on my 2nd bus. I figured I was done and I wouldn't have to deal with that any longer. But, nothing in life ever goes the way I want it to. This guy gets off at the same stop to get on the same bus as I do.

So now we're outside and he's continuing to release his unworldly germs unto the rest of us -for the most part - healthy beings. He knows another guy who is outside waiting with us and asks "Can you tell I sound a lot better than last time?" Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! SIR! I'm gonna have to ask you to repeat that last questions. You were worse?? However could that be humanly possible? So the bus comes and no, before anyone even asks, this guy did not have the decency to take a secluded seat in the front or the back. He sits directly in the middle of the bus! Oh, how I prayed the Lord would bless me with a germ free plastic bubble to reside in for the remainder of that bus ride. But again, nothing in life goes that way I want it to. He continues to rumble the bus with his cough.

You know how people say they have on "beer-goggles"? I felt like I had on germ goggles and I could see every little molecule of a germ every time he opened his mouth. I wanted to bathe in my hand sanitizer.

I'm sorry if it really sounds like I was truly coming down on this guy, but I'm really not. I'm sorry he was sick, but I would have appreciated him being sick a healthy 50 feet from me. My immune system is nearly non-existent (as you guys probably can tell I'm ALWAYS sick) and I didn't want to add his germs to mine.

In other news, I had a dentist appointment today to get a hole filled. For the first time I am in real and very stiff pain after a filling. I've had plenty and I've never felt like this. I could barely open my mouth to drink water.

Hannah Banana: School is going ok. I've been having some health issues. I had to play catch up last week. A lot of make up work. I'm trying not to let this public speaking class get the best of me.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse