Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by vampyre_princess »

Kym -- I don't know anymore... oh well it's not like it matters anyway.. I'm with Paul now, that will never change!
Yeah it's a great feeling! :D
I understand why they don't it is a long way to travel and my mum would have to drive both ways as she's the only driver in my family!

Phoebe -- I think we are all busy with revision or what-not
:( I hope the family problems sort themselves out!
congrats! I hope you are really happy :) and I know it's hard having to pretend you aren't together for some reason... me and paul had to whenever we were with cadets for something, as our two groups didnt exactly get on.. was so hard :(

Much Love
♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I. Hate. Boys. They're messing with my head and I can't deal with it anymore. And all this writing is giving me carpel tunnel.
And I'll be in and out for the next few days. I only have work once more this week but I've got a busy weekend it looks like.

@Kim: I don't think I've been genuinely bored with nothing to do in like a year. :lol:
SATs were okay. I started getting spacey at the end because I was so tired and done with testing. :P
Awww, thank you!! I definitely take a lot of pride in my photography. It's something I put a lot of work into.
I think the busyness came about when I started working. And then tacking on competitive class plays got intense, and now homework is just overwhelming.
Warped is intense as far as I've heard. :lol:
It's back to being bad with him...... Hence first three words of post.

@Pixie: Had you said anything to me?? Sorry, I think I was in a rush.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey guys! This is such a crazy week for me! Tonight I had my Senior Banquet and it was soo much fun, but also sad! It was a fun dinner put together by the school for all the graduating Seniors! Tomorrow is my final day of high school :O! I can't believe it's almost over! Friday night one of my friend's is having her graduation party, my party is Saturday night, and graduation is Sunday afternoon :)! There's soo much happening in my life right now and even though I can't reply to posts right now, I wanted to let you all know what's going on! This is such an important time in my life and I wanted you all to be included :D! I'll post more hopefully tomorrow because right now I have to go study for my two final exams :/!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello lovely lexers :wave:

Sooo not much to report with me other than busy-busy-busyiness... got most of the semester's assessment items out of the way though. Just exams at the end of next month now :cry: which of course means... exam revision boo! But now that uni's slowing down I think I'll be on here a bit more. Fingers crossed!

Some you might of seen on facebook... but I got the results back the medical school entry exam that I did aggggggggges ago. Anyway I got a 46 out of 100 which is pretty good... you need a 50-60+ mark to be looked at for medicine. So I'm pretty happy becuase it was only a practice so I didn't take it seriously and i did little preparation.... so next year when I do it for REAL.. i'll hopefully do better =)

Anddddd I finished the whole PLL series... and I have to say, they are awesome! They're very similar to the show... but a lot more crazier! And I'm not sure whether show-A is the same as book-A?! But I really recommend anyone who likes the show to give them I try!

Now I'm reading The Stefan Diaries... I'm only on book 1 (there's 3!) chapter 20 but so far it's been pretty awesome =) And has totally reconfirmed my support for Stefan :swoon: his recent behaviours and choices on the show have had me tut-tuting :lol but alas, he was even sweeter as a 17yo human! haha!

Kym, that's fanatasic!! I hope you're having an amazing time!!!! It is such a crazy emotion time of your life.. so remember to enjoy everything =) =) I'm sooo happy for you!!

Phoebe eekkk!! :yahoo: yayyyyyyy! That's awesome!! And sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet what he did! Glad to see to your happy =D the pretending at work thing sucks, but hey, it can be kinda fun too! think Dr McDreamy and Meredith in eary seasons of grey's... hehe!! How's everything with your family?

Hellooooo to Sam
and Pixie too :D I don't have much to say to you guys =( other than, I hope life's dandy for you!! :lol:

Btw, anyone see last week TVD finale??? What's your thoughts and reactions?? Like? Love? Hate? OMG!! WTF?!
Can't believe there's 5 months of TVD-nothingness! ugh =(

Paige xxx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hi everyone. I know I've been gone a while. So sorry. Not a lot has happened with me and anything that has happened is stressing me out. Financial aid rules are killing me. Anyways, I thought I'd drop by really quick and let you guys know that I finished this spring semester and got my grades last week.

Web Design: A
PhotoShop: A
Foundations of Writing: A
Public Speaking: B

My GPA was a 3.7 so yay me. Lol.

A BIG congratulations to my Kymmii-Kins. You're amazing and I am so proud of you! I saw most of your grad pics on FB and you looked great. I hope you enjoyed yourself at the party.

I hope everyone has been well. I know I've missed a lot and hopefully now I'll have more time to check in more often with you all.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

I have one more week left (3 exams) then I'm off home for a three month long summer holiday

Chrome -- No as you haven't been on in a while! How are you?

Kym -- Hope you are having a god time, you know I think it's something the UK lacks we don't have graduations till we finish university, so we don't get the same feel for leaving school as you guys all do... Talk to you when you are free froma ll of this and have time :D

Paige -- Hey :) I'm one week from finishing my 1st year... but I have three exams left so I'm rather stressed o.O
How are you?

Chrissy -- don't worry, things seem a little dead round here atm, so it's fine! Hope you are okay.

Much Love
♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey :wave:! I'm just stopping by to quickly thank you all for all the love and support that has been given to me! My graduation party is in about four hours, but I'm so busy getting everything ready! I'll post again whenever I can :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

:hello:

The other night I saw Water for Elephants with my best friend and it's fantastic! I actually really liked R-Pattz :swoon: in it and the costumes and what-not were amazing. I've decided I want to run away with a circus hehe it looks like so much fun!

Chrissy- Congrats! You did great!! =D

Pixie- yay for 3 months break! Just hang in there for one more week... it'll be all worth it very soon! I'm good =) i've got 6 more weeks of the semester 1 (2nd year)... 3 weeks of classes, and 3 weeks of exams (boo!)

TSB- that's okay, post whenever you're free. It's an amazing time of your life, so just have fun and enjoy it! We're not going anywhere =)

Paige Xxx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Paige--Yeah, I've been told I'm too clingy (not by Paul, one of my "mates" said it) I hate exams :( I havea nother three left before I go home, doesn't help that two of them are on the same day (and different subjects - one is maths and the other is physics :| )

Oh and btw I did the TVD finale and I was like oh my... :shock: I thought it was good but unexpected :roll: oh well
and when I get home I'm going to re read all the books as I have the last one now... wel it's at home waiting for me.

Much Love
♥♪PixieFeyJitterbug♪♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I still hate boys.

@Paige: Life is definitely dandy! I met a girl named Raven Dandy a little while ago. :lol:

@Pixie: I'm fine.

I now also hate sisters.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~