Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by PhoebeJ »

Joan - We don't normally post quite this much lol. Everyone is being very talkative at the moment!
Nice name :) Oh and I like Pho! That is awesome! Hehe
Hehe yeah new people are awesome :)
You should stay!
I've never watched Buffy. I think I should, but I never have time lol.
I shall call you Joan for now :)
So tell me a bit about you!

Hey Chels :)

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Dawwwwwww. I got a blog.
XD.
And http://nichollecrystal.blogspot.com/2010/12/ha-ha.html
There's the link.
Oh it was snowing. Now its not.:cry:
But I still can't wait till I get that plushie.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Working again tonightttt!!

@elektriccurrent/Joan: Hey, welcome to the T(w)een Thread! I'm Sam! I'll PM you about the Listv2!
Cool that you're from France!
And I think Paige touched on everything else. :lol:

@Paige: No, I don't have a date. But mot people just go with their friends anyways, unless they have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Yeah, our weather's all over the place too, especially in New England! It's so weird to think you guyses seasons start at the beginning of the months! :O
That would be so cool to have like a barbecue on Christmas! :lol:
My friend Shaunna went to school with one of the guys I worked with so when I asked her if she knew him, the first thing out of her mouth was "Sexyyyyy". :lol: :lol:

@Kim: You guys are gonna get to hear about lots of JCL experiences soon too! I'll be in Boston Thursday for a JCL event and hopefully I'll be having a Christmas party soon!
And yes, tools is very great. :)
Yeah, I've been to NYC four times. I loveeeeee it!! haha
I'm not too sure what friend you're talking about... I can't remember who we were talking about, haha
Yeah, I just have my big thing and then like little tiny things from my extended family. My parents won't give me much else.
Yes, veryyy crazy! haha
Yep! The semi/work problem is all set!!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

So I have a question for you guys... what perfume/fragrance do you wear? I need a new perfume and I don't know which one to get. :/ So far I'm liking Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture, Romance by Ralph Lauren, Princess by Vera Wang, Curious by Britney Spears, and Be Delicious by DKNY. Do you have any other suggestions and what do you think of these fragrances? Sorry for all the questions. :D

Shai - Ha! I always knew you would love Damon. All of those times of trying to convince you he was AH-mazing paid off. ;) I've been busy converting a few of my real life friends too. I guess now I'm going to have to start working on Paige.

Joan - Hey, welcome. (: I'm Kenzie, 15, and from Alabama.

Paige - Duuuddeeee, singers rule the planet. 8-) And it is not a moot point. I converted Shai to team Damon, now it's your turn missy. ;D

Kym - Ooohh what state do you live in? I love football. <3

PJ - So I've been told. *roll*
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Dont wear perfume really.
Mainly body lotions and those depend on the season.
Like gingerbread for now.
I need some gingerbread body lotion.
Meh

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

There is a huge fire here for like 4 days already... it's so terrible :cry:

Sammy~ I said hey in the last post and said I have to find a new name for you...
And you have to find a new name for me, btw. That latin name... I always forget what it was lol
Since when are you working?

Chels~You are so lucky you have snow...

Piege~I need to put you in my sigi...
Happy Hanukkah for you too :D
Yeah, you can only woo vakes... I just wish it would be longer lol
Yeah, you didn't even hi me! You completly ignored me in your last post so I ouched you lol
haha I know this game... And I hate it now. I kinda had a history project assosiated with this! Ugh, I hate my teacher lol
haha wanna write the whole verse too? and the bridge, if you can -rolls eyes*
It IS true.... -hanny nod* Wow! It's been FOREVER since I hanny noded!

Kimmy~Remind me why I'm Loba? lol
Yeah, I know! and I missed you so much cuz we can't talk if I'm not on. you have to open FB and soon =P
Yeah, I'm like drowning. But now I'm in a vake so I have time =]
You are adding birthdays to the list? My bday is 12/10

Kimmy and Piege~that is such a long convo!
I remember the days when I had such long convos with everybody -sigh* xD

Jappers~haha yeah! You earned it.. You are being a great therapist, Dr. Pheebs =]
You shouldn't. I'm here cuz you made me feel guilty jk
-hugs*
haha you are right about that.. you can't really hate a holiday cuz then I get to sleep till 1 pm. but in Hannuka you light candles, and I'm terrified from fire. And the food is disgusting, but only to me, apperantly lol but it's a long vake, 8 days, so I'm good ;}

Newibie aka Joan ;} ~ Hey, Nice to meet you..
And we don't get newbies this time of a year anymore.. when it's close to vakes there are more cuz we ARE teens, after all lol so it's pretty rare newbies now, yeah.
I see you are from France. I think you are the only french teen here...=]
haha I'm the only Isrealie teen here too so we are both special -high five* And don't worry about the english, really. When I came here my english was horrible and now it's so much better, and it's partly because the lex. And no one really cares, and everyone undersatnds because it's not your main language...
I'm Shai, btw. I'm 14 yo, too -high fives again* And i'm from Isreal, but i guess you already know cuz I told you in the last line.. wow, I'm very smart today, eh?
Wow, Joan d'Arc... She is a great woman in history.. a thing I can't really say about Marie Antoinette, sorry lol
Greek mythology is one of the most interesting things there is.. and you should tottally talk to Hanny (willowtree) cuz she loves it too. and she is a fan of Buffy too...
Anyways, welcome (:

Kenzie~Uhmmm I wear Nina by Nina Ricci.. I love this perfume but I barely use it cuz I tend to forget about it lol A friend of mine has night by Chrisitna Aguilera which is amazing and another friend has Princess by Vera Wang which is absalutly incredible, if you ask me. I like Fantasy by Britney Spears, not circus.
haha you can't not love him, seriously. but he is a little dissapointing in the tv series lately. He lost his kick assness lol but I was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww when he told Elena how he feels and then erassed her memory with that tear in his eye ♥
haha I'm trying to do the same. i just don't get why people love boring people so much (uhm Stefan uhm Edward [sorry] uhm)
haha yes, you should. no one can convince better than you lol
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

It's okay snow.
It did give me an awful cold once.
But it tastes nice. Do visit my blog.
I made anonymous comments enabled.
Feel free to comment. ;)

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ Awesome :D I'll be sure to check it out!

Fee-B~ Haha yeah I seen that yall were talking about birthdays! You probably already seen in my post, but it's on January 20th :)!
Lol I'm glad you think so! Sometimes I feel bad when my posts are huge because that's a lot for people to skip over if they don't have anything to read lol!
Haha ok good! How are you liking the books??
Lol that's funny! You'll have lots of fun on the trip then since you can get away! I sure hope so lol!
Yay I finally had a brownie this morning :D!
Lol that's funny! No you didn't ask me about my birthday, but I seen you and Paige were talking about birthdays so I thought I would say when mine was :)!
Lol it's always so much easier to watch shows online!

elektriccurrent~ I think I'll call you J. Marie :) if that's ok with you!
I've never been to Canada, but I want to one day :) just like France lol!
Haha that's a good thing because we want everyone around here to feel special lol!

Sam~ Awesome :D we haven't heard much about that lately lol!
Hopefully one of these days I'll make it to NYC! I want to go at least one time haha!
Lol you were telling me about your friend that has big parties, like pool parties and that sort of thing, but your not sure if she still has them!

Kenzie~ I live in NM :)! Football is awesome lol!

Loba~ Lol it seems like I'm always explaining why you are Loba =)! I'll explain it again anyways lol!
When I see you I think of Shakira's song "She Wolf", but I like the spanish version of the song better and the song is called "Loba" so you are Loba =D!
Yeah I missed you too! It sucks when yall don't get on here to talk to me lol! You and Paige just might convince me to re-open my FB lol!
Woo hoo awesome!
Yeah birthdays are being added to the list! Wow so your birthday is coming up huh?
Haha yeah we are always having long convos these days lol!
Last edited by 21Twilight21 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Yea!
I'm glad to get more comments.
I hope you like the darling pictured on it.
Have a good meal.

vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Paige ~ Heyo! And no I don’t watch cricket! find it uninteresting :|
And I will do, in two weeks I will be home :)

Kym ~ I am doing and it cheers me up + I started cheer leading and joined a choir, keeping myself busy, takes my mind partly off of missing home (and certain people)

Phoebe ~ we got quite a bit of snow, and I think we are set to get more :(

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose