Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by willowtree »

Happy New Year (and happy birthday to Pheebs!), everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic vake and got lots of cool stuff. I miss you girlies <3

If you ever see me on Facebook or Tumblr or anything, feel free to talk to me. I want to talk to you guys more often, but I always forget to post!

Talk to you all soon (I hope)! <3

Hanni xxxx

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hanni :wave:!! I feel like we hardly ever talk! We need to catch up sometime!

Whenever I'm on Facebook I'll definitely have a chat with you if you're online... We just have to remember no mention of the Lex unless it's in a pm or chat :)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Wow!
-Stretches- It's been so long since I've been around the Lex - anyone here? I'm Derek, for those of you who don't know me - I haven't been on here in awhile but I got a couple emails that people had been posting on the boards, and it reminded me to sign in. Happy New Years, everyone!

I really hope to be in here more frequently - I miss this place from waaaay back in the day.

Love, Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey guys! Happy Christmas, Happy New Year and a very happy birthday to Kymmi!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've just been super busy with exams and my birthday and stuff. I got a car! :o It's so cool! But anyway, I really hope I can post on here more often now!

Hey Derek! Welcome back! Haha. How are you? xx

Hanni - Thank you! I had such a great birthday! Miss you! Seems like agesss since we last talked. I'll facebook you some time! xx

Paige - Hey! I miss you :( We haven't talked in forever! SO glad to hear you passed 2nd year! Well done you! And well done on your job, that sounds so interesting! What kinda thing are you doing there? You definitely need to get on here more! But then again we all do, it's so dead :( xx

Kymmi - Hellllloooooo! Happy Birthday lovely! Hope you had a great day! Shall have to have a proper chat soon! xx

Hopefully talk to you all very soon! Miss you! <3

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hi Phoebe! I'm wonderful, thanks - congrats on the car! :D Don't worry, I haven't posted around here in AGES - hopefully other people start posting too!

Hannah! I miss you so much! How've you been lately?

Hi Kymmi, Hi Paige! xoxo
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Derek - Good! Hehe thankies! It was very exciting. Pity I can't drive yet really :P I'm soooo bored right now. I genuinely have no idea what to do. I've been playing Plants Vs Zombies for like 3 hours. My head hurts. I should also really be sleeping, or studying...I have an exam tomorrow. Oh well :P

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Wow, I don't actually know when I last posted in here. I miss you guys so much, and I only have another 6 months till I am no longer a teenager, so 6 more months till I have to stop posting in here :(

So how has everyone been. I am so busy at the moment at uni, I have no free time to myself, I am currently typing this whilst on a break from work, my stupid arthritis is playing up again, as is my insomnia.

Love & Hugs,
Pixie Fey Jitterbug
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Pixie!!! I miss you!

How are things? Sorry to here about your arthritis and insomnia...that must suck :( I hope everything else is ok though!

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey everyone! I've been so busy with uni so I haven't been able to reply, but I have stopped by to read posts :)! I typed a reply out yesterday, but it didn't post :(!
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday :)! I had a great 19th and I can't believe I only have one more year to post here :/!

Derek~ Hello! It's been way too long lol! I haven't been doing a vey good job at posting lol, but I do what I can!

Fee-B~ Thanks Feebs :)
I'm so happy for you! I hope you are enjoying your car!

Jitterbug~ Aw don't think of it that way! I realized I only have one more year to post in this thread, but we'll all stop by and continue talking :)!
I hope you start to feel better!

I hope to chat with you all soon *hugs*!

XoXo Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I've avoided posting here since I was the last one to post, but that was waayyy back in March so I need to post a new message lol! Where is everyone?? I'm surprised no one else has posted here :(! It's a good thing we have Facebook to keep up with each other time to time lol! I would still like to see everyone posting around here from time to time though!

My two year Lex anniversary is coming up :clap: yay! Lol I'm glad I joined and met all of you! I especially want to say how I appreciate all of you because I think it's important to show our support to each other! I don't know if any of you heard, but a Twilight fan was hit by a car outside of the Comic-Con convention and she died! I think it's very sad, but I'm proud to be a part of such a supportive community!

If you happen to stop by Chrissy, our "First Time We Had a Conversation"-versary is coming up on the 14th too lol! I was reading through old posts and seen we celebrated that last year! :D

Okay well I'm practically falling asleep so I think it's time I head to bed! Hopefully I will talk to more of you soon!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym