Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Happy 2nd Lexiversary, Kymmii!
:clap: :D

Our "First Time We Had a Conversation"-versary should be the 14th of July, right? That's also the date I say is my Lexiversary. I joined in March but didn't post until July 14th. It's crazy how it's been 2 years already! :)

I heard about Gisela's passing as well. I feel so bad about that. It's always amazing to see thousands of Twilight fans together in one place, but safety is always a big issue at things like Comic Con.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Thanks Chrissy :D!!
Yep it's the 14th! I remember reading about when you first joined and how you were really making your first post that day! It's a good thing you started posting when you did because who knows how things would've turned out lol! It is very crazy that it's already been two years :O! I can't believe it!
It's so sad that such an exciting event like that lost a huge fan that was planning on being there! That is true! I'm hoping to go to a big event sometime in the future (I'm still jealous of you because of TVD convention you went to!!), but I do know it takes carefully planning to avoid issues!
Did you keep up with the BD2 events at Comic Con today??

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Happy "First Time We Had a Conversation"-versary, Kymmii! (Which is also my 2nd Lexiversary) :)

That convention is was SO fun. They're coming back next April, but I don't have the money to go again :'(

No, I didn't follow Twilight this year, but I AM following everything vampire Diaries related, lol.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Happy belated anniversary Chrissy :D!!
Sorry I didn't get to post, I had a busy weekend with my family and we went out of town Saturday!

Aww that's too bad :(! I'm sure you'll get to go again :)!

Lol I'm mostly following Robsten even though I am excited for BD2! I wanted to keep up with TVD news, but I'm trying to avoid as many spoilers as I can so it's hard to follow lol!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

My three year lexiversary is coming up, can you believe? I'm now 14 - no longer the t(w)een thread's resident tween! - and I'll be starting high school in September. It's crazy how much everything has changed.

Hello to everyone! I'm sad I'm not on here much, but I have no excuse other than memory. I miss you all very much.

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I've had such a stressful week because of some family health problems that were going on, but things are better! Unfortunately I'm heartbroken over all this Robsten drama :(! I have always been a huge Robsten lover and this is so sad for me!

Hanni~ Yay for your three year lexiversary coming up!
It's crazy how fast time has gone by lol! I think you'll always be remembered as the resident t(w)een, even though you are no longer a tween lol!
I miss you Hanni! We need to catch up soon!

I hope everyone is doing well :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Aye carumba, I joined this place over three years ago! That's surreal.

It's kind of sad that it's so dead in here, but I hope that everyone's well! I don't recognize very many friendly faces around here, but I think that's just because I haven't been in here in so long. Where's Narnia? Ayan? Sarah? Logan? All the old folks? Anyone? Bueller?

Oh well. I hope that everyone's doing well! Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Oh my gosh it's been so long since I last posted! I'm glad to see people have been posting a bit but I think it would be great if we could all start talking again like we used to. I miss you guys!

As a quick update, I passed my A levels!!! And I have a place at uni :) I'm taking a gap year though so hopefully I will have more time to post on here and chat with you guys! Also me and my boyfriend broke up :( but I'm doing ok :)

I hope you guys are all ok and everything is great in your lives at the moment :) What did you all think of the olympics???

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Loves you lots!

PJ xx
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

It's been so long since anyone posted on here... and I'm technically too old to even post in here as I turned 20 in august :'( Hope everyone's okay. miss you guys
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

wow.. this place.. haven't been here for ages, and then I just thought of it..
I kind of miss it, miss you guys..
And I barely remembered my username.. And you're still here!! ..kind of :lol:
Anyone alive around here?
I think I tend to return every time there's a new twilight movie :lol:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~