Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by willowtree »

Waaaa, Cay, it deleted me too!

Stupid.

*this line is mad*

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Working fine with me.
X3
Silly computers.
Ohh still snowing.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
elektriccurrent
Settled in Forks

Post by elektriccurrent »

Ah, hello! I'm elekriccurrent, and new here. I'm from France, and speak French, so pardon my English! I'm sure it's terrible.

I was looking through the topics and saw this... this is for teens to visit? Or what exactly?
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Good Morning! =D =D =D

Sam- Ooooo semi-formal?? Sounds exciting! You got a date? ;)
Cool. Our seasons are for 3 months from the 1st of March, June, September and December. But the weather is usually not the simply defined... it's very confuuuuuuuusing!
Haha, yeah. Well i love it. And the food we have is probably different to what you guy would have. Not many people have roasts and things like that, too hot!! ...and it means there's more party's and fun events outside over the christmas/new year break =D
well i thought so, but i wasn't sure!!! So, any hoties??? ;)

TSB- aww, poor you.. that doesn't sound like much fun. All those tests!!!
Ssssssssssssshhh! I *still* haven't seen it yet. I haven't had a chance to watch it! =( But I will see it eventually! I'm happy to hear that it was amazing! =D
I did! Watched it last night too... it's even better than i remember haha. And there's heeeeeeaps of deleted/extended scenes (on the 2 disc). Can't wait to watch those! =)

Shai- Happy Hanukkah! Woo for vake!!!! :D :D
ouch??? =S =S
It's this word game that we sorta started last week... it's word association. One person say's ONE word, and then the next person say's the first word that they think of.
I love that song! 'Forever Young, I wanna be forever young. Do you really wanna live forever? Forever? Forever?' =P It true though!

PJ- Yeah, it is pretty awesome. But it's been sold out every day so there's no chance of me going. Plus i don't have the moolah right now =(
Yay! Yesterday and Friday was pretty hot... like high 30C :D but today's cloudy and next weeks going to be rain :( How's the snow going?
I know! It's good when they do that. =)
haha..only in a bad mood? it does cheer you up, but i don't like the wet and cold of it!
=) Sounds like you had fun! The wetness doesn't sound good though!
Awww, lot's of people say that, but I really like it. I think it's so amazing and interesting!
Oh cool!! That is really close =D I have no idea when Kym's is!
It would the most epic-est army ever... it was a very good question!
aww. Stupid, silly, stubborn computers!

Kenzie- You sing? That's awesome! Me too!
Haha, yeah i love Damon too, but Stefan's the better brother imo! =P Shai and I have this arguement all. the. time! Pretty much every TVD convo ends up with Stefan vs. Damon! :lol: I think it's just one of those things that is a moot point!!

Hanny- Adelaide is a pretty cool name! Why does Adelaide remind you of Phillip Pullman?
The Ashes is a cricket competition between Australia and England. It's happens like every 2 years and alternates between the countries. Last time it was in England, and this time it's in Australia! England won it last time, and so we wanna win it this time... but it's not looking so good ='(
:lol: You have too!
haha =P
argh! Computers are silly and stupid things with minds of their own!! X(

Alexa- =) that's good... on the news it looks bad! But i suppose they're making it sound worse than it is, right?
oh cool! =) Bet you're really happy with you're side right now? :x ;)

Chels- Yay for snowing! Yay for Christmas! Yay for that cute toy! lol

Elektric- Newbie! Newbie! Newbie! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hey! I'm Paige =D I'm from Australia! Nice to meet you!!
You're from France!?!? That's awesome!!!!!!!! =D We don't have anyone from France in the Teens! =)
This is the teen thread... it's where us teens hang out! We talk about everything and anything!! We're very crazy and lots of fun! I hope you like it here... we're all very friendly! Feel free to ask us any questions you have... about the lex or the thread or anything! Sam (i am bella) is in charge of The ListV2. That's the list on the first page with all the members (there's not usually that many of us at once.. some just visit sometimes, others are more regular). Private Message (PM) her if you wanna join us! She'll be around in the next few days.
And don't worry about your english. It's great!! There's a couple others here who don't speak english as their first language either. =D
So, tell me about yourself?! =D

Word! Icecream

*happy, happy, happy*

Silly silly silly smiley limit! 10 smiley's just isn't enough!

XOXO
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Yup.
It's adorable.
Cute lil knuckles.
And I think its stopped snowing.
But its too dark to check.
Electric, just listen to paige.
Names Chels, by the way.

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

My football team won the State Championship :D!! Lol now that I've shared my exciting news, I'll catch up on posts! I have three pages to go through so that means the thread hasn't died again haha!

Umm wow I just read over my last real post and I typed two words wrong! How embarrasing lol! I meant to type hope in my post to Fee-B, not how lol! In my last sentence I meant lasted not laster!

Hanni~ Whoo hoo awesome about the new camera :D!
Lol that would be awesome to put in your signature!
New months are always awesome :D!
School is a pain! That's so awesome that you got all stuff!

Sam~ Lol no I think it's so interesting hearing about people's work experiences :) and tools sounds fun lol!
Omg you went to NYC?? I so wish I could've went to NYC for my birthday! I'm not sure when my last birthday party was! Lol do you still talk to that friend??
Haha yeah if you're getting something big and expensive you shouldn't expect anything else! That's how I am too! If I'm getting something expensive I don't want anything else, and if it's just simple things then I don't mind getting lots of them lol!
Lol I know a couple of people that like to go shopping on Black Friday for all the sales, but I've never gone! I think it would be too crazy so I couldn't handle it lol!
Wow semi-formal and work on the same day :| sounds bad! Lol!
Haha I just read your next post when you said you found someone to switch with so you could go to semi-formal lol!

Fee-B~ Haha I know we do! It's soo funny! I try to make huge conversations with everyone :)!
Ok good because when I was typing that sentence I was like "Oh no I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way!" lol!
Omg I just re-read my post and Paige and I did write a lot haha!
I would be a little nervous too because I usually when I go to a different place I like to have my family around lol! I need to be more independent! I don't know how I'm going to survive college if I don't know how to live without my family around me haha! I bet you'll have lots of fun though =)!
Haha! I still haven't had a brownie =(! I'll have to drive over to the store to get one haha!
My birthday is January 20th yay lol! I'll finally be 18!
Lol no that research paper was not fun at all! I was soo bored when I was typing it, but luckily I finished it and got it turned in!
That's awesome that yall caught up with us on TVD haha! I'm always wanting to talk about it and I know sometimes I shouldn't because not everyone sees it the same time I do haha!

Chels~ I love fanfics! I have no problem reading bad language in stories!

TSB~ I love Christmas! I just love the feel of it like every seems happy and they help each other out and that sort of thing! I like New Years because it's a new start, but in a way it's kind of sad because it's the end of a year lol! Yay for your birthday and mine too haha!
Yeah I love starting new! I'm feeling mixed emotions about this year ending! Like I'm soo excited because that means the first semester of my senior year is over, but then it's also kind of scary that next year everything really gets started!
Lol that's funny! It would be so awesome if we were all online at the same time, but the time zones are a problem haha!
We usually get a lot of thunderstorms during the summer! Sometimes it will be super dry around here when we are in a drought haha, but most of the time we get lots of rain!
Lol I still can't believe I forgot about them! Lol I love that we understand each other! I think it's because we think so much alike =)! No you explained it perfectly!
I was soo going to try to ignore the spoiler thing you posted haha, but I couldn't! I love getting reasons to keep doing something haha! Yes when I said Dimitri died I meant when he turned Strigoi at the end of Shadow Kiss!
Lol I love how you said it's the E-B-J triangle all over again! Yeah from what I've read so far it does seem like her heart is still with Dimitri, but she's stable with Adrian! It's just like Bella with Jacob and Edward! Bella loves Edward and she can't be without him, Bella cares for Jacob and he can make her happy just not the way Edward can! Lol ok as soon as I finish catching up on posts I'm going to go read the book =D! Lol exactly! I think a little jealously in a relationship is healthy 8-)! It proves that Dimitri was worried about losing Rose! I really need to catch up because it would be awesome to read the book and then talk about it, like discussing the chapters while we both remember everything exactly haha!
Lol re-reading books is awesome! I can do that anytime with stories I love! I always do that with my favorite fanfics too!
Yes that's true, they need to understand it all, not just be fake Team Edward people! I hate how people started choosing teams just based on the way the actors look! The real fans are people who have actually tried to learn about the characters!
Haha yeah we have midnight releases for pretty much anything lol! Well that's not true, it's mostly popular things like Twilight related stuff or video games that are highly demanded, as well as the electronic stuff! Lol it's technically not my town that has the midnight releases since we only have like one store that sales DVDs! My town is very small and most of the businesses here are family owned so we travel about 15 miles to the next town to get to Walmart and the entertainment places like a movie theater!
Wow that really sucks! I don't understand why they always gives shows the strangest hours to be showing! The internet is awesome lol so luckily you have that to watch all your favorite shows!
Haha I'm always getting sidetracked! I'm one more episode behind now too since Thursday night a new one came out lol! We'll both have to hurry and catch up!
Haha I know we do have huge posts haha! It's so awesome =D, but probably annoying to other people haha!
(Stalking your post to Sam) Haha I asked her that exact same question about who the tool guys were! I wasn't sure if they were customers or workers haha!
Whoo hoo for you getting Eclipse! Sadly I didn't have time to get mine today =(! We had the state football game today and I thought I would have time to go to that town 15 miles away that I told you about after the game, but it was already late! Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the DVD!
I agree it's awesome that most of the gang is posting again!
Yeah it really sucked having five tests! I passed them all though =D haha!
Oops haha sorry I sometimes forget that not everyone is guaranteed to watch TVD the same time I do haha!
I soo can't wait to see all the extra stuff that's on the DVD! I'm super excited for the Rob/Kris commentary!

Loba~ Yay your finally back! Lol yeah it's been forever since you last posted, but it's understandable! I feel like I have soo much work to do too!

elekriccurrent~ Yay a newbie!
Welcome to the thread =D! My name is Kimberly, but everyone calls me Kym! I'm 17 and I live in the U.S.!
That's so awesome that you're from France! I don't think we have anyone else here from France!
Yes this thread is specifically for teens and tweens!

I was thinking that since we're adding our birthdays to the List, that if you haven't let Sam know what your birthday is that you should haha! Well if you want to since it's totally up to you since it's your birthday to choose to share or not! I just thought that since we have people posting again that it would be a good time to get the birthdays updated!

Yay I finally caught up on posts haha! This post is super long!! Stupid smiley limit haha!

Oreo Cookies
Last edited by 21Twilight21 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Just sent ya the link.
I am actually proud of if.
Quite proud, at first I wasn't.
You'll probably need to look up on here:http://totaldramaisland.wikia.com/
So you won't be super lost.
Ha ha.

PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Ok now for that post from yesterday, and more :D

Kenzie - You're crazy =P hehe

Hanny - It is. I love piglet! But I love Eeyore more, he's so cutee!!!
It's warmer here now! The snow is all gone! Yay!
That's awesome. I love taking pictures.
I hate it when it deletes it! Really annoys me!

Alexa - Haha I do that all the time! I sometimes just read the posts and think about what I would reply but don't actually reply and then I get really confused! lol
Oh that's a shame. I wish we had money so we could board!

Shai - Hehe loving how I'm Dr. Pheebs now =P Go me!
Aww now I feel very special
*hugs*
What??? How can you hate a holiday! It means more time to sleep and talk to me! :D hehehehee

elektriccurrent - Hey! Nice to meet you :D I love new people!
Wow France! That's so cool! I think you're our first French teen!
Yeah this thread is basically just where us teens come to talk about whatever we want. We're all pretty good friends :) You'll meet some really great people here, I hope you stay!
Oh I forgot to say, I'm Phoebe by the way! But most people call be PJ, or Pheebs or whatever you want really. I'm 16 (so nearly 17) And I'm from England. Nice to meet you :D
Oh and you're English is really good! Don't worry about it, loads of us don't speak English as our first language.

Paige - Firstly I just have to say ha! Pieterson! 213 =P Oh we are so going to beat you!
Oh that sucks, it would have been so awesome to go and see it!
Oooh awesome! I so miss the sun! All the snow is gone yay! It's been raining but that's way better than snow.
Only in a bad mood, it always spoils my mood when I'm happy lol. I love it, I love everything about it.
It was indeedy fun!
Hehe I'm sure it is
Haha I will ask her! lol
It would beat all other armys.
Hehe indeed.

Kym - First before I forget, when is your birthday? I'm sure you said it was near mine lol, me and Paige were discussing it.
You do write a lot! lol. It's good though, makes everything move faster.
Haha it's fine :) And I have so far succeeded in not looking!
Haha yes, yes you did.
Oh well I don't really like being around my family. Like I've always wanted to board, and I love going away without my family and stuff. They annoy me! lol. You'll be fine at college :)
Hehe you so should!
Oh you just told me your birthday. Now I'm confused. Did I already ask that??? I'm so silly.
Well done :)
Hehe well I watched it online before, but I don't think there's much point now lol. Only 2 more days!

*hugsies*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
elektriccurrent
Settled in Forks

Post by elektriccurrent »

Wow, such big posts! Like giants.

Aus~ Is it okay if I call you Aus, Paige? So I remember.
I take it you don't get any newbies regularly? :lol:
I love Australian accents.
Thanks for the help! Everyone seems really nice. :D
Really? That's cool!
Well, my name is Joan, my middle name is Marie, and I won't say my last name. I live in a small town in France, which is quite... cute, I guess. I'm named after Joan d'Arc and Marie Antoinette. I'm 14. I'm fairly intelligent, according to my friends. I loooove history, and physics, and math, and I chose my name because I love Greek mythology and physics. :D I have a little sister named étoile. She's 7.
What else do you want to know?

Roo~ Hello, Chels! :D Can I call you Roo?
You can call my anything you want, really. My name is Joan, and my middle name is Marie.

Twi~ Hello, Kym! I've always wanted to go to the US. I've only gone to Canada. I go every summer. :)
Really? Then I feel special. :lol:
That's awesome!
You can call me anything you want. My name is Joan, and my middle name is Marie. :D

Pho~ New people are very nice to meet. Everyone is so different. :D
I'll try to! Stay, I mean.
I'll call you Pho. Is that okay?
England? I love British accents, too! My friend and I are obsessed with Spike, from Buffy, who has a British accent.
That's good. I suppose. :lol:
You can call me anything you want. My name is Joan, and my middle name is Marie.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Oh of course ya can call me too.
Been a while someone's called me that.
Heh.
You a fan of the total drama series.