Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sophie-loucullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by sophie-loucullen »

Probably should have checked that before asking the question :blush: I'm from Middlesbrough, I hate telling people that, they tend to get the wrong impression :D ! I didn't really think I'd talk to anyone who lived that close though, because of the size of this site and everything.
'I want to be a monster,too'
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Im from just outside hartlepool and go to 6th form there, you cant get much worse really :lol: .....
It is very wierd to have someone so close ( and to the americans its litterally 15mins away from mine to middlesbrough centre) the other brits all live further down south, midlands and a proper southerner i think...
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
sophie-loucullen
Settled in Forks

You should see where I live! :lol: No, it's not too bad, just the odd stealing of a car and police raids every so often :) I live 5 minutes out of the centre so that's how close we are! Wow, that's quite crazy.

I haven't spoken to any other brits yet, are there many of us? :D
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

going off the members list on the 1st page ive figured out 6 in total, ranging ages, locations, one lad, and some more active than others :) pixie (vampire princess) is at uni so shes only on occasionly, pj is more active i think
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
sophie-loucullen
Settled in Forks

Cool, I think we should get more members and start our own british coven! Would be quite interesting really since there isn't very many of us :D Right now I need sleep though, :) thanks for the chat :wave:
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Well i shall send you in the direction of our currently dormant brit thread for future use
http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =25&t=5104

night night :wave: ive still got way too much college work left to sleep :?
ImageImage
Mafia Valentina Ricci
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

It's nice to see yall ^ having a little chat lol!
Sorry I'm just in for a quick post! Tomorrow I'm going out of town with a friend for a university tour and I might spend the night there so I might not post until maybe Saturday/Sunday! :) I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes!

Talk to yall then!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Heya Sophie! Welcome to the thread :) I'm Kim! Just thought I'd introduce myself.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey hey hey :)
How wonderful is life at the moment?
To all the Brits - I am LOVING the sun! Isn't it awesome!?

Alexa - Ahh I'm so jealous! He is so funny! He has abs! :shock: Now I'm even more jealous!
Aww stress is not good...I hate stress. Hope everything is ok!

Sami and Alexa - LOVE Torchwood! I once burnt my hand on an iron because I got distracted by Torchwood...

Kym - Haha I have no idea how you do that! I've never succeeded! Lol!
Oh I don't think I've read that then...I can't even remember. I stopped buying them after Tempted so I've been borrowing them from the library lol.
Yeah I love being able to sleep in! I barely ever can any more because I have school during the week and work at weekends and in the holidays :(
I know! He is super awesome! I am so scared to ask him. I intend to just casually ask, like as if I just wanted to chat with him during the week. I'm gonna just keep thinking that asking is better than going another week without being able to talk to him! lol.

Sophie - A newbie!!! Yay!!! You are very welcome here :) We are lovely people and you should totally post all the time and become part of our awesome group of friends!
I'm Phoebe, but most people call me PJ. I'm 17 (So nearly said I was 16 then :P haha) and I'm from England too :o South East though. I also want to move to America, I'm thinking of applying to university there!
My friends don't really get the whole Twilight thing either, but these guys are great. Sometimes I go through phases where everyone here are better friends than my friends that I see everyday haha.
I love Torchwood! What else do you watch? I think the ones talked about here are mainly Vampire Diares (Which we all LOVE) and Pretty Little Liars (Which I've never watched...)
I'm bored too...so I'll ask some questions :) What books do you like? And what music?
I fail at questions I can't think of any more! Haha!
Hope to see you posted here more often!!!
Oh I thought of another question! What team are you on? As in like favourite Character from Twilight?? I'm team Jasper! I love him! And I love Jackson Rathbone too. But I also love Jacob :)

*This line just realised she has 10 minutes before school and hasn't done her Maths or Further Maths homework. Oops!*

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Fear not Torchwood fans. Series 4 is coming this summer (with Alonso from Voyage of the Damned taking Ianto's place....isn't that actor on Being Human?)

SOPHIE! Hi a new person and a brit. I'm Sami. I am sadly not British (my love of BBC programming aside) I'm 20 - almost 21 - and live literally half an hour from Forks. (not as exciting as you would think) I'm originally from Texas, though.

Lex dance party! *club music from nowhere plays and a disco ball descends*
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.