Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by i am bella »

I'm sooo sorry! I've been super busy with class plays and working that I haven't been here in almost a week!! :(

@Shai: Oh yeah, I think you'd told me you were going there.... And I don't personally know anyone from there or anything but I know it's general location.
That's too bad you're only here for a year. Enjoy it while you're here!!

@Kim: I have a work pattern?? I'm so lost as to what I was talking about a week ago.... :(
I love how you guys cancel school so quickly when there's snow, like anyone outside of the north. I was talking to a friend in Missouri and they were saying that they've had like 5 snow days or whatever and it's been every time it's snowed and we've had snow for like the past 5 weeks and just had like 5 snowdays. I've still driven in mad snow. We get so used to it up here. :lol:

@PET: Awww, thankiesss!! :)
It's a little crazy that I've been sick for like two weeks now, but whatever. It's dwindling?
Yes! Packers! Not Steelers!!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay I know I’ve been away for a while, getting into the habit of lectures etc. agin is NOT fun. Plus this semester is more intense than last semester.
And I know I said I wouldn’t mention Paul… but I only have to wait 2 weeks and 2 days till I get to see him :D :clap: I cannot wait, I miss him so much, but I keep annoying/upsetting him. My own fault really, but hopefully we will sort it all out eventually..
And seeing as you are all American (except shai) would someone PLEASE explain to me American Football??

Hanni--David Tennant is the best doctor, I love his take on the doctor :) I miss him in it.
How are you?

Kym--Thanks, but with what is wrong at the moment I’d rather not post it on the board, PMs would be okay, just not on here as I don’t want everyone to know :(
How much snow did you get in the end?

Chrome--I think most of us are super busy…
Paul has said he will come back on here once they have a new computer..
How’s everything going?

Shosh--How are you? You seem to be neglecting to talk to me :( makes me sad..

Chels--Hey, how are you? I know, I keep finding time to check in, but not enough time to post :( but I am on top of work etc now, so all is good :) and I know how much having a bad memory sucks… Paul has an AWFUL memory, I have to remind him of stuff that he has to do, lol

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hey, sorry I haven't been on. I'm super busy and I have guitar class in like an hour so it's a short post..

Mish~ I haven't neglected talking to you! I'm just busy and I don't have too much time for fb and the lex cuz I have tests and stuff..

Sammy~ haha it's general location is Brookline ;}
Yeah, I'm totally going to use that year as much as I can. It's going to be the best year ever :D

Do you think "sun in" will suit me? cuz I really want to lighten my hair but I'm afraid it will look hidious
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Shosh--It's fine, lol, I was joking anyway! I know you are busy.

EVERYONE--If I wanted to visit America at some point, as one of the places I want to vivist, where would be the best place to go?

Hanni--The same thing as America, but with Canada instead..
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

-hugs pixie-
I missed joo!
Heh yeah it does suck, its worse when you're trying to write something and right when you've got the chance the idea goes away. In other news, my bros buying a laptop today, so I won't always be posting VIA mobile device. What's even more awesome is I'll be able to see every emoticon. Ha ha.
God I'm a dweeb. I'll try making a banner sometime soon. And an avatar. Tee hee. Look at this.
Dawwwwwww

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow I wasn't expecting to find so many new posts lol!

Sam~ Lol it's not important, but you were mentioning a work pattern of working so many days then being off those same number of days and so on!
Haha I thought the same thing! We barely get an inch of snow and all of a sudden school is cancelled! :lol: Our town/school panics very easily! We were off Tuesday-Friday, we should've gone to school that Friday since it wasn't snowing anymore and the roads weren't icy, but the Governor asked all the government businesses to close on Friday since there were so many gas and electricity outages!
Lol wow I hate driving in the snow! I'm always so scared of sliding on the ice :lol we're not used to it though!

Jitterbug~ This semester seems to be soo crazy for everyone :?!
Yay two weeks :D that's great!
Umm what would you like to know about football?? Lol basically two teams are playing against each other, one team has the ball and tries to run down the field and score a touchdown while the other team tries to stop them from reaching the very end! It switches back and forth between that lol!
Ok I understand ;) but if you ever want to talk I am here to listen!
The snow wasn't too bad, we got a few inches of snow which gave us four days off from school! It was very stranging going one day lol!
There are lots of great places to visit in America :D! What kind of place would you like to see?? A sunny place with beaches or lots of activities like amusement parks, a place with lots of mountains maybe with snow, or a dry place with other fun stuff lol??

Loba~Hey!! :D

Chels~ Yay about the laptop! That's awesome that you'll be able to see everything lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I know! And I get to use it for a while.
X3 I also might get super smash brothers brawl.
XD. But tcha, I'll be using that as often as possible.
I'll be able to post fanfics finally!
I've also changed my avatar. If it doesn't make you smile even a bit, you have no soul.
Look at it! It's adorable.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

-insert Doctor Who theme song here-

Kymmi~ I know, it was so close!
Yeah. -glares at lex-

CHELS! Yoohoo! :hello:

Fey~ Oh, I just love DT.
First, Quebec City. One of my most favourite places in Canada. It IS French speaking, but we're a bilingual country so everyone speaks at least a bit of English. The history there is amazing, and Old Quebec is just beautiful.
Next, I'd say, if you're going in the summer, beaches. Great Lakes. Pretty much, here. It's incredibly beautiful here, and the people are amazingly nice.
The Maritimes (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI) are beautiful and I loved going there when I was little.
I'm guessing Vancouver would be really cool to go to, to see the remainder of the Olympics, and I've always wanted to go to Nanaimo, BC. I've never really been to the West, so I can't say much there.

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ok, so I've got this thing up and running.
It took a little while, but still, it's working.
I'm quite happy to be truthful, although, like i said, I won't always be on from it.
Cause, y'know, it's not mine really. I'm sharing it with my brother, who once again, is not the one who got it to work.
I did, like when I had mine. I'm pleased with myself. :clap:
So yeah, hugs for all. :rotfl: and here's hoping next time i use it,(i'm not getting off here just yet, i mean the next time i'm getting on aff ter my brother.) it works again.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I had a great day! It was a Thursday so of course I did :lol! Thursdays are my favorite days because they are usually good for me and of course TVD comes out that day too :clap:! I started stressing and having like a panic attack after school though so hopefully that will stop happening :o ! I went to the local library to look for a few books that I heard about, but none of those were there :(! I did get the Hunger Games though :mrgreen:! I know yall told me to read those since they were so good so it's about time I join the group lol! I'll let yall know how that goes!

Chels~ That's so awesome :D!
Lol yeah i noticed your new avatar yesterday! I like it!
Yay that's great! Haha it's always awesome to figure something out when no one else can!

Hanni~ Haha I love your new signature! :lol:
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^