Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hiiiiiiiiii I'm having the best day ever!!!!
I played on an electric guitar for the first time in my life and I feel incredible and abslutly amazing :DDDD
And I jsut thought I'd stop by cuz I haven't been here in foreverrrrr

So hey :DDDDD
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Shai, you're avatar, is adorable.
That just had to be said. And yeah,I'm on the laptop. It's working pretty well actually.
Which makes me happy. Very happy, also my wisdom teeth are growing in, so I'm dealing with the pain of that.
Which is annoying, but I'm doing good with it. It's not too bad at the moment. I've got salt water to rinse my mouth out with and that's helping. Which is expected, seeing as the person who recommeneded works at a dentist's office, so she'd know.
But anyways, I've been doing well since my last post.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

I'mmmm sooooooo bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at uni at these pre-term intro things and I'm on an hour break, and all my uni buddies are off doing their own thing! humph!!

So I thought I go to the computer room, and reply to everyone. But there's not much to reply to so I guess the boredom cycle will just have to go on..... ugh!

TSB- Ugh, silly homework!! I was hoping there'd be a nice long post for me from you to reply to... ;P But i understand, homework come first!! Good luck with your grades :) I'm sure you did amazing!!!

Pixie- :( That sounds like what I did with the exams I just did... except I didn't re-sit them, I just had a lot of issues going on at exam time so I had to do them later. Aww, well hopefully the migraines stay away and then you'll be able to do better this time around.
Yayyyy!! 3.5 days (probably 3 days now) is not long at all! Weekend will be here in no time!!

Sam- I sometimes think that...like not doing any school and just working now. But I know i have to stick with uni, asd hard as it is, because I want to have a good future.... hang in there, and you'll be out of school in no time! I only have 2 more years and then I'm out into the big world!!! Eek :S
Yesh they do!! :) Haha. Yeah, well the 3-4months is the summer vacation.... it's summertime in aus remember!?! And then we have 2 weeks for Autumn and spring break, and 3-4 weeks for winter break.

Bac- Ooooooh.. I'll have to think of a question! Thanks for telling us :)

Sheige!!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!! How are you??
I'm glad to hear your having a good day! What song did you play on the electric? And hows all the guitar lessons going?? 8-)

Chels- awww, wisdom teeth hurt!!!!!! Hope they feel better soon!! :)

Ok, gotta go!! My break is almost up!! (and no it didn't take me an hour to write this.... I got a little distracted by some pretty blogs and stuff. Hehe!)

Xoxo
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello loves =D! My internet wasn't working yesterday =( so I couldn't post! I'm soo glad it's working now lol!

Sam~ That's a nice amount of money! I really need to get a job lol!
:clap: Yay for the class plays! Lol our school is poor too, but for some reason the school board will only let us have so many fundraisers and things like that a year :?!
Haha yes they are! This past weekend I was busy cleaning so I didn't get to have a lazy weekend =[!
Yeah I get what you mean, like I have different groups of friends, but I'm usually closer to the ones I see more often! It's sad when you lose the closeness between friends lol!
Lol so I guess you've learned to enjoy the nice weather when you have it then huh? I swear the weather here is like bi-polar lol! It was snowing for that one week then the next week it was so sunny and it the high 80s! Now it's getting a bit cold again, but it's so dry here like we had a fire in town today :shock:!

Jitterbug~ Aw I'm sorry to hear about your exam results! Maybe things will work out better if your deciding to choose classes that will fit what you want to do better!
Yay I'm glad you are feeling bubbly lol!
I love to travel! It's nice to see new places and have new experiences! I'm a bit worried about moving away from my family when I go off to college since usually when I travel I have family with me!

Chels~ Ooh I've heard Toshiba is good!
Ouch wisdom teeth :/ not fun at all! I need to get all four of mine pulled out since they don't seem to be coming out on their own! I'm not looking forward to that though!

TSB~ I'm soo jealous of you right now!! I really want TVD DVDs!! I wish I could re-watch the episodes lol! Whenever A TVD episode is on tv I record it on my DVR, but my mom doesn't like when I do that so she deletes them :(! She still doesn't understand my love for the show/Stefan :lol:! I completely agree with your statement about Stefan being a good looking vamp! He always has been and always will be! I swear I hyperventilate whenever I see the episodes of him in the football jersey!! You really haven't seen the new epis!? Really?? =O
:mrgreen: Yay I'm so glad to hear that you will hopefully be around posting again! Lol yes we'll need to start those convos up again! Haha I'm actually excited to talk about all that lol so bring it on!
Yes I know exactly what you mean! Like I don't feel obligated to post everyday, but it's like I want you all to be able to know what's going on and be able to talk to me so I try to post here everyday! It's hard to do that though when there isn't much going on lol! I miss posting though whenever I can't!
Haha usually things aren't simple with us so it's about time things got back to normal :lol:!
Lol yes I'll send you the pic! I think it kinda fits the demands, I mean it's not absolutely perfect, but it works!
Yes there is so many exciting things to look forward too, but I'm starting to realize that in three months I'll be graduating =O! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!!
Omg I still can't believe how different our time/seasons are! When I'm on spring break you might be on your autumn break :o that's so crazy! Yes there will definitely be lots of pictures for prom lol!
Thank you!
Once again I'm going to say that I'm soo jealous of you! I wish I couldn't be watching TVD right now! I guess it's better that I'm spending my time replying to posts since I'll be able to watch an epi of TVD tomorrow! Haha yes I hope that you know how not to blow yourself up :lol:
Lol ugh I know I hate how homework gets in the way of my AWESOME posts =P! Haha jk! My grades are going pretty good so I can relax for a bit until nine weeks exams start which is around March 17th!

Loba~ I'm glad you had a great day!! Playing an electric guitar sounds like soo much fun! I'm glad you enjoyed it =D!
Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention that I got my progress report yesterday and my heart exam score wasn't on the darn report! I still have no idea how I did on that exam!! Lol!

*This line is going to bed early since it's been doing that a lot lately!*
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I'm. So. Tired. Gahhh.

@Paige: Yeah, I'm definitely sticking in there. I have like 5 years left....hahaha
You have so much vacation!!! Is that just for uni though?? Because I think our college is like that, but definitely not our high school.

@Kim: Yeah, jobs and money are goodddd! haha
They limit your fundraisers?? We do a lot of charity fundraisers, like wayy too many. But we don't have a ton for our classes or the school.
I had like the busiest weekend everrrrr. :lol:
Yeah, we had the snowball for JCL last night and it was so weird having to catch everyone up on everything because I hadn't talked to them that much? :(
Oh no for fires! :O But yeah, we're pretty bipolar too. We had up to 60's last week and then it was right back into snow!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey everyone! I haven't been able to post because it's been super windy lately so there was no internet service :(! We've also had a lots of fires lately since it's so dry and windy! I hope everyone is doing great even though Sam is the only one who has posted lol!

Sam~ Yes for some reason we can only have so many fundraisers a year! It's so weird and complicated lol! Well that's awesome that you all raise money!
Lol I bet you had a fun weekend though!
Aw that's sad whenever people don't really know what's going on like it's so much better when your friends know what's been happening lol!
Yes it's so sad and scary to have fires :(! We had two more fires yesterday and a few families came close to losing their homes!
Wow lol I wish the weather could figure out what it wants to do!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Tomorrow is the surgery. I will most likely not been on too much after it.
From what I've heard you're in pain for a week or two afterwards, so yeah. I will try to be on though.
So I apologize in advance if I'm absent more often then usual. I'll be taking a bunch of meds, as well doing plenty of other things. I'll probably nap more often, because that usually helps me ignore the pain a bit if I'm in pain. -hugs for all-

Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ Ooo surgery :/! I hope it goes well and you don't hurt too much after! I'll talk to you whenever you get the chance to post again :)!

roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I'm back. Loopy still, and tired. Moms out to get jello, pudding and maybe chicken broth. Which is chicken noodle soup minus the noodles and chicken, obviously. This is fine, since I like the broth.
It'll be till be Friday until I can have solids. I'm not kidding, I don't remember anything before the surgery. And one of my meds will cause amnesia.

PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey guys!

I'm back!
Ok I feel so bad not having been here in AGES! But I think I'm ok now, so I should be posting more often again. I missed you all so much!
I'm not going to bother going back to all my old posts, but if anyone has anything they want to keep talking to me about, that's cool :) haha.

Chels: What was the surgery for??? Hope you are ok! Huggles XD

Kim/Paige/Sam/Shai/Pixie/Chrissy: Hey! How are you? :)

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog