Cullen Baseball Park--Lex Sports Chat

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Cullen Baseball Park--Lex Sports Chat

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow it's been forever since I lasted posted here :lol:!

Well last night the Dallas Mavericks won the NBA Championship! Anybody excited about that??

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I don't know much about American football, but I LOVE soccer ! :) I've always wanted to play it myself but I'm no good at it. The Champion's League final was about a month ago and my favorite team won ! GO Barcelona ! :) Soccer is pretty popular in Estonia, our national team played pretty well for some time, but now they have lost many games in a row. My sister is as crazy about soccer as I am, we watch all the games together. :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

It's so funny around my town whenever there's a big soccer game because people that don't even watch it, like to get into the competition lol! Awhile back whenever it was the USA vs. Mexico, lots of people were on divided teams just because of the close locations and not because they actually knew what was going on lol!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

posted in the wrong thread so I removed it.
Banner by TammyAZ
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

^ Lol that's okay ;)!

Derek Jeter, the shortstop for the New York Yankees, recently reached over 3,000 hits :)! I'm very excited about that! The guy who caught the ball was kind enough to give it back to Jeter, and they gave him special tickets and things of that sort! I think it's great that they are rewarding him for giving it back since he could've kept it and made lots of money from it!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Congratulations to the US Women's National Soccer Team for their win today to reach the Women's World Cup final for the first time since 1999.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I'm sad that the U.S Women's soccer team lost the Cup finals, but congrats to Japan on the win!
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I'm sad too, that the U.S Women's team lost. I had my fingers crossed for them. But Japan was great and congratulations to them! I have to say, I didn't like the way Brazil played with the U.S. The whole faked injury thing was disappointing.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

While I personally am not a huge NFL fan these days, I'm sure that some people will be glad to know that it now looks like there will be an NFL season this year.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Congratulations to the World Series Champions, the St. Louis Cardinals! :clap: