Becca Fitzpatrick's books: Hush, Hush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Becca Fitzpatrick's books: Hush, Hush

Post by Openhome »

Discuss the works of Becca Fitzpatrick here.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Becca Fitzpatrick's books: Hush, Hush

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

....why is this thread DEAD? o.0

Well, I'm just wondering what others that have read the series think of it so far. Are you excited for the third book that's coming out later this year?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Ashley~ You are the second person that has mentioned this book. I completely forgot about it. Is it kind of like Fallen? Which book did you like better?
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Yep. Its a lot like Fallen in the whole "book about fallen angels, and a human girl that falls for a fallen angel" sort of way, but other than that, its completely different. I'd say one took the other's idea, but they both came out about the same time. In my opinion, Hush, Hush is written better, has an overall better plot, and has more developed characters. It also doesn't have as many filler scenes as Fallen has. I like both of them, but if I had to recommend one series over the other, it'd definitely be Hush, Hush.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

I'm gonna get it from the library tomorrow ;)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Ashley~ Once I start reading it I will post my thoughts on here more. Is it suppose to be a series?
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Desiree not sure how many books its going to be. At the moment there is 1. Hush Hush and 2. Crescendo. I actually like it better than Fallen series but I still haven't read Crescendo. Any reviews, good or bad, about the second book to those of you who have already read it?
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Desiree~Yep. So far there's three books. Hush, Hush is the first, and there's Cresendo as well. The third book Silence is supposed to come out later this year. October 4th I believe. Don't know if there will be any after that or not, as they probably will release that info within a few weeks of Silence's release.

Dazzel~I've read both of the available books, and really loved Cresendo. There's an unexpected twist of sorts, but I can't really say more because I don't want to give anything away. ;)
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Alright girls I am picking up the first 2 books at my library today. Since I start school here in a few weeks I need to get them read since I will have zero free time once school does start. So I maybe m.i.a. but I will post here while reading it.
Banner by TammyAZ
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote: I'd say one took the other's idea, but they both came out about the same time.
This comment made me think about the book My name is memory by Ann Brashares. I haven't read it, but the description says enough... There's a third person who went with a similar idea :lol:

I liked Hush, Hush way better than Fallen. Can't buy them though, because Hush, Hush is not available in Dutch anymore... So I'm going to hope that the next book also comes to the library in Dutch, so I can read the rest of the series. Uhm... I posted at this time, so this will come in my search next time, I'll be back to post more of my thoughts.. It's late and I'm tired, so everything I'll say now won't make sense anyway :P