Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by SwanCullen »

I should smack myself because I forgot also to say welcome to GoldenGirl59! I hope you enjoy the lex and the HH! These are some of the greatest ladies around!

Goodnight Caryn!

Hello to VolturiGirl (Amy is your name right?), LuLu, StellaBlueBella, and Velvet409! :wave:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Well, as cliche as it may be, Edward... I mean Rob... I mean Robward... had me at Hell-O! But Rob stole my heart around about HERE. So of course I had to dress up for such a special occasion. I sure wouldn't want to get in trouble with him since he has specifically said to obey... Sure hope I can walk in my new Loubi's!!

Of course I couldn't come empty handed so I brought something sweet to share but you know I really wanted to bring him some of this but decided better of it at the lat minute.

EDIT: Why aren't my links working? All that for nothing?!? The pics are still there in MY photobucket album... Can anyone help me?

EDIT II: Finally fixed my links, lol
Last edited by StellaBlueBella on Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

I'm excited to see the party's still in full swing. You girls are impressive! I've loved seeing the pictures that stole everyone's Robginity, as well as the wonderful answers to the Robquiz questions that have been posted. And there's no doubt about it—we look simply smashing in those lovely dresses Susie picked out for each of us. Thanks, Susie!

Here's a pic I look forward to seeing, come November...
HoneymoonWard will just about do me in

Marielle~ I'm so glad you received your copy of EW in the mail today! :clap: The stars and planets must have properly aligned so the issue would arrive on Rob's B'day. How cool is that? I'm glad to hear your brother is home safe and sound, and am sure you and your parents are looking forward to spending some time with him.

Raine~ We're glad you could join the late crowd for Rob's party. Did you stay up all night? I'm sorry work has been so crazily busy—sounds like you deserved and/or needed to get a bit sloshed. ;) I'm sorry to hear your good friend is moving away, and hope you're able to keep in touch through phone calls, visits, e-mail, and snail mail.

Caryn~ Thanks for sharing all the wonderful Rob videos with us recently. I'm glad you finally found the first Robcrack you posted on the Lex, and how fitting that it was one of our versions of Darkward. I remember way back in the day, how many “thud” emoticons were posted in response to that particular gem. 8-) I also remember taking a copy of that particular piece of gorgeous Robcrack to my Twi-obsessed coworker who only had a dial-up internet connection at the time....and she was very appreciative. I'm glad you were able to sneak in another viewing of WFE on Rob's 25th B'day, and I loved your analysis of the emotional connection Marlena shared (or didn't share) with Jacob and August, and how it related to her physical relationship with each of them...spot on, girl.

Tammy~ Thanks for all your hard work today preparing our very own unique wallpapers. I love your quotes and creative use of the gorgeous Robcrack, and can't think of a better way to decorate the HH. :)

Jaclyn~ I too found it so funny that we posted nearly the very same Rob and Kris photo from the same photoshoot, only minutes apart. I guess great minds think alike.... :D

Newjen~ Good luck making it through your very busy weekend. Remember to help yourself relax with some Lamaze breathing techniques, and visualization of plenty of Robcrack. ;)

Susie~ Hope you get some rest tonight, hon. Thanks for your dedicated efforts to find each one of us the perfect party dress. Great online shopping....Alice would be proud!

Ginnie~ So newly shorn Rob on Ellen stole your Robginity, hmmmmm? ;) I think I remember you mentioning something about that in the past, and your being very much a fan of Rob's shorter 'do for his role as Jacob in WFE. Rob always looks great on Ellen, maybe partly because he's a little more relaxed on her show. I loved both your dress choices for Bella in WDH, and imagine that each dress would drive Edward wild, in its own way. Maybe you could save the blue one for another special occasion in the future?

Hello to everyone I missed :wave: , and goodnight to all of you. Sleep well.
Banner by TammyAZ
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Good evening.
I finally made it but better late than never. I had to find the right pair of shoes to go with my dress. Thanks Susie. This one took my Robgenity thanks to Openfire. That was my first online Robcrack.
My birthday wish would be that Rob and his woman would be able to go out in public and have a dinner without the papz in their face.

Now just because I can, here is some delicious Rob.
Sexy Rob.
Because I like this picture Rob.
But this is my ROBGASAM!!! Sorry ladies, I have been looking at Rob pics all night. I wonder what kind of dreams we will all have. I am sure myself and Marielle will have some naughty dreams tonight.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Amy~ I worked on this one cause I knew you couldn't post...

even the bad guys are hot :twisted:

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Tammy,
that just made my day. Here is a piece of Robcrack to say thanks because you said that you liked Rob in leather. :twisted:
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

Hi everyone, I am falling asleep catching up on your day so I should write something before I do so. I just wanted to say as always thank you for posting pics. and videos. You are all great. I love how a couple of pics had writing on it and it looked like it was done by the person who posted the pic. and I like the moving pics. too.

I had a really weird dream about Rob and kirsten Last night. I am guessing because I was reading about him before I fell asleep, but it was weird with someone getting shot and then dinner with a group of people, and me walking away from Rob and by the time I went back to the room he was drunk and I couldn't talk to him. Then It gets relayed to me I can only meet them at dinner if my husband or a man is with me. In my dream the girl was guessing Kristen didn't want girls there without dates. Really weird. Dream. Of course I was left a seat by him to sit and as I see everyone at the table I then wake up. Always happens when a good part seems to come. But considering how drunk he was early that night in my dream he was irritating me in my dream, and that is how I am in real life I don't like to be near drunk guys, I would have probably ended up being irritated by him so maybe it wouldn't have a good dinner. but weird dream. I am guessing I was short with Rob in my dream because being around drunk guys that would be my personality in a way, and I was watching star struck on the disney channel before reading about rob. It is about a girl meats a star and she acts like he is irritating her. My dream was a combo of the last two things I saw before going to bed with a weird twist of someone getting shot and dinner.

Have a great night eveyone.

Brienna Congrats to you and your new born.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I see the party is still going strong! I'm Proud of you girls. 6 pages of sheer hotness to go through.
I'm still in bed ready to get up. I have some breakfast and dress myself and I'll be back to join you all in an other round of. Celebration!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Well ladies, I have had a blast today!!! If I missed anyone just holler at me and I'll make sure I get something done for ya!! It's getting late here so I am gonna sign off for now.

See you all tomorrow :wave:

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I know my time today was short, but I had a good time reading all the posts and seeing all the pics. Good night ladies and I will *see* all of you tomorrow.

Amy

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers