Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by Suzan »

Final post of the day, I promise. It's time to go to bed for me.

SBB I promised I would keep you girls posted on the SBB meeting yesterday. It was really interesting. It was more about the technical aspects like study credits and stuff and not so much about the content of the courses and I didn't have time to stay and ask about it. But it does sound promising. I am going to look for more information and ask some questions through email. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I am sort of excited about it. I just need to figure out if I'm excited because of the courses or because of Canada...

Tonise I've only been here for what...eight days and I'm already getting lectured about neglecting you guys? :? ;) I hope my Hump Day made up for it. :lol:
I already redecorated about three houses and rebuilt one attic with my parents. They move a lot. I think, I held my first paintbrush when I was seven. :lol:

Susie Well, my posts certainly can't compeet with your SuperMegaPosttm! Wow!
Right now, I need to make a report and a presentation about my internship which has to be done next week. Then I have two weeks of re-exams and then I will have some official free time for my summer break. But I am a little procrastinating on the report with Edward's birthday and Hump Day. :oops:

Marielle Glad you don't have that German infection. I really don't buy all those stories the media prints about taugé and cucumber and what not. First it's this, then it's that... blah blah blah. Do a little research before you blurt out stuff like that, you know.
That's pretty funny about Aro. :lol: Just as long as he remembers that all our minds are filled with Rob and he stays a safe ten feet away and doesn't insult the Cullens or the HH sisters, I might be ok if he comes back. ;)

Caryn I watched the first season of Dancing with the Stars but it's not on Dutch tv anymore. I guess it's not that popular here. I'm kinda sick of talent shows actually. Here, one show hasn't even ended or the network is already broadcasting the next. And that times three channels that have these types of shows. Dancing with the Stars, SYTYCD, Idols, The X-Factor, Holland's got Talent, Stars Dancing on Ice, MasterChef... The list goes on and on. I only watched SYTYCD because of my dance instructor and The Ultimate Dance Battle because I knew (and loved) the choreographers from SYTYCD. *shrugs* Right now, I'm more into series like Grey's Anatomy, Glee etc.

Amy Of course you can have them all! That last pic you posted... Yum.

And now, because one of the best things about Rob is his sense of humor, some late night entertainment. I'm sure you've seen these before, but I find them hilarious so I present to you:
Fun with Rob and Austen
Fun with Rob and Rob
Fun with Rob and space (See, I told you he had connections with NASA.) BTW, the description for this picture is priceless: “One small step for man, one giant leap for jumping Rob!” :rotfl:

Hope that turned a smile on all of your faces. Nothing like going to bed smiling!
Really, this Hump Day has been my gift to you. You are just absolutely freaking fantastic, wonderful and all kinds of amazing and you deserve it!
I promise, I won't do this every Wednesday. I think I might be a wee bit high on RobCrack right now. :swoon:

But before I leave: The Grand Finale, a little goodnight lullaby. Make sure you watch this when you’re sitting down or better yet, when you’re lying down (sitting in a chair would still be too far from the ground).
sweet dreams! ;)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Hi girls! I've been wanting to post for days... Didn't get to it, have been reading with you all though.
The car got fixed Friday, so we had it back on Saturday.
I did go to the Young Mother's Group on Thursday and I was extremely lucky, as soon as I walked into the building there, it started pouring. It was a 15 min. walk from the bus stop till there. It kept raining so hard all the time and I didn't have a jacket ánd didn't bring the cover for the stroller. Finally I just hád to leave, so they lent me a umbrella for myself and two little umbrellas for the kids, but then it stopped raining! And the rain stayed away, right until I walked into my house, then it started pouring again! I'm glad I went, but I could feel that I'm not totally recovered from the birth of Jona yet.... It was nice though, to be able to go, cuz I already didn't go the 2 weeks before.

This morning I had one of my teeth pulled out :( It's hurting pretty bad now and I can't take heavy painkillers because of breastfeeding. I'm so scared of the dentist! I didn't go for 6 years cuz I was to scared, never even had a toothache. But then hubs made me go and I had three holes and apparantly two inflamed teeth. Both of them have had three rooth canal treatments.. And two weeks ago the bottom one broke in half while I was eating a chocolat :shock: I went to the dentist, who took out the broken, but he had a full schedule, so I had to wait with the rest til today. I was so nervous! This is a really nice dentist though, I have total trust in him. The tooth was still inflamed so he had to anesthetise the tooth three times extra, but it's so comforting knowing that he just doest that, he takes the time to treat me.

My sister will be going with me, so I will get to go to the Hillsong concert this year! YAY!

Now, let's see how far I make it into the posts ;)

Ann Marie Congratulations on your job! How did the first few days go? I love Zumba! I'm hoping to get back to it, but I think I'll take it 'slow' and start off with Body Balance first.
Even though Will told you he doesn't feel the same way, it's so brave of you that you told him! I know how scary those things can be, especially when you're not sure how the other person feels.

Tonise So sorry you felt so bad on Thursday.. I would love to visit you in Alabama! Money might be an issue though (as well as hubs ;)) I can't keep up with all the names you named, but I'm loving to read about your 'adventures' with all the guys (I just realised that makes it sound like you just date everyone, but that's not what I meant, you know, right?)

You're one busy woman Susie! Wow on still being able to make such mega-posts! I really don't know where I'm going to put the 3-D painted tray, I didn't think about that when I was making it...

Marielle I'm so happy for you that your mom was allowed out of the hospital, I hope she's doing okay! Yay on getting tickets for the HP tickets! Since it's a marathon, I'm definitely going to miss out on this premiere, I'll just have to go a day later. And meet you at the BD-premiere then ;)
Oh no! Your car to? Well, if it's any consolation at all, we also had a BIG bill :(
Good job on staying in bed a day! And even better job for BF for making you stay at home another day! How did working go yesterday? (since I know you'll read this on Thursday morning)

Fi_Fi I totally hate that time of the month, I always have horrible back ache when it's that time for me, I'm not looking forward to that part of non-pregnancy at all! Your day with GB sounds fun.

Suzan I love SYTYCD and TUDB to! I really love dance programs or movies, I don't think there's a dance movie I haven't seen. Well done on your first Hump Day! The Young Mother's Group is every Thursday morning. We come together for tea and coffee, just talking :) Next to that, they organise fun things for the mothers and kids, and they have free clothes/baby stuff/toys for us.
Good luck on trying to figure out what to do with the SBB course!

Christina I wish I had Rob watching over me in my bedroom, but I don't think hubs would agree with me on that though. You're lucky! I'm just going to add, that luckily, I don't get pop-ups at the Lex. (sorry)

Desiree Thanks for the link about the HP news, I'm curious what's it about!

Tracy At the end of my pregnancy, hubs took care of the two oldest all by himself when he was at home. Which included full Saturday's and Sunday's. He then did say he would never think lightly about all I do again. But I think he has forgotten that... Seriously, he ís very understanding most of the time, he just prefers to come home to a house where there aren't toys scattering all over. He just doesn't get that cooking time (dinner is ready when he get's home) can not be combined with picking up all the toys.
I hope you're having fun at your family vacation!

Jaclyn BabyE sounds very sweet! My son does almost the same thing when he notices I'm talking to my sister on the phone.
I'm loving those dresses, I think it will turn out great! I totally missed out on you getting married, when's the big day? Will we get to see a picture of you shining after it? I totally love wedding pictures, especially wedding dresses!

Amy Facinelli Friday is definitely not a bad idea!

Caryn my hubs also falls asleep at the couch most of the time. Sounds like you had a great day with hubs and your boys! You reminded me I still have to watch Eclipse with the commentree. I started watching it, but the kids wouldn't let me, so I'll have to try again! Soon!

Ashley You wouldn't consider me as one of the old girls, but when I started posting, you were still here. So I do 'know' you, welcome back!

NewJen Did you get everything clean? :lol:

Tammy That sounds like an adventure for your kids, and yourself!

JennJenn It's always horrible when you're sick, but even more horrible when your kids sick, I'd rather be sick myself then see my kids struggling with it. I hope you're all feeling better soon!

Ginnie Maybe it's cuz I'm tired, but your post made total sense to me!

I made it through the posts! It's late and I'm tired, so I couldn't concentrate enough to read the last posts thoroughly, sorry if I missed out on something! Good morning ladies (Marielle ;))!!! :lol:
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HAPPY HUMP DAY LADIES!

I didn’t mean to be mysterious about what’s been going on at my house – it was just to involved to make quick comments on. Sonny Boy has his first job this summer which is a good thing. Some of you may remember my mentioning a jobs program he participated in in the spring.

We didn’t find out until around June 1st that he had a placement. He is working at a suburban location of Wells Fargo Bank, M-F 9-3. He started his job on Monday. That’s all good, but it has been VERY stressful around the house because of this. Bus transportation, Wardrobe, Schedule Conflicts, Orientation, etc. Sonny is VERY crabby and so am I. I think we’ll all feel better next week. What we need is to get into a routine.

One of the most frustrating things is that of course Sonny Boy is supposed to do all his own communication, not have his mommy do it for him like she has been doing for all his years of school with his teachers! But he really doesn’t know what’s required/ expected and doesn’t know the conventions of the workplace, so I have to give him a lot of direction. That would be OK if he didn’t resist so much! Geeze! Plus – there are too many people involved and I’m not sure they all know what the other is doing, and I always err on the side of over-communicating and over-covering my bases (no surprise there!). Here are the people involved: his job coach, the Wells Fargo HR person, the Wells Fargo Internship coordinator, and his actual boss.

A couple of weeks ago, Sonny needed to get a background check and fingerprints for his job and for the application he needed to provide his Social Security Number. I have a card with all our SSNs written down for convenience (I made this card a couple of years ago), so I showed him the number on that card to use for his application. Well, a couple of days later we were at our credit union setting up a checking account for him and found out that the number on my little card was wrong!!! Off by one digit. He had just submitted his background check application with the wrong SSN and it was totally my fault!! I have no idea how I transcribed the number wrong in the first place! It was a couple of years ago after all. I was mortified. It was a Friday afternoon and too late to do much to correct the situation. We had to wait until Monday. I was so worried that I’d jeopardized things for him. He had to send the emails to correct this, but I also sent one to the HR person involved in the background check to say that it wasn’t his fault. It all turned out all right and he has started his job, so now I can tell you all about it. I was on pins and needles until it was resolved!!!

Now on to your posts -

Ashley – I’ll try not to take the fact that you left the Halfway House right when I joined personally!! :lol: Wow – that is really nerve racking, how you need to get a signature fast! I hope everything goes well for you. Maybe the program will help facilitate the process more. There’s a shortage of CNAs, right?

Marielle – I’m glad you are feeling better. That must have been a bad virus, not the usually common cold. One of my throat glands is very swollen and the pain is radiating to my jaw on that side, but I’ve been gargling with warm salt water every day, so I’ve been able to keep the virus from getting worse than that. I don’t have any other symptom other than a little sore throat. The salt water really helps.

Suzan
– Oh My Goodness, Girl! You are a natural at making Hump Day posts!! How did you know all of my favorites? I’m sorry so many of us weren’t online earlier when you wanted to “play” with us – the time difference makes it a bit challenging. Anyway, I think you were sooo funny and clever with your posts today. I know I keep saying this, but you REALLY do fit in here perfectly!!! SBB, sounds promising. I appreciate your using my SuperMegaPosttm name….but keep in mind that it is trademarked!! A little procrastination goes a long way. What will you do for your two weeks vacation? Very funny jumping Rob pics!! Where did you find those?

Caryn – Now I’ve got a picture in my mind of Rob and a kitten with a tangled ball of yarn!!! It’s really adorable. Are you still drooling over all of Suzan’s Hump Day Pics? I am.

Ginnie
– You are so funny! I love how you admit that you are a slug right now. Since I gave you that “To-Do” list pad, I give you permission to put it away for the summer. Why fight it?

Amy – Oh Dear! You used up your gigabytes at home? When does a new month start? July 1st? Your big guy’s birthday - what an ideal way to celebrate it. Your boys are so lucky they get to do fun active things outdoors. (I know I keep saying that)

Tonise
– Yeah, I know it was an epic post, but I feel sheepish taking up all that space!

Annmarie
– I’m glad you’re feeling better. Thanks for keeping us updated. I’m glad you got more hours!! It would be really cool if you could come to the U.S. and meet all of us. On your job – are you allowed to have headphones on and listen to your ipod while you clean? The cleaners at our school are often talking on the phone while they clean. (no classes are in session then)

Paula
– So sorry about your tooth! I would be nervous too if I had something painful like that going on. I’m glad the dentist was gentle. No pain killers at all? I hope you can sleep tonight. I know how it is, not being able to get to posting. It seems like all the perfect conditions must be met – a big block of free time without any interruptions AND access to a computer and the internet!! I love your rain story!! You did have good luck.

See you tomorrow!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Ladies! Our LifeGroup session went a little long tonight, so I am just now getting the chance to sit in my chair and check the computer. So, I will wait until tomorrow to respond to all of your posts. I hope everyone had a great Hump Day!! I do have to say... ANN MARIE~~ I am sooooo proud of you!! Way to hold that head up high and show the world what a truly STRONG woman you are!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello ladies~

Just another quick drive-by post from me tonight. We returned from a lovely family trip to St. Louis late this afternoon, and had a great time visiting the zoo, the Six Flags Water Park, the St. Louis City Museum, the arch, touring the Anheiser-Busch Brewery (what a great way for hubs to spend Father's Day :D ), and attended a Cardinals/Phillies ballgame last night....which sadly, the Cardinals lost 10-2 when the Phillies scored 9 runs in the 8th inning :shock: . Oh well....my son didn't care and was still in heaven watching his favorite baseball team play; and as he very maturely said....."It's alright. They still have about 70 more games to play this season." ;)

I've read back through your posts and taken notes :write: so that I can thoroughly respond in a proper megapost tomorrow or Friday. I'm sorry I missed all the festivities and frivolity for Edward's 110th birthday, and I'd like to check over there for a bit before I head to bed. Unfortunately my lower back was very painful this morning, possibly from sleeping in a hotel bed for 4 nights and being on the go so much--and riding in a car for 5 hours today certainly didn't help matters. :? . I've taken a slew of Motrin today, as well as a couple of hubs' muscle relaxers this evening, so I'm not sure my megapost would make much sense right now anyway. :confused: :lol:

I missed all of you and hope that everyone is well. I'll check back in sometime tomorrow or Friday to respond to your posts. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies.

Okay, work sucks!!! I don’t like it anymore, programs don’t work like they should and it’s just too chaotic…everybody is saying something different!!! Grrr….

Anyway, it’s too early to worry about it…

Suzan, I love your hump day celebration it was shocking!!!… I forgot last night to post some goodies… I was watching tennis…
we are completely on the same page with the whole outbreak thing… we had so much issues at work when they just started to point the finger at something without thinking and researching…
Of course we are okay when Aro, comes back… I like his strange humor…

Caryn, I saw Kristen at the premiere of CW’s new movie, she sure looked a lot better than she has done lately, I was wondering if she will take some time before shooting to go see Rob.
I’m starting to think that the scriptwriters, producers and make-up artists don’t like us… why else would they try to kill us??? I mean Rob looking like that is bad enough but to have it in a motion picture……

Ann-marie, thank goodness you are feeling a bit better… your plan for a US trip sounds great…Now you don’t have a man that can complain about you leaving him for a trip it will be a lot easier, believe me!!!
A make-over can be so nice… sometimes you just really need it…you can do only Hair and make-up but you can also save some money and to the whole package of hair, make-up and clothing…

Paula, it’s not surprising you don’t feel completely recovered, they always say you are nine months pregnant and than you need nine months to recover, besides you have a difficult pregnancy…you’ll need some time to get there again…
Auch, I’m sorry about your tooth!!! I hate it when they do that…if it still hurts and is swollen try to put an ice-cube in you mouth, it will cool, stop the swelling and lessen the pain…
I’ll be going to HP the day after the marathon as well… my mom isn’t coming alone with the marathon so I’ll have to go again with her…
Work sucked but I’m back there again… my ear started to hurt, something I always get when I have a good cold… it’s almost gone now, luckily…

Susie, aaah the pleasantries of a teenager growing up… that’s one of the main reasons I’m happy my dad is a sailor and my mom not so familiar with the going of schools and jobs, there was absolutely nobody to interfere with my life… I had to do almost everything by myself…when I was seventeen I was able to do my own tax-reports
I’m sure Sonny boy will appreciate all the work you are doing for him once he has to do them by himself. All the official paperwork and communications are taking up so much time…He’ll grow up and learn to appreciate it…
I don’t know what kind of bug it was but it needs to leave my body right now, it didn’t pay rent and made a mess of it, time’s up!!!

I’m going to see how well my body is recovered by playing some tennis today, so if I’m not back tonight, I’ll be too tired!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

As you can see it is very late... Or very early so just a quickie from me.

I have been hard at work all night on my first "pre-assignment" for Smut University. I guess its so we can see a before and after kinda thing. However I have never written any smut period so it's been a bit challenging just getting started. It's due tomorrow and I didn't begin writing it until this afternoon. I really am a works well under pressure kinda girl but I am worried... I was supposed to write a smut "scene" and I am already three pages in and Bella and Edward are just now making it to the bed :oops: (which is where I left them for the evening :swoon:). I don't plan on fading to black or anything but I don't intend to go into much detail here instead I want to focus on thoughts/emotions. If the other Smutters don't like it well that's just too bad. I want to push myself while still being true to myself... Makes sense right?

Anyway, looks like I have lot's of posts to catch up on. Can't wait to see what you've all been up to.

Smooches, Rachel

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Paula Your tooth-problems sound very painful! I had a broken tooth once. It was such a weird feeling to have one side of my mouth numb from the anesthesia. My dentist is very nice and gentle as well, I didn't feel a thing until the anesthesia wore off. I hope your pain goes away fast.
I love dance movies as well! Although I like the older movies better than the whole Streetdance 3D trend right now. The original Fame is probably my favorite dance movie. Have you seen it?

Susie Thank you, thank you!! You really have no idea how much it means to me when you say I fit in here! The Hump Day was completely my pleasure. I had so much fun making those posts that I didn't really mind that not a lot of people were here to read them. I know about the time difference and didn't really expect much response in the first place.
I'm not sure where I got those Jumping Rob pictures. When they first started to spread around the internet I found them soo funny, I couldn't stop laughing so I saved them on my pc. I posted them from my Photobucket account. Just google Jumping Rob and you'll find a whole bunch more. Speaking of Jumping Rob and kittens, how about this one? It doesn't have the ball of yarn though. :lol:
Congratulations on the job for your son! I used to be mortified when I first had to have serious conversations about jobs and stuff with "grown-ups". I still have some trouble with it now and then. I think it's a lot better since I began college. I couldn't let my parents sign my lease or call the company where I rent a washing machine when it broke down, could I. Just be a little patient with it and encourage him to do this communication on his own. He probably won't be too happy about it at first (I wasn't), but it really helped me in my personal development to start doing these things myself.

Marielle Sorry you are feeling so stressed about work. Will you have your summer break soon?
Are you a big "tennis fan"? (I have no idea how to describe this but you know what I mean right.) I had two or three lessons in school but the next day it would always feel like my arms were falling off, haha.

Rachel Good luck on your fanfic! It makes total sense that you want to write it that way. I always think it's better with emotions, I don't like the "hardcore" stuff.

Got to go!
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello folks,

I have an appointment today, but since I work so far away now, I had to take the day off work to go. I couldn't just slip out on my lunch break etc!
This morning I watched the US version of One Born Every Minute. I LOVE the UK one - it is so good, and happy, and heartwarming etc. Love it! But the US one I think was a bit different..not bad, but just maybe not as good? No offense to my US Sisters of course!! In case you guys don't know what it is, it's a show about the maternity ward in a hospital. Shows you moms-to-be coming in, their labour, and their delivery. Actually, I have a question for the US folk who have had kids... do you not have gas and air? In the UK one, most people take gas and air, even if they don't want to have pain relief as they think of gas and air as not really being proper medicine, but no one in the US version even mentioned it! A few other things were different too - interesting to see those!

Anyways, sorry for the super short responses but gotta go do a few things so...

Susie - Excellent MegaPost!
I am glad everything is sorted out with SonnyBoy's summer job. I hope he enjoys it!

Ashley - I hope your principle is back from his holiday sooner rather than later so he can sign your form!

Marielle - Glad you were feeling well enough to go to work. Hope tennis goes ok for you! In fact, are you watching Wimbledon right now?
Congrats on selling your FiL's house!!
Oh no, what happened at work this morning?

Suzan - EXCELLENT first HumpDay RobCrack!!
Glad the SBB meeting was interesting. When would you have to decide by?

Caryn - Yay for the Eclipse commentary - it is pure genius! LOL.

Amy - Wow, Lake Havasu looks beautiful!!

Paula - Glad you got to go to the Young Mother's group, and even gladder that you didn't end up getting soaked!
We are getting married on 14 April 2012, so got about 10 months or so. I will defo post pics afterwards so you can all see!!

Tonise - Glad the workshop was very helpful!!

Tracy - I am glad you had a lovely time away :) Looking forward to your catch up posts later!

Rachel - Good luck on your first assignment ;)

Ok, I'm off. I may check back later. Enjoy your day all!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Morning, Sisters! Don't have a lot of time this morning as I need to make a BucksFee run here in a minute. Our coffee maker in the office is on the blink and the world just isn't right without a little more coffee.

Ginnie~ :lol: No worries. I completely understand that impulse. Sometimes it’s just nice to not have an opinion either way and to let the world roll past. Sometimes, you just have to shut off your brain.

Amy~ I honestly never understood the ISP’s who limit your usage. I’d got batty because I’d use mine up in about three days. Sounds like a fantabulous weekend! Wish BigBoy the happiest of birthdays from all of us.

Tonise~ Glad to hear you really loved this last workshop. That always makes it worthwhile.

Suzan~ Oooohhhh, now you’re tempting us with SuitedRob?!?! Good gods, are you trying to kill us on your first HumpDay?! SuitedRob knows we’d do just about anything for him. Although, I’m going to put out there that Rob doesn’t have to choose a shade of suit, as Amy pointed out. He can wear any color and look DeadlyBeautiful. I think you are being very practical about your approach to the SBB program. It’s definitely an exciting opportunity, but you also want to make sure that it fits with what you want to be doing in the future. I was actually thinking about you last night. I watched some of SYTYCD and they had a beautiful performance to Adele (who I love). Oh, I’m more into series as well. I ADORE Glee and [/i]Criminal Minds[/i] (very different, I know). My all time favorites at this point are probably Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Friends. JUMPING ROB MEMES!!! Sweet mother, but those are hysterical!! :rotfl:

AnnMarie~ I’m very glad to see that you are feeling better. YAY for extra hours and a trip States-side!! That will be awesome.

Paula~ Aww, that’s so cool that it worked out like that. Blech for getting a tooth pulled. I can’t stand getting dental work of any kind. I had surgery on my jaw just after Littlun was born and I still can’t keep my mouth open like that for any length of time without a lot of discomfort. Ugh, I didn’t even think about not being able to take meds because of breastfeeding. I hope it starts feeling better. And, at least you have a nice dentist. Definitely watch the commentree ( :lol: ) without distraction. You don’t want to miss Rob’s total randomness.

Susie~ Wow! It has been a week for you, hasn’t it? I can understand why it’s a little harder to take a step back and let SonnyBoy figure it all out. And boys aren’t always the best at understanding that we MommaBears just want to make sure everything is the way it should be. Just remember to take a deep breath and that sometimes the best way to learn to get up is to fall on our own. Believe me, I struggle with that one, too. Aww, yes, that would be adorable!! But, I think Rob’s more of a puppy guy, so maybe it would be Bear and his leash? :lol: Umm, short answer; always!

Tracy~ Sounds like the trip was fabulous!! You’re absolutely right. I think my hubs would love to spend Father’s Day touring the brewery as well. Did they give samples? :lol: Aww, I do hope your back feels better. That is never fun because there’s nothing you can do that doesn’t hurt. Well, if anyone can cure what ails you, it’s… YOU! :D

Marielle~ Ugh! I’m sorry about the work issues. It really sucks when no one is on the same page. Yes, Kristen looked absolutely gorgeous at CW’s premiere; very effortless and cazh. Then again, she usually looks that way. She has that kind of beauty that can make anything look good. I do hope she and Rob find some time together before she starts shooting. But, either way, as far as I know, he doesn’t have anything immediate after Cosmopolis and with SWatH shooting in London, I’m betting a trip home is in his cards.

Rachel~ It’s an experiment in stretching your comfort zone. I personally love a good even balance between the thoughts and emotions and the action, as it were. If you want, I’d be happy to take a look at it for you. That is, if that’s allowed. Just let me know.

Jaclyn~ I love watching the maternity shows as well. I usually watch A Baby Story. Hmmm, I’m not sure what you mean by “gas and air”. In the US, the most popular anesthetic administered during labor is usually an epidural, which is a catheter inserted into the spine used to inject IV meds directly into the nerves and numb just the bottom half of the body. That way, you get pain relief but are completely conscious and able to push and everything. I know that we don’t use gas a lot because mom’s respirations still transfer directly into the baby, where IV meds do not once the water breaks.

Okay, darlins. Must be off. But, I think I'll just leave you a little bit of love before I do. If I woke up to this, I probably wouldn't ever need another cup of coffee.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS