Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by marielle »

Caryn, that was exactly my thought about Sweeney Todd but my mom was hidding behind a pillow after only 10 minutes. She's a big Depp fan but only if he plays the cute guy... :lol: I really loved him in Sweeney Todd so I couldn't understand that she didn't see through the blood...
Oh yeah, about your comment to Raine, I don't mind Summit being unsatisfied with shots if they keep on delivering such a beautiful set pics... ;)

Jaclyn, thanks for your good wishes...

Raine, don't get yourself scared, girl...I know how easy it is to talk yourself into a panic attack. my mom does it all the time...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I woke up this morning to the tornado sirens at 7:45 am :o But I looked at the radar on the local news and had passed. Luckily baby girl was asleep through it all. BUT! We are supposed to get some more bad storms in about 30-45 minutes. I also have to go pick up my 13 year old neice from her bus stop in 15 minutes. In the almost 9 years I have lived in KY, the weather has not been THIS BAD in April! Crazy! So I will check in with you ladies later!

Tonsie-I hope you are staying safe! Sounds like your prepared really well! Good idea!

Tracy and Rachel-How are you ladies doing? Hope your staying safe as well!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

No need to panic - I'm here!

I'll have to come back later to post, though!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Just stopping in to drop off some goodies...

Today, as I posted earlier, is the German premiere of WfE. We saw Rob at the press conference earlier. Good lawd, but there was something about the combo of the burgundy bacground and his blue shirt that just made his eyes to die for!!

Well, they've since had their Red Carpet event and Rob looked... what else is there to say... amazing, as always. I'm telling you, that man was born to wear a suit. I have to say, I find it kind of funny that, at the carpet, Rob was the one suited to the nines, while Christoph went a little more casual (though still quite dapper).

Oh, and before I go and forget that this is a Twilight site and all... looks like we can look forward to just a few teaser stills in next week's People Magazine. Have to say, Rob in the second one blows me away. I mean, he always does. But, for whatever reason, be it the bold shirt, the smile, the relaxed posture... he just looks... even more :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: than normal.

Alright, well, I'd like to make it home from work before it's dark, so I'd best hop to it. Laters.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Why does the lip biting always make my tummy to crazy things??
Almost wasn't able to post this because my keyboard, yet again, shorted out due to my drool. :swoon:
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

TRACY, JENN JENN, & RACHEL~~ How are you, Girls??

It's been an EXTREMELY long and nerve-wracking day!! At one point, every one of the 67 counties in Alabama were under a tornado warning! Fatalities, injuries, and lots of damage all over the place! And... they say the worst is yet to come this evening. We have no power right now and my laptop is down to its last 2hr17min of battery. I think I'm going to turn it off while it's kind of quiet and save it for after dark. I'll check back in with Ya'll before bed time. :D
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hi Everybody! I just read from page 24 to page 34 on my mobile while we waited for dance classes to get over. Now cooking dinner, but then I am back with more thoughts on all the excitement that I missed in the last week!

PS- I think I know why Miss Kristen is wearing a bright green bikini in those scenes they were shooting in the Islands. Any guesses?? How about "green-screen"?
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Well, it looks like we're gonna be out of power for at least a day or two here in North Alabama due to storm damage. So, once my laptop dies in about 15 minutes, I won't be back until the power is restored. The good news is it looks like the storms are about over for now. I'll check as soon as I can, Girls! *MWAH!*
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Well, I was on earlier reading post when a HUGE clap of thunder along with lightning hit. Scared the crap out of me! Needless to say I turned the computer off for a while! It's been pouring down rain for like 2 hours, but at the moment it's only slight rain. Maybe more bad weather later, I don't know. Turned out the warnings we got this morning produced a tornado in a town about 20 minutes from here (also happens to be where my bro works, but he's okay.) So far my town is okay. The towns around mine are reporting some damage though :(

Tonsie-I am glad your okay, even though you have no power. Stay safe hun! We'll see you when you can!

Caryn-Thanks for posting those pics! Wow :) Christoph Waltz looked very handsome as well!

Ginnie-That is what I thought as well. That way, she wouldn't have to do nudity. Glad to see you back on here! Miss you!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Just a quick drive-by post tonight...wanted to check on Tonsie, Tracy, JennJenn, Rachel. Hope you all are ok with the insane storms and tornadoes down there. I've been worried about you!! Please be safe!!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ