Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #8

Post by vampirelover109 »

Good evening girls

My dog has been playing up all day today everytome I walked him he barked and pulled he was not not being helpful today I've done some more writing today and my best friend came round I won't see him all weekend because he's going camping with some freinds he asked me to go but I hate camping anyway the football season starts up again this weekend so I will be a happy girl

HH CON-so you know I said I was extending my trip so I'd be in Florida for about 5 days well my best friend ha decided he's going to fly out to Florida and join me which I'm really happy about

Christina- glAd your it guy got your new computer up and running

Brenda- hey please stop by whenever you can I'll def make the most of all the baking before I settle down

Jenn jenn- that's good that you have a medical card to help out with the costs of glasses they can be very expensive

Tracy-thanks I really enjoy being in loved with the church it helps me focus my energy on something good and positive

Marielle- hope your trip tothe travel agents goes well and you get some good advice I hate going to the travel agents

Desiree- I'm so sorry about your son I'm hoping and praying thAt everything will be ok and that there's no any serious damage

Right I'm off I'm hungry

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Ann-marie, I can't believe you hate going to the travel agent... I love it there... I have seriously considered working there,... I have a few offices I go to which I really like and the people there are really good...they were really helpful... they could tell me about US inland flight and how to book them... did you know that flying form Chicago to NYC is only 130 euro's...
They also could tell me about the train from London to Edinbrugh...it's only 4,5 hours I thought it was way longer,...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Girls! -

I've read your posts and will be back later to respond!

Desiree - I wrote to you on fb, but here's more. Just remember that mouth injuries bleed like crazy which makes us panic even more. As Jen said, it should heal well. How frustrating not to be able to be in the ER with him! Somebody had to stay home with your Sweet Pea, right? I would be going crazy. Keep us posted.

Time to pick up Sonny from his matinee.

See you soon!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hey everyone,

Giving you a update since some of you are not on my fb. His surgery went well. The reason for the plastic surgeon is their is a muscle in your bottom lip that my son tore apart. His gums across his top mouth was completely torn including the inside of his upper lip. His bottom lip was torn like I said before past the actual lip itself.

When I first looked at it I thought he hit the nightstand which is beside his bed b/c I saw a small indentation. and my husband thought he hit the bed rail. When I was cleaning up the blood it was all over the floor I noticed the blood was only on the floor so then I thought maybe it was the floor he hit hard. When he woke up I asked it and I was right it was the corner of the nightstand.

Thank you ladies for all the kind words. I seriously have a great supportive friendships. You wouldn't believe how many of my friends knowing I don't have family asked me why I didn't call them at 2 am so they could watch my daughter so I could've went with my husband and son.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Sisters! I've read through all your posts, but I just don't have the umph to do a mega-post right now. I worked in the classroom last night until ater midnight. Daddy, Sister #2 , and MG were right there with me. The shelves are up, all the computer towers are up on the bottom shelf, all the massive mess of cords are separated and held off the counter with rubber bands... it looks great, and I am UBER excited about having extra storage for my paper towels, Kleenex, and things when the kids bring it all in on the first day of school. But, all of that dust in addition to lack of sleep has thrown me into a sinus/alllergy attack and I can barely breath from what I can feel is another case of bronchitits. I made an appointment with my family doctor for Tuesday of next week. Today, all I really have energy to do is lay around. I'll be back to check in later! Love Y'all! :D

DESIREE~~ I'm glad your little one's surgery went well, and I'm hoping he has very little pain as he recovers! Such a scary thing!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Aww... Desiree... It hurts my mouth just to read it... poor kid...I really hope he feels better soon, give him a big hug from me...
Some small advise with mouth injuries... cooling it with normal water ice-cubes helps relieve the swelling and pain...the cold with numb the nerves and contract the veins so that there won't be a lot of swelling or reduces the swelling
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon. It's been a really nutty day here at work. In fact, I'm participating in a conference call right now as I type because it's really the first time I've gotten to sit down all day. We've been trying to get our store room and spare office cleared out so that there is plenty of room to prepare for the race for next week. So, I spent the morning hefting, loading, delivering, unloading and rearranging. As my coworker and I were want to holler all morning, "We are the brute squad!" :lol:

Now, on to posts...

Tammy~ Nine hours in the car should sound like a lot, but sadly it does not. I’m a huge fan of car trips. So, they don’t tend to bother me. Love what you created across the board. YUMMY!

Tracy~ It’s funny how that happens, huh? Ummm, yeah, you and I are completely on the same page with the Bel Ami trailer. I just about lose my mind every time they start showing those AngryDuRob scenes. I wish I could watch the TCA’s on DVR but as I’ll be out of town, I have to take what I can get. The wonderful part of my conference next week is that it’s a technology conference, so it will not look odd at all for me to have Lappy out and up and running and, oh gee, if I happen to hop onLex whilst multitasking… all the better for me.

Marielle~ I’m sorry you’re having a bit of an icky week. But, this too shall pass, as they say. Keep the faith, sister. Oh gracious!! Don’t quit! We’ll understand if you can’t visit from work. We know you’ll find other ways to visit.

AnnMarie~ I know a lot of us US girls have been a bit snipsy about our weather here of late, but I will gladly send you our heat and humidity and sun for just one day of that ind of weather. It’s only 88F here today and it feels downright chilly. That’s just wrong. That’s awesome that your best friend is willing to travel with you.

Desiree~ Poor baby!! It’s always just terrifying to be woken up like that. I hope he’s alright. When my oldest bit through his lip when he slipped on some food on the floor at his daycare when he was a toddler, he actually loved it because he got to eat lots of popsicles to ease the pain. He’s got a very small scar that comes right down the center of his lip. He thinks it makes him look rugged.

Thought I'd leave you with a little love.

Laters.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Marielle- I'm glad you for some good advice from the travel agents that's a really good price for flights from Chicago- NYC and I thought it would tile a lot longer on the train to edinbrough

Caryn- it's annoying it's still pretty humid but it's stopped raining yeah it's great about my Best Freind coming to Florida with me only problem he snores

Desiree- I'm so glad your sons surgery went well bless him that must've Hurt I remember I was about 5 or 6 years old and I had bunk beds and i was on the top bunk I remember I fell on the floor but when mum came in I was fast sleep on the floor with my blankets luckily I diddnt hurt myself though

team edward all the way
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Just a fly-by. Real busy at work, but I had to stop by to see what's going on.

Desiree ~ OMG!! I'm so sorry to hear about your boy. I hope everything is going ok right now. Are they talking about surgury or just stitches for his lip? You know, our husbands will never understand our obsession with fanfiction. I currently have five fanfiction WIP saved on either my crackberry or my iPod. I also have three saved fanfics in my e-mail account.

Caryn ~ I love The Princess Bride. HHMMM.....I think I just named that movie from the quote. :D

Tammy ~ I love the Alice X Edward banner. I got into my mom's account and set it up as her banner. She said to tell you thank you.

Well that's about all the time that I can spare. Have a great Thursday ladies and I will try tomorrow to read and post when my bosses leave.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Ladies!

Internship/Volunteer Update - Sonny is scheduled to help with the Pontoon Boat ride on Tuesday afternoon. The drawback is that he has to miss 3 hours of his regular job a/k/a paid work. Hopefully his boss will OK it. I'm not sure what happens if it rains and the boat ride is cancelled.

This is Part I
- I can't scroll back enough to get it all right now.

Amy - I do appreciate that you check in with us even when you're busy with work.

Desiree - Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm praying for good healing.

Caryn
- Wow - Lexing while on a conference call - You Go Girl!! Only you can handle that. Manual Labor! You deserve margarita for that.

Tonise - Sorry you're suffering from all that dust and work yesterday. I hope you have time to fully recover before teaching. I also hope that the dust has settled in your classroom. It sounds like a very efficient set-up. Are your colleagues jealous?

Annmarie - That would be great if your best friend met you in Florida next June! It sure would be a lot more fun for you. I wonder what was up with Ben? Maybe he wanted you to pay attention to him and give him extra walkies!

NewJen - How old were you when you fell off the top bunk? That must have hurt!