Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

Happy Hump day!!!

Which means that we are halfway through the week…I hope I get everything planned and done for before the weekend starts…
I have been a very good house keeper yesterday and actually cleaned a bit before I dived into my fanfic…

I don’t know if you all have read the GQ UK issue article with Kris, but they say she admits to having a English boyfriend! Though I already knew that it still makes me smile widely if she is finally free to just admit it…

Okay posts…

Suzan, are you going to Belgium? I’m not sure if I should… it would be a nice day out but expensive and I really want to save up for my US trip…still if you go, I might …
I hope your grandma’s test results will be good but remember if they were really bad they will call within 48 hours and not let you wait a whole month.
I like your idea for the end on the movie… they can do the end completely from the wolf and Cullen POV and than the start of the second movie will be with Bella like in the book, starting with a black screen and Bella’s voice telling about the transformation…

Ann-marie… wow that is a nice future plan… if I could I would join you for the premiere…but I don’t know yet… maybe I can convince my bf to go for a short trip to London next year and forget to mention that the last twilight movie will premiere that day…

Caryn, I don’t even have tickets and you are already questioning us about out-fits… tell Alice over there to tone it down a bit!!! I have 44 days to think about an outfit but I’m sure it will be comfortable, I want to be able to focus on the movie not on a dress that is too tight…
I understand that you are not taking the kids, if the stories about you are all true you might be cursing at the screen and they don’t need to here mommy wanting to down a puppy in gasoline and burn it…or something with pitchforks and a scriptwriter…
That’s why I’m afraid they will pair Taylor with Kris… just so they can make the non-readers think it’s more about a puppy begging for love…

Susie, having 30C here on the first day of October isn’t normal either… my dad’s birthday is the 11th and normally if we are really lucky it will be sunny and around 18C so we can sit outside but they are talking about 12C for Friday!!! Urgh… I really hate bad weather…
I love your epiphany, but it’s true, Bella isn’t only choosing for Edward, she is choosing for a family she always wanted… two brothers who protect and adore her, two sisters to have fun with… a mother that behaves like a mother and a father that knows what to say to his daughter…that she got her own little family with extra is a major bonus…

Tracy, I don’t know if it will be worth to drive to Belgium… it will depend on what Rob’s schedule is and if he has time for fans at all…I just can’t see myself saying to my bf that I will go to Belgium to see an other guy… that’s a bit weird but maybe if we were going to make a day out of it with Suzan and Shauni…

Well, I really need to finish work…
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

I was listening to some Motorhead and Iron Maiden, and I decided to drop in.

Tracy: You think I haven't noticed that about Kristen? I'm a guy, remember, and I think some things about Kristen that I don't think I need to discuss on this board ;) However, espeically if you've read her GQ and Glamour interviews, she's much more than just her looks. Of course, with Kristen being 5'6", I don't see that as especially petite. Then again, I've rarely known women my age who are taller than me, and I'm 5'10".

As I've been discussing with a friend, I really think that Kristen is beyond giving a damn about the fans from the standpoint of censoring herself constantly. She seems to agree with Cher in this opinion-- "If you like me, fine. If not, you can kiss my ...!"

I do think that she appreciates her fans, but she knows that people are gonna do and think what they want, when they want, and that people can be animals at times. Granted, because of suck-a** H'wood standards, she still has to be more careful about what she says than Rob, but it's been easier on her. PS, I do think that Rob agrees with me on the H'wood double standards on men vs women being horsecrap.

And she's been working out for BD and SWATH, and she says that she has more energy and feels better physically, emotionally, and mentally. Whatever she's doing, Kristen should keep doing it as long as it makes her feel good. And I do think that Kristen and Rob bring the best out of each other, and I envy and love them. I envy them because I'm single and I want what they have, but I love them much more than that, because I think that they are a great role model for young couples and what love is. I just love them both :)

It'll be lights out for me soon, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Have yourself a good one.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

HAPPY HUMP DAY LADIES! (I figured I'd just post the whole link -when has ROBsessed ever let us down ;) )

I know its been forever and a day since I've been here...... Apparently, I was delusional to think I'd have more free time with the kids in school longer--now it seems there's never enough time to get stuff done, much less to visit with my sisters. :(

Hope you all are well! :wave: Hello & welcome to any new member to the HH! I'm Sandy, and a complete slacker when it comes to posting lately :)

Sorry it was just a quick, stealth post. Hope to be back soon!!

Laters! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Have to stop by and say hello! I have a different way to celebrate hump day today:

Let Me Sign

I Was Broken

Angel from Montgomery <--- Just for you Chernaudi ;)

Songs From A Room
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Happy Wednesday to all of you.
Yay for my bosses not being here for a week which means that I had time to go back, read posts and actually do my first mega-post in I don't know how long. The temperature here FINALLY dropped. We got some rain (kind of) yesterday, but it's been real cloudy. Last night's temps fell under 90 degrees, so it was real nice when I went for my run. Other than that, nothing too exciting going on with me. The only bad thing I'd have to complain about is that the only gas station here that carries Vanilla Coke as a fountain drink ran out yesterday. I'm a soda-addict so it was a big deal. It threw my whole day off. I only had a dollar on me to get my refill in my cup so I couldn't buy it in a bottle. I opted for Cherry Pepsi as an alternative soda, but it just wasn't what I wanted.

Happy Hump Day to my HH Sisters

Happy Hump Day to my HH Brother

On to my posts....

Susie ~ Yay for Sonny getting his English paper done. When I was in college, English was my favorite subject. I loved it because it chalenged me. I never heard of reserved seating for a movie theater, but you still have to wait in line to get popcorn. Yes, I'm one of those people who sneak in their own sodas and snacks. I can't see paying $3 for a box of Goobers when I can get the same thing at a gas station for less. I never thought of the "family" aspect of Twilight until you mentioned it. Good catch.

Jaclyn ~ Sorry that your rat's tail is hurt. We don't have a movie theater here in Blythe anymore so we have to go out of town. Depending on where we drive, we are looking anywere between an hour and a half to two hour drive. So when we go to see Breaking Dawn, we will get back home around 4:00 am and I have to be at work by 8:00 am, but it will so be worth it. My co-worker will be going with me so we will be tired and cranky together.

Brenda ~ So sorry that you will be going to BD solo. But the good thing is that you will not have to wait on anyone if you want to leave or go early.

Rachel ~ Pregnancy brain...it's funny all the fun stuff that we do when we are preggers. I remember hanging my purse on the passenger door mirror of my truck and leaving/forgetting it there while I drove into town. I kind of messed up on OooS. I was reading it on my Crackberry when I thought it was done. It didn't completely download so I thought I was done, so I'm still reading it. It's getting real intense now. Don't even think about Jane and her special tea right now. :rant: :D

Caryn ~ Definitely wear you Cullen Crest sweatshirt to the show. I wore my Team Jane shirt to the midnight Viewing of Eclipse. I'd love to go to a viewing where everyone was dressed up. I'm trying to save up some extra money to go back a second time, but with my friend. Well, I kind of have to sneak her away because her husband does not want her to see any of the Twilight movies. I snuck her out to see Eclipse last year and I e-mail her a bunch of Twilight fanfics. We talk Twilight when her hubs goes to work. She will be a SAHM when her baby is born.

Tonsie ~ Finally back to normal for you. Glad you are feeling better. How did your meeting go today?

Tracy ~ We missed you and welcome back. I laughed when I read that you got pulled over on your New Moon high. Rachel's fanfic is called Order of the Seers. It's way OOC and AU. It's more of a sci-fi fanfic and it's a real good read.

Marielle ~ Not fun for you and your monthly friend's visit. Dark chocolate and I are real good friends a day or so before. I pray to the Twilight gods that Taylor and Kris do not go on tour together. That will just be a slap in the face to any real Twilight fan. I'd have to steal some of Chernaudi's WW planes and make a trip to Summit. I love the article you posted. Maybe the wolves show up during Bella's transformation.

Suzan ~ (Not Susan or Suzie) :lol: So sorry for the typo. I hope you get a chance to see Rob and Ashley. As for the screaming fans, just throw on an iPod and drown out the noise. My bosses usually go to the Phillipeans a few times a year. He has family that lives there. They are a little nervous about the weather though so thanks for asking.

JennJenn ~ I feel your pain about not having a computer at home. Hubs and I are going to change internet carriers so we have not turned our internet back on at home. It's been almost a month without internet access at home.

Chernaudi ~ To answer the question you posted on Monday about Kristen: I think that she wants to show people she is more than Twilight's Bella Swan. Yes, she is getting more comfortable and confident in her feminity. I think half of it is Rob's doing and the other half is her becoming older and more confident in herself.

Ann Marie ~ Good to see you pop back in and that you are doing well. How did you and your new guy meet? Good to see that you both are taking it slow as to get to know eachother.

Sandy ~ Hey there and welcome back and thank you for the link to ROBsessed.

I guess I should get back to work now. Everyone have a good rest of the day.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Just a quick one today. Lots to do.

Happy HumpDay!!!

Came by this vid and thought it was hilarious, so I'm posting that as well. Who knew that an elephant doubles as a house? hihi
And a little Kristen, because this shot is simply gorgeous!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I just had to post this link about what Kris said.

She quotes (and I love this) "So much of my life is so easily Googled," she laughed. "I mean, it's like, 'Come on guys, it's so obvious!'"
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Amy: I don't think it's hard to believe that Kristen and Rob have been in a romantic relationship, and that they've been in one for quite a while now--I personally find it hard to deny that since early 2010. But as Kristen has said in that interview, it's sort of obvious, but she knows that people will believe what they wanna believe, and I think it was a bit of a jab at the nonstens, meant to PO them even more and to show that Kristen knows about them.

Mind you, I love the Glamour and GQ photoshoots because Kristen shows off her physical assets (you're talking about an almost 25 year old single guy here!) and she does so with confidence. Kristen's always had a penchant for showing off her legs in mini-dresses and stiletto heels, and she has a great body, and always has, and has always had a beautiful smile. I even like her stubby fingernails with black nail polish on them--so tomboyish and punk, which I feel suits her--and every part of her body is near perfection, as close as one can get in my book to being a goddess.

But those interviews show an even better reason to like her. Kristen I feel has always tried to be herself, and Rob has too, but it's been hard going early on with sudden fame, and both were famously awkward in interviews and what not. But I think with them being together has helped them both. The bring each other up, they make each other feel good, and they've helped each other grow into even better people--they're almost like a real life Bella and Edward.

Sorry for fan guying about Kristen and even Rob here. But whatever those two are doing as far as making each other feel good, they should keep doing it, because I feel that the best is yet to come out of them, and I think that they're almost unstoppable now.

Just one more note, I should say that Kristen will probably weight a ton for a girl as scrawny as she seems, because muscle has replaced fat, and muscle weights more than fat.

PS--Robstenation has some new Rob material, and new Kristen photos from the SWATH set with Kristen in her vintage dress.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Everyone!

HAPPY HUMP DAY LADIES!

HAPPY HUMP DAY GENT! (See - she's wearing sensible shoes!)

Checking in a little earlier than usual today. I Just don't want to get behind, on Hump Day especially!
I mean, we've been honored by a visit from Sandi!!!

Sandi - Good to see you!! I know your schedule is crazy. I'm glad we have our fb HH Group so I can see you're still alive.

Chernaudi - YOU TOTALLY FIT IN HERE THE WAY YOU ARE SUCH A SHIPPER!!! I love how you talk about Rob and Kris as a couple. So romantic!

Suzan
- Nice Hump Day pic! Now I know you are into his hands like Jaclyn is, as well as the JAW.

Amy
- Sorry about the bad start to your day in the Vanilla Coke department. So you're not a coffee person, I presume? Nice pics, by the way! I agree about smuggling candy into a movie.

JennJenn - I'll have to listen to those songs later when I'm at home. Good idea!!!

Marielle
- 12 C on Friday! Extra layers required to keep warm, right? ENGLISH BOYFRIEND!!!!! love it!!! SQUEE! Regarding the "Family" theme in the Saga - you gave some great examples and also don't forget that Bella has family with Charlie and Renee even though they aren't together. She still has strong bonds with them. There are also strong family bonds with the characters on the reservation too. It is all so cool!!!

Rachel
- Sleepy Time Tea - I don't think it tastes very good unsweetened, does it? Chamomile is an acquired taste. I say just give in to your natural schedule of staying up late (and talking to us online) and then make up for it by taking naps during the day.

Tracy - I absolutely adored your story of getting pulled over by a cop after the Midnight Showing of New Moon!!! I could see that happening to me. I've got the perfect solution this year -We're going to stay at a hotel near the theatre!!! PARTY TIME! p.s. get going on re-reading BD. You will LOVE reading it again. You'll find that you missed a lot the first time.

OK - Gotta go and enjoy our unseasonably warm weather - 85 now! :shock:

Have a Great Day!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Susie--as I wrote to Amy, it's not that hard to see that Kristen and Rob are a couple--just because they don't put it out there (which I give them credit for) doesn't mean that they're not. I tried to deny it for a while, because I thought that Kristen and Mike were getting along just fine, but it's obvious that they're not an item anymore, and Kristen and Rob more than likely are, though I think that Kristen's comments may've been to rile the nonstens as much as anything. I just don't like the rumor mongers and tabloid people getting on Kristen and Rob because they refuse to make public their relationship if they are indeed in one.

And as far as the photo, I don't care if Kristen's wearing stilettos, sneakers, or no shoes at all (like on GQ and Glamour covers), it doesn't matter. Though, personally, I'd rather see her in a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers--show us that she's human like the rest of us, and she looks better in that stuff than most chicks in H'wood. But with the Glamour and GQ photos, I do think that Kristen is out to try and kill me :)

As for me, tonight won't be that busy--Iron Chef isn't even on, so I'll have to improvise. It might be a good night to just call it a night early. I'll let you know what my plans for tonight will be.

Have yourselves a good one, at least until later when I return :)