Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

*skips into the new thread ...love the smell of a shiny new thread! Continues to skip around the HH placing life-size Robward cut-outs in everyone's room! Skips back out...*

(it's the girls' first full day of school -no strike yet (keeping my fingers crossed!) -hope to have the chaos controlled by next week so I can get back here :D)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

A SHINY NEW THREAD

Good evening ladies

So today's been a good day I have a date on Monday night were going out for a meal it's a Freind of a Freind who's been trying to get a date with me for ages so I thought I've got nothing to lose so why not also Louis tommlinson from one direction posted a link to his FB account to there web page so I sent him a Freind request and to my suprise he accepted my Freind request so excited I literally was jumping around also will sent me a Freind request which I thought was crazy as he keeps ignoring me but never mind

Jaclyn- will is def being a silly boy I really don't know what that guy is thinking but that's what boys are like one direction have wrote the majority of there album themselves which is brilliant as not many bands actually do that there song is amazing I love it

Desiree- it was a special edition of a music magazine with my fav band

Caryn- i hope you will be added to the list and I'm sure you will meet rob I just hope you manage to get some words out

Brenda- I have a few days with no panic attack and then they creep back in but I'm trying to get through them the best I can

Marielle- you never know who I might meet in the u.s boys are just silly

Right I'm off to bed I have really bad stomach cramps again

team edward all the way
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

:yahoo: PARTY IN THE NEW THREAD!! :yahoo:

There are SIX of us online right now! Woo hoo!

I have much to do, so there's not enough time to make a proper post, or even look at all the lovely decor. I just wanted to say hi! :wave:

One thing-- if you're following any of my fanfic-- EPOV teasers for Arms are going out to Chapter 8 reviewers tonight & Chapter 9 goes up tomorrow. What Drives Her is still being worked on at every opportunity, I promise. The Teaser is on my FB page and I can tell you now the chapter will be a long one. ;) An Immortal Wish required some re-writes, so that is the delay on the update for that one. I'll get to it as soon as I finish WDH & Arms stuff.

Anyway, I'm off now. I have dinner and "dance taxi" duties to attend to! Hugs, Sisters!!!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

First Day of School! Middle son loved it, oldest was more eyore-ish, which is perfectly in keeping with their established personalities.

A big day, but not as big as next Wednesday when my youngest goes to kindergarten for his first full day (y'all know about "staggering" the little ones in, right?) and rides the bus for the first time (if it comes, it didn't today, sigh)

that will be the First Day Of The Rest Of My Life!

What will I do? Get a job? Start a blog? Finally put all those photos in albums?

One thing is certain, I'll still love Rob.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello ladies~ Great job on the decorations for our shiny new thread. For what it's worth....here's a few more:

Looks like we may need a bigger garage at the new Halfway House

Look at what (or whom) is reclining against the columns on our veranda!

Have an icy cold Coke while you unpack :D

Let's make sure to take ActionRob over to the the new place

Action Rob is setting up our new home gym

Kristen is happy and relieved to have found Robward, and the new thread 8-)

I don't really have a specific reason for posting this....but why the heck not? :swoon:

I hope to be back later tonight to respond to everyone's posts. I'm headed to the elementary school open house (meet the teachers, etc) in about 5 minutes, and decided that posting here was way more important than vacuuming the playroom, before I go. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Desiree~ Blech! I’m not a MAC person, so I can’t exactly say anything about what happens to them. But, either way, viruses suck. I’m sorry.

Amy~ Ooooh, I’m rather fond of your watertoy as well.

Marielle~ That’s my very favorite rug of all!

Sandy~ Dibs on EclipseWard!!! He’s my favorite standee. We’ll be waiting for you when the chaos is finally under control.

AnnMarie~ Have fun on your date. Can’t wait to hear about it.

Ginnie~ Writing like a madwoman, it appears. YAY!!!

NewJen~ YAY!!! It’s a momentous day in your house! I’d plan to first take just a little bit of *sightime* and then do what ever you want!

Tracy~ Dear sweet Jesus!! Ummm, you never ever need a reason to post that.

TeeHee, have to give Susie full credit for the birthday list. She just asked me to post it as she's off the grid at the moment.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Wow! Two pages already? You girls move FAST! Lol.

I just wanted to stop by to show you ladies that I'm still breathing and my fingers aren't broken. I don't have much of an update as always. I did start school this week though. I'm taking Intro to Large Computer Systems, Cisco: Networking for Home & Small Businesses, Programming Logic & Design, & History of Graphic Design. My first 2 days went well. I only have classes two days a week.
I can't remember if I mentioned a while ago if I got my drivers permit or not. Mom has been letting me drive a little here and there. I got to drive home a couple of times and to my new favorite cupcake spot.

I hope is well with each of you. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning ladies…

I love waking up in a new house… especially when it’s Friday!!!

I have to post this one for Facinelli Friday!!!!…… :twisted:

And to really kick off the day!!!! --- Oh man my heart is fluttering…
And imagine waking up like this!!!! (after a night of disembarking sailors!!!) *snickers…snickers again…grin won’t leave my face*… :twisted:

It hasn’t been very busy, I see… where is everybody?

Sandy, I hope your girls are having a good start of the school year…

Ann-marie, I happy you got a date... I hope it will turn out to be a nice evening…
I’m wondering about the US male population… I’m wondering how flirty they are…I know if you go to Italy, Greece or Tunesia men aren’t able to keep their hands off you, especially when you are blonde…I wonder how it is across the rest of the world…

NewJen, it will be the first day of peace… just 6 hours of no kids… you can relax… take some time for yourself before diving into an other busy thing… then again… getting a part-time job can be nice… especially financially…

Caryn, I love Susie for doing things like that… I have never thought of making a birthday list,… mostly it’s a painful issue for us girls…(wel at least for me... I think)

Rumors on Bel Ami!!! Apparently some Russian site said it will premiere in Feb 2012… others are saying Jan 2012 (both way to far away)… but I have heard in Holland as well that there is talk that Bel Ami will premiere at the Berlin film festival (Robsessed is reporting that as a rumor as well) taking in account the type of movies that premiere there, I will not be surprised if we had to wait for the Berlin Film Festival…

Last thing… I don’t know who’s on the US east coast, but please be safe!!!
:wave:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning, sisters. Just swinging in very quickly to say hello from my travels in the northwest wilds of Indiana. I'm within swinging distance of Sandy, but very little time to enjoy myself. I have to hop in the car and haul buns back to Indy to do another training this afternoon. Which, of course because it's me, will be complicated by the fact that I pulled a Bella and tripped on a step and wrenched my foot AGAIN. Thank gods I at least had dress flats with me so I can keep walking around. I'm telling you, only me. :roll:

Chrissy~ Hey girl! Wow, sounds like a full schedule. But, it sounds like you like your schedule. YAY for your driver's permit!! That cupcake place looks really really yummy. I'm particularly entertained because I've been rereading CWIA! :lol:

Marielle~ I know!!! Those BA stills are freaking killing me!!! And, judging by the other pic of DuRob and Christina Ricci's Clothilde, it looks like the definitely filmed... the bathhouse scene!!! :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Alright, need to run. Check in later.

*hugs*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

My first Halfway House move! So exciting! :D
But also kinda sad to say goodbye to my first home. :bye:

I love all the decorations you girls have put up! There's not much left for me to add other than a comfy sofa to sit in while I make a little confession...
Ladies, I have a new crush... His name?... Art. Ain't he cute? ;)
As you can probably guess, I loved How to be! I just can't get over how cute he is in this movie... With his British accent and the British dry humor, the long hair and the ever present guitar...
Uhm, where was I... Oh right: posts.

Caryn; I loved those WfE screencaps, thanks for posting! Yes, Art is the definition of adorkable, hihi. I'm sorry you haven't heard something about your cousin. It must be especially hard right now for him and your family that he's so far away. I'll keep you all in my thoughts (I would say prayers, but I don't really pray so...). I actually pm'ed Susie my birthday, but I think she was already gone. So if you want to add me to the birthday list that would be great. It's October 17. Nice decorations! But I don't know how I'm ever supposed to sleep in that oh-so-comfortable bed with a headboard and a window like that, hihi. I hope your busy day is going according to plan and your foot is doing okay, ouch.

Jaclyn; I hadn't seen How to be before actually. (Shame on me, I know.) But I loved it! Rob singing in BD is fine by me. ;) Although, I'm not really getting my hopes up, because I don't want it to be too disappointing if he doesn't, you know. As long as they show him playing the piano with Renesmee by his side, I'm happy. :D
I hope you found the perfect wedding dress yesterday. Have fun at the fayre!

Ann Marie; Have fun on your date Monday! I like reading your fan-stories about One Direction. :D You will have to tell us all about it if you get to meet them on one of the signings.

Desiree; Yep, that was me complaining about college life. It has just been a hard year for me and the transition from bachelor to master has me all stressed out. I can't imagine doing all that with kids around. I have great respect for you for doing that! I don't know your whole situation of course, but personally I always like it when I have only one course at a time, because I can focus all my attention on that subject. I get things mixed up if I have to take multiple courses. It might feel like you're giving up right now, but I'm sure it will turn out to be a good thing. Good luck with your class!

Christina; Do you still get stormy weather from the outside of the hurricane? It seemed like we had a storm here this morning, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to Irene. I hope you stay safe. I'm really excited about the piano scene as well, especially with Renesmee sitting beside him. I can just imagine how sweet and cute it will be.

Tonise; It sure sounds like you are having fun with all the dating! I'm excited for Taylor too! Although, I'm not 100% convinced Abduction is the best career move after Twilight. But he keeps saying how Nathan is completely different than Jacob and that featurette looked pretty cool, so we'll see. I just hope he doesn't get typecast after this. I hope it will be a big success for him.

Brenda; I had fun hosting the party too, while it lasted, hihi. Sadly, most of the team-threads have kinda slowed down. Oh well. Thanks for the little pep-talk about school. I think I know what I want at least and I'm determined to get there. It's just the how that's giving me stress right now.

Marielle; I have Veronica Magazine and we get a separate guide for Film1. Both of them had a small picture of How to be, but I thought that bigger would be better for the HH, right. You don't have Film1? I would have thought you had because you're a big movie fanatic right? Actually I don't have it either, but my parents do and since I'm staying with them at the moment I can watch it. It's really great especially On Demand; that's the best thing ever! The last week of September is perfect. I only have classes from 9-13 that week, so I'm definitely available in the afternoon. :D Should we figure out the details when you get back from your vacation? I'm sure you have other stuff to arrange right now. Btw, did you see the trailer for Jackson's new webseries AimHigh? It looks pretty cool imo. Oh and thanks for posting the CannesRob pictures... :swoon:

Amy; Great decorations! I think I know a good place for the neon-light-hands-thingy (Sorry, don't know what to call it.). The bar, right next to the Heineken, hihi.

Ginnie; WOW, you're writing three fanfics at the same time!? How do you keep them all separated? I hear so much good things about your stories; I think I'm going to read one of them next. Which one would you recommend I start with? ;)

All you US girls on the east coast - STAY SAFE! I'll be thinking about you.

One more and then I'll quit with the Art-pics, I promise. (maybe) Hihi. :wave:
FF profile: Suzqnv5689