Happy 11/11/11 Everyone and Happy Veteran's Day in the U.S.
Sorry this only has two Halfway House sisters in it besides me. I don’t know why I couldn’t get you ALL in the dream! Actually Rob never made a personal appearance in my dream.
Caryn and I were staying in a hotel for the BD Midnight Show and a package arrived for her at the front desk. It was from Rob. It was mostly addressed to her, but Rob had also written to me. It seems that Caryn
and I had been sort of pen pals with him, Caryn
more than I (of course). He was sending lots of notes about lots of stuff (I couldn’t see it in detail) but he also sent us each the same key ring and I saw this VIVIDLY in the dream. The key rings were dark bronze and each had two bronze “charms” on them: a fairly large old fashioned key and a heart. I KID YOU NOT. I don’t know where these things come from in my brain!!! In the dream it was clear that we were good friends with Rob - the heart was meant to be platonic, not romantic. During the dream. Or maybe the more symbolic meaning is that the key and heart refers to Caryn
and me, and all the Halfway House sisters??? Do we have the keys to each others' hearts??? Hmmm...Later in the dream Annmarie
met us at the hotel to go to the movie with us. Of course. It makes perfect sense that she would fly from the UK just to meet us.
– Thanks for the link to the Jimmy Fallon interview!! I really appreciate it when you provide links. It makes it so much easier for me, so keep on doing that. Anyway, I LOVED it! It was so funny. I was actually laughing out loud. Rob looked adorable as usual. You just want to give him a hug!
– Hooray for no school for you today. Our school districts still have school, but I don’t teach on Fridays anyway. I’ll be eager to read what you have to say about the soundtrack. Get going on that fanfic, OK?
– Thanks for explaining what Kristen said about keeping her relationship private. Yes, she is very wise for her age. What she has with Rob is REAL. Not Kardashian.
– You’ll be seeing on the 17/18 too? Cool. Kudos for getting off work early today. I love Evanescence.
– Of course I’m not the type to get freaked out by a Psychologist
– I mean, my whole family needs them in some way or another!! Some of my best friend are psychologists. Teehee. Anyway, thanks for explaining how you are both FT and PT. It sounds like you have a very full life, both professionally and privately. You need to get the soundtrack on your phone? I did it the old fashioned way and bought a CD! Yes. By all means, use the SusieTherapy. We can barter for payment.
– Thanks for the heads up on Alphie’s review. I’ll have to get to that later today. Oh,no. I’m not going to the midnight show too. I’ll just sell those tix at the theatre. I mean, center reserved seats should be quite a catch.
– So your co-worker didn’t get the Twilight reference at all then. Haven’t you turned her on to the Saga yet?
– That’s OK. I’ll stay in the dark about that song. I don’t really care where it ends up, actually. I’m happy that RobSten is becoming more of just a “business as usual” fact, nothing to make a big deal about. It’s so obvious now that the whole Team Jacob thing for Eclipse was what was making it even more secret. I really hope they can be like Brad and Angelina – appearing places together as a couple.
– I love that Kristen did her footprints in Vans. She is her own person, that’s for sure. And Rob is his own person and that’s why they are such a great couple. Snowing? I’m further north than you, but the snow missed us. All we got was a tiny bit of flurries. Is your snow sticking?
– Oh no! Don’t get sick now! Rest! Get lots of Rest! I'm thankful for your Hubs' service to our country on this day.
– I agree that Charlize Theron looks awesome in SWATH. Wow. Well, we know she is an incredible actress. Let’s hope Kristen is the perfect complement to her.
– I agree about the importance of the support of Rob’s family. He really has his head on straight. Growing up does take time. Regarding the U.S. You have to understand how different it is here – most of the U.S. isn’t as densely populated as Holland. Things are really spread out. Kids can’t just take the tram or the train or even bicycle. If they don’t have a car they can’t get far.
- I'm thankful for your Hubs' service to our country!
– More SusieTherapy – Keep in mind that the movie is a work of art made by many people and that it is an adaptation of a book. We need to respect it as it is, the Movie Version. It will have some differences. I am going to enjoy it no matter what.
OK, Now I’m late for taking my mom out to lunch for her birthday. She’ll be 81 tomorrow!