Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9

Post by marielle »

You all have to see this!!!

I'll do a post later!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Happy Sunday everyone.
silly me. I set my alarm last night thinking I had to work today. Not used to having a three day weekend, I thought today was monday.

Lynne ~ when I have a Twilight related dream, its usually when I read fanfic or go on this thread right before I go to bed. I think these types of dreams and reading about others is so much fun. Read some fanfic, watch some BD interviews or watch the movie trailers before bed.

Marielle~ thanks for the People link. I thought about getting a tattoo of a pair of red eyes and having "decisions decisions" underneath it.

Susie~i think Rob on SNL would be hilarious to watch. I hope he does it one day. I did make an excuse to drive into town just to go to my work to watch Rob on Jimmy Fallon. I have yet to watch Rob on Letterman though.

Ginnie~i guess I was a little nieve in not thinking someone would be left out. I was thinking of different awards like: most likely to need Dr. Cullen's help, most likely to drive like a Cullen (who was it that got pulled over for speeding because she was listening to NM after leaving NM?)

Caryn~I've always wanted to go to Dave & Busters. It looks like so much fun on the commercial. When hubs and I take our boys to Chuck E Cheese we both play the games too.

Sean~i almost took a picture of my feet yesterday. I had my toe socks on with my sandals. It was a chilly 65 degrees yesterday and I was too stubborn to wear my shoes.

Someone mentioned a Stewart Sunday. Can't post a pic on my crackberry, but everyone have a super Stewart Sunday.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

VolturiGirl wrote: Ginnie~i guess I was a little nieve in not thinking someone would be left out. I was thinking of different awards like: most likely to need Dr. Cullen's help, most likely to drive like a Cullen (who was it that got pulled over for speeding because she was listening to NM after leaving NM?)
Ummm... well, I don't know who that was, but ironically I actually got pulled over last night for an expired tag. Ironically, I found the renewal reminder folded up and forgotten inside my Twilight Official Illustrated Guide which is always on my desk. So, yeah... what kind of award do I get for that?? :banghead:

PS- Lil Rob is sitting here and he wants to pick a smiley: :mod: AND :doh:
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Amy - but I do that all the time, and it doesn't work!!! :cry:

By the way, I'm starting to agree that It Will Rain may well be used in the scene with Bella and Jacob dancing. I hadn't listened to it in a while, but considering it will probably be only a fragment that we here, it would probably work in that scene. That will mean that I will probably end up hating the song because of its association, which will be a shame!
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hey everyone!

No time for a large post right now, but in honour of Stewart-Sunday: ENJOY!

Will be back tomorrow. Bye!
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Lynne~*sending you HH hugs* keep trying. It will happen when you least expect it. The only bad thing is when they are good, your alarm will go off in the morning.

Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Amy & Lynne: Not working now (I've never heard back from the library on the job), I don't have that problem. However, I do have to be semiconscious to have a good dream. As I said, it usually involves Kristen's version of Bella, or one of my FF characters that was influenced by her, and they're not often of a sexual nature, and more about the simple things it seems that Kristen and Rob are into.

Everyone: I just got up about a half hour ago, and I'm just seeing today as a big unwind day. The sportscar season is over, and as I'm just a casual follower of NASCAR, I'll pay some attention to that the next couple of weeks. My parents will be out soon with my groceries. I stayed up until almost 9:00 this morning, as I decided to work on cleaning out our wood burning stove.

Of course, Thanksgiving is coming soon, and that also means the Sunday after will be my 25th birthday for those of you who are curious.

Aside from my normal motorsports shows, I don't know exactly what I'll be doing tonight as far as TV and what not, so I'll just make it up as I go.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Happy Stewart Sunday!

No time to post much, but if you follow @TwilightLexicon on Twitter, they posted a pic of our Kayla with Bill Condon from tent city yesterday afternoon! I don't yet have confidence in linking to Tweeted pix - new to Twitter :blush:

Have a good weekend!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Hi Gang!

There is a huge wind storm where Caryn lives and it has knocked out her internet, so she hasn't been able to get online yesterday or today!! :( I told her I'd let you all know. Never fear, she'll probably get back to posting her usual coffee break post tomorrow at work.

Proud Mama moment - Daughter Dear has been admitted into Phi Beta Kappa and will have dinner at the College President's House on Wednesday. In case any of you don't know about Phi Beta Kappa - it is the highest academic honor society. Students have to be recommended - there is no application process - they just get a lovely notice that they've been accepted. It is quite an honor and looks VERY good on your resume (CV).

Brenda - I knew Kayla was going to the Premier with Alphie and Pel, but it is SO cool that she got in a pic with Bill Condon! I don't Tweet. This sure makes me want to start, though! Beautiful pic of Kristen. What's up with her hand?

Sean - You always have your birthday around Thanksgiving, like my dad - his is on the 26th. Do you feel slighted at all? We'll give try to give you a lot of birthday hoopla here at the Halfway House, but if we can extend it to Monday, you'll get lot more attention. You know how quiet it can be here on the weekend, especially Thanksgiving weekend. 25! That is a milestone of sorts. A quarter century. Congrats on getting your package in the mail.

Amy - I'm sorry you didn't get to sleep in this morning! Did you go back to sleep? That's so funny that you went into work just to surf the net. I like your ideas for names of awards - it was Tracy who was pulled over after New Moon.

Ginnie - I'm so sorry you got pulled over - you've probably already thought of a way to integrate that into your plot. Actually, Tonise's story Perfect Forever has a highway patrolman in it if I remember correctly.....Rawwrrrr!

Lynne - That writers' workshop sounds fabulous. Now you can tell me all the ins and outs if an when I ever get to that point. Llovera - I've been weakening on wanting to know where it is used. Maybe it's used in either a flashback or a possible future imaging? Perhaps the one small part of the trailer showing a bereaved Charlie? If I'm getting closer, I suppose you'll have to PM to tell me. Regarding commissioned songs for the movie - All Yours was commissioned I assume, or the rights bought because it was incorporated into the score for Eclipse. They may do the same with either Turning Page or Thousand Years. Of course I know that this new version Flightless Bird was commissioned.Congrats on getting your BD tic!

Marielle - Hi! Whatcha doin' today?

Suzan - That is a particularly gorgeous pic of Kristen!

Hope you all had a good weekend!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Susie: Kristen sprained her thumb on SWATH when she punched Chris Hemsworth in the face during a stunt. She talked about it on Leno--you should've heard her talk about it :)

To be honest, my birthday is just another day to me now--it was a big deal when I was younger, but since I was a teenager, it hasn't meant much to me.

I'll probably be back after my shows go off tonight :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/