Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by Tornado »

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to let you know that Hubby has created my Facebook author page. Please 'like' it if you are on Facebook! Go here.
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Hey everyone! *Trying to sneak in using my ninja skills without my co-workers noticing.*
I just got the results from my first official experiment for this internship and it's actually good! It was the first time I used these techniques and worked with this machine, so there's definitely room for improvement. But my supervisor said it was really, really good for the first try. (Very accurate with small error bars, for those of you with scientific backgrounds. ;) ) It feels great to get compliments about my work. I now realize that's what was missing during my internship last year. My supervisor then was always complaining about mistakes I made and was never sattisfied with my results. So YAY! me! :D
Anyway, now I'm bored. I can't start a new experiment today, so I've been reading literature the whole afternoon. But I've been doing that for two weeks already... I'm falling asleep and needed a distraction, so I came here.
I was just going to lurk and read your posts, but then I noticed something and OH MAN! that's so not fair! You're all going to see Bel Ami together during HHCON!!?? I know I've seen the movie already, but to watch it with all of you guys... DAMN! I wish I could be there so bad right now! I'm buying a lottery ticket as soon as I get out of here! Sigh...
I'm going to sulk for a while now and probably fall asleep reading literature some more... I'll respond to posts later when I'm not supposed to be working.
Bye! *My ninja skills are better than I thought, hihi.*
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Ann Marie, that’s funny about your mom. I can’t imagine my mom reading anything like that!! Glad you had fun with Zumba!

Tracy, thanks for posting the pics…I think Rob looks great but that woman looks really unhealthy to me. Maybe it’s airbrushing or something, but she looks WAY too thin with being pregnant.

Suzan, do you usually have a feeling about how well you did and you are normally correct? Because for me, if I think I did well, that’s when I worry. I agree with you on the alcohol…I don’t understand the appeal of getting trashed all the time. People always tell me beer is an acquired taste. Well…why, if it tastes like crap the first time, would you keep tasting it just to acquire that taste? It makes no sense to me. But then, I’ve only ever been drunk twice in my life. It’s just not my thing. Thanks for the tip about strawberry cake! I have to make a cake cake though…one with frosting and everything. My daughter wants a heart-shaped strawberry cake with a 6 on it and there needs to be 6 little flowers on the 6 and 6 roses around it. She drew me a picture to be sure I knew what she wanted. That’s great about your experiment! It’s nice to get good feedback!

Susie, that doesn’t sound good! I’ve never driven a stick so I don’t know how hard it is to handle the clutch, but if it’s hurting your knee, that is not good!

Ashley, I hope you had fun with your brothers!

Grayce, it doesn’t sound like the oldest is really a partier from what you’ve said. I just thought it was interesting that your hubs brought up the movies and you said “yes, but he won’t.”
Yeah, I think it’s poor judgement to put stuff up of yourself in a….vulnerable state….whether that’s trashed, or wearing very few clothes, or whatever…BUT, I don’t know how it can get you fired. My boss is on my facebook, but I’ve never noticed anything about it being something other than “friend”. I’ll have to look at that. Sending stuff to the Netherlands is super expensive, and sometimes frustrating. My best friend just sent a package a few weeks ago that hasn’t arrived, so I let her know…she tracked it…it hadn’t left the US yet. So she called the PO and they told her they needed a new customs form. And this is the SECOND time she’s tried to send this because she wanted to send me stuff for S’mores since we don’t have real marshmallows here and we don’t have graham crackers. Well, she sent the makings for them and they never got here…she tracked it and they told her that it was “undeliverable”. I looked it up online and they only do that if they can’t read the address, which she always types and prints out, so it’s legible. So she thinks they probably just ate it since she hadn’t paid for return service in case they are unable to deliver. She figures they used that as an excuse, like “Oh, we don’t have to send anything back, so we’ll eat this and just say we couldn’t deliver it.” So this time, she tried to send it with some other non-food stuff, but it cost her like $50 bucks to send it the first time and it didn’t make it. And now with the “need a new customs form” I’m wondering if they aren’t trying to stall on it hoping she’ll not realize it, because if no one asks within so many days, they can take it or something. So it’s not always reliable. It’s really nice of you to think of it, though! My husband’s cousin is married to an American and she goes home once a year and brings me stuff I need, too. So I am ok!

Lynne, what a relief for you to be finished with the editing! Is the other author done with yours, too? Yep, I like the new tagline better, too. Nice!

Brenda, hope you recover fast. I hate that groggy feeling! I LOVE swing dancing…so much fun. My brother and I took classes one summer and I miss that so much. Oh Lord, I have to have a big purse…I carry a lot of stuff in my purse, but a book is one of them! I’ve only ever dropped a book into the bath once, but if it were a nook, it’s one time too many. Really? I can’t imagine not being able to find marshmallow fluff in the US!! I can get it in an international store in Amsterdam at the airport, but that’s not somewhere that I go very often, obviously.

Marielle, what a bummer about the house! Jammer! Isn’t that the way it always goes…you love you house OR you love the area. Too bad you can’t just transplant a house into a different spot! But I’m sure you’ll find a place you love! Sorry…I don’t mean to spoil surprises! I suggest a box in your suitcase. Some things fair pretty well even without, but the box keeps it from moving and if you stuff plastic bags or tissue paper or something in the empty spaces, it can keep things in pretty good shape. Sorry the job you love isn’t going to be yours. I think that’s so unfair!

Caryn, Did you just feel at home when you saw them reading? I agree with everything you said to Grayce. I think it is just so sad that people seem to think that someone else’s relation has an influence on their marriage. I know several gay couples who are in much more stable and loving relationships than some straight couples I know. And when you see things splashed across the internet about celebrities cheating, or having extremely short marriages, or being abusive, or whatever…I have to wonder, who is it that’s really setting the bad example? Why is it bad for 2 people of the same sex to love, to be caring to one another, to want to be together, but it’s NOT an abomination for say….Tiger Woods to repeatedly cheat on his wife with a parade of women? And yet, I find no evidence of Tiger Woods’ mockery of a marriage having an effect on mine. Does my marriage not count as much just because Britney Spears got divorced after ..what was it 52 hours or something? No. Just let everyone choose their own partners and give them all the same options. I’m with ya!!

Hi to everyone I missed.

Ack...I’m starting to think I may not get to see my bestie in June. My father-in-law is having surgery for a herniated disk on May 25th, and I don’t know how long the recovery time is…they aren’t coming to Bug’s birthday party. But if they can’t babysit, we need to find another sitter…plus our car is supposed to get here on June 14th. I hope it will be here a couple days before that, but she’s in Paris from June 13th -15th, which means if the car isn’t here before that, we can’t go. I will cry if I miss this chance to see her. And she’s having such a rough time with her daughter and her husband is being a class A jerk and I want to kick him. So I really really want to see her. So those of you that pray, could you please 1. pray that my FIL’s surgery goes well 2. that I can find a way to see my friend. Thank you! Heading to the inlaws this weekend, and to my friend’s daughter’s 3rd birthday. So I won’t be able to get on much this weekend.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HAPPY FRIDAY, ALL!

Just Lexing while I get new tires put on my car. After that I'll treat myself to a pedicure and do some errands before my pool therapy. Oh- my knee is much better since I've been off the clutch. Tonight I'll be going out for drinks and dinner with two of my friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Sonny Boy will be moving half of his dorm stuff home tomorrow. The final move out will be Wednesday.

Yesterday Sonny Boy performed in his college music recital - he played Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu. Proud Mama Bear Bragging Rights. This is the piece (played by someone else, of course)

Caryn – You mean you all are coming to Minneapolis to watch Bel Ami with me the weekend before HHCON? :lol: Just kidding. The thought of 14 ExtremeRobFans watching Bel Ami together gives me the giggles. I think we might risk getting kicked out of the theatre. Healthy Families Training – Loved your story of work and fanfiction colliding yet again. Except you didn’t answer the question of whether or not it constitutes abuse. Hey- did you see the Glee episode on that topic? I’d like your take on it.

Ashley – Have fun with your brothers. Maybe the lack of wifi will actually prove to be a refreshing break from civilization.

Grayce
– Thanks for sharing the fact that you have anxiety attacks. You seem very level headed about holistic treatment and knowledgeable as well. I hope you can decrease the occurrence of yours. They must be scary. How long have you had them? My daughter occasionally has them if she gets really upset about something. Loved what you said about the First Amendment and Religion. Sometimes I can’t believe we’re in the 21st century with all of the Neanderthals around.

Sean – Sounds like Graham Norton wasn’t following the press junket guidelines with all of the non-SWatH talk. I watched the Leno interview and thought that Kristen has matured a lot in the past year. I’m glad she has a hairdo that keeps it out of her eyes so she doesn’t run her fingers nervously through her hair.

Tracy
– Kismet – That’s the perfect word! I love how you said Bel Ami was worth the eye strain and wonky knees! What a decadent way to spend your day off. Good for you.

Marielle – I’m wondering what is it about Belgium that gets them all those premiers and advanced screenings. You’re totally right about what kind of job is good for you – one that uses your social skills. It sounds like sales or some sort of field rep work would be good for you. Good luck with your new search. I must say, though, that looking for a house and a job at the same time might send you over the edge. Regarding my knee – I’ll be fine for Chicago. I will make sure I don’t drive the stick at all before then. I won’t be walking a lot though. I’ll be the one to hold down the fort at the hotel. I’ve been to Chicago many times, so I don’t really need to do any sightseeing.

Lynne
– Aww I’m so sorry we’re talking so much about HHCON. Of course you feel left out. Any chance of winning the lottery in the next month? I’m sure we can accommodate you at the hotel at the last minute. Congrats on finishing that editing project. How many hours did it take you? I like Grayce’s tagline too. Congrats on starting your own fanfic! Also Congrats on getting your author page up! (just noticed that you have lots of congrats!)

Sandy
– Thank God the HHCon is close enough to you that you can pop in and out and still do some kid runs. You might not have been able to make it at all if it were in another city!

Amy – Helping your brother move must have been a big job. I absolutely hate moving. I’m sure you do too, since you recently had to do it.

Ann Marie
– I’m so glad you and Chris are still friends. Maybe that actually is better for you, eh? Zumba is great for you. Enjoy. I’m so glad you’ve been back on the Lex regularly posting. What do you think of Mocking Jay? Investigating Psychology sounds very interesting.

Desiree
– I can’t wait to hear what happened at your book club meeting. I haven’t read the book because I think it will be too racy for me. Yes. Caryn should clone herself so she can always be there when we need her to defend Twilight related issues.

Brenda
– I love the idea of you and your hubby swing dancing! He’s such a fun guy. I can’t imagine he’d feel self-conscious. I’ll get the Muppets movie from RedBox next Tuesday. I’ll be secluded in the childcare room with the door shut, so no one will really know I’m there. Of course I’d welcome other teachers to join me, but most have gone home by then. Thanks for the rec.

Suzan
– You have awesome ninja skills! Congrats on getting the great results from your first experiment. Nothing like positive reinforcement to help you succeed. My daughter had a super critical boss for her internship and it just made her make more mistakes! Just like I said to Lynne above, we can always accommodate you at the hotel in Chicago at the last minute! I really wish EVERYONE could be there! Maybe we need another HHHCon in the fall – Maybe Jaclyn could come and Songbird too!

Songbird – I will pray for your FiL and for you to be able to make it to Paris. Regarding your FiL’s surgery – I had that done in 1986, it wasn’t bad. They get you up and moving as soon as possible. Sitting for long periods of time is the worst. They want you walking. Regarding Paris – Would it be possible for you to just go by yourself by train to Paris? That way you won’t have childcare or car issues. This is said by someone who takes most of her trips without her husband. :?

Tonise
– Just communicated with Christina via text and she says she’s a definite yes and has already bought her plane ticket. She just hasn’t been on the Lex in a long time – She’s been busy and addicted to her new Kindle.

Jaclyn - I see you! I hope your first week at your new job went well. I know that is a really hard adjustment for you. Hang in there.

Have a Great Weekend, Everyone.

Happy Early Mother's Day to All the Mothers!!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hey folks!

How are you all? I have finished my first week of my job. I think it is going to be a very good place to work - everyone seems to (mostly LOL) like their job, and the company seems to treat you good. Only thing is I will have to work every second Saturday (but then I get every second Monday off) and work overtime/late a lot (but I'll get paid for it, so I suppose it's ok). It's totally different from what I've done before. All my previous jobs were in pre-clinical research (ie. testing potential new drugs on whatever they were doing, either to see if they have the desired effect, or sometimes to see if they have certain side effects, eg. interfere with your heart etc) but this one is in clinical testing (ie. the drug has been shown to work, and now it is in clinical trials with real patients - pretty interesting!). So I will be analysing patient samples etc. It seems like it will be a very fast paced, and demanding, job. But I hope I will be good at it - and like it!

In fact, I have a funny FSoG story from work. I posted this on fb, but just in case you didn't see it. We were sitting at tea today & talking about one of the bosses, who I haven't met yet. Apparently he is very hot in an "distinguished" kinda way LOL. One of the girls told me that she thinks he would be really good at, ahem, baking - and she then went "I think he is really dirty" (at baking). One of the other girls started laughing and said "yeah, in a Fifty Shades of Grey kinda way!" - HAHAHA!! I was taking a drink of juice at the time & almost spat it out at her! Turns out she hasn't actually read it, but I think they have spoken about this before, so maybe some other people have. I thought it was really funny & couldn't wait to tell you guys!

Anyways, I only have time to say a couple things....

Kristen on Graham Norton - I dunno if you all remember, but I absolutely LOVE Graham Norton! So I am very much looking forward to this. I'll be recording it, cos we're out tonight, but will watch it soon.

Grayce - Yeah the memorial at Ground Zero are 2 HUGE waterfalls (aparently the biggest ones in America? They did look really big, but I would have assumed "natural" ones would have been larger?). They both go into the foundations of the north & south tower, and have all the names of everyone who died on 9/11 (plus the bombings in 1993) scribed onto them. It is very beautiful, and extremely heartbreaking at the same time. I actually just found out my friend from my old job has been up on top the twin towers (in 2000) and then has been back at Ground Zero.

SuperJen - Thank you for the original gift idea!! I wonder if you will see this... Maybe I should fb you!

Lynne - I want to be part of you platform! I seen on fb you have launched your author page - like! Shall I ask my friends to like you too? I think a couple of them would actually be interested in your book! Anyway, just let me know :)

Tracy - Sorry that the Predators are out of the Stanley Cup now. Rangers play game 7 tonight - they need to win to stay in! Fingers crossed. In fact, did you see/hear about their game 5 the other night? They were down 2-1 to the Capitals, with 6 seconds remaining in the final period - and they scored!! It was all very exciting! So then it went to OT and they scroced within 2 minutes & won the game! It would have been great to be at that game - the atmosphere must have been fantastic!
In Rounders, we never wore mitts (I meant to mention that the other day actually!). Just our hands LOL. And I think we could throw either over or underhand - just whichever we preferred.

Brenda - Haha, I am loving that we are speaking about toilets so much LOL! It just really proves we are great friends here - and have no problem discussing all matters!

Caryn - Loved to read what you thought about BA! I know what you mean about the "uncomfortable scene" you were talking about; I thought the same.

Desiree - Sorry I don't know about the twilight ff videos - but if you find out, could you let me know? I remember this very well made one for WA (I can't remember who done it) and it's gone :( It had quotes from the fic, and still pictures of various things (eg. a gazebo, a cigarette etc). Maybe Caryn would know?

Suzan - MoBS stands for "The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey W****s" by HunterHunting (the author of CW&IA). The original synopsis on ff.net was "Through incessant stalking and persistence, can Edward wear down Bella's resistance and teach her to embrace her inner puck bunny? A ridiculous love story.". Edward is the big-shot hockey player (playing for the Blackhawks) and Bella is the stepsister of his team mate Emmett. It is written fantastically & is one of the funniest fics I have EVER read! Bella's inner thinkings (and Edward's too as well actually) are just so so funny! It is rated M (which I assume you don't mind, since you have read EP haven't you?) and is up there with my best ffs. Would you like me to send you a copy? :D
And of course, the reason I associate it with ice hockey is that Edward is a really good hockey player, and ahem, really hot ;) LOL.
Yep we went up the Empire State Building - it was really good! We were up it pretty early (about 9.30am) and the sky was so blue with the sun shining - it looked beautiful! Only thing was, that meant the sky was a bit hazy in the distance, but we still got to see for miles!
Yeah I have done lots of dissections and other stuff, mostly on rats. I have lots of stories, but I know people don't really like talking or hearing about stuff like this so don't want to say much. We done a little bit in uni, but it wasn't that good (for learning) as we had to share, or watch a demonstration. I have done lots more stuff in proper jobs (but won't be in my new job, as it's different things I'll be doing!). If you want to hear more/talk about it, let me know.

Susie - I see you too! ;)

Everyone else - HI THERE!

Tonight we are going out to the pub with a couple friends. Should be good!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend - I will see if I can stop by, but if not, have a good one!

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Here by I invite you all to Rob's Birthday Bash!!!

On the 13th of May our definition of man beauty will get a year older and we can't let that pass unnoticed!!!

So the 13th of May will be Rob's special worship day...
we will celebrate this with:
- Excessive amount of Rob crack.
- Sharing dreams about him (of day dreams)
- Celebrating his victories!!! (so all movies)
- Sharing the love... (Sean this will probably be your item)

The inner person will also be taken care of as we will have e-cocktails (Suzan, these might be more for you), beers, and snacks...

(pfff, I was afraid we would forget about his bday!!!)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Oh My Rob. I cannot believe I have time to not only go on the internet, but to Lex as well. Today is Monkey’s 4th birthday today. He was born on Mother’s day four years ago today. I cannot believe how fast he has grown or how quickly too. ( sorry-mom moment) I cannot wait for this weekend. No one else to move, no house to clean, no sick kids… I think that we are going to take our boat out tomorrow and just hang out on the river. We got hit by a dust storm Wednesday night. I thought someone was throwing things at my front room window, so I open my front door and it almost blew out of my hand. The funny thing is that as quick as it came, it left that fast. Other than that, nothing exciting or drama filled here.
I have been gone for a while, so some of my comments are from older posts. Sorry if they have already been answered.

Marielle – Are you and your boyfriend looking to rent a home or buy one? I’m sorry that you have been unsuccessful up to this point. I hope you two find something you like.

Lynne – I wonder if the reason Harry took your son’s teddy bear is because of the scent. Hubs and I had a dog who absolutely hated me. If my shoes or hub’s shoes were lying out on the floor together, she (the dog) would chew up my shoes and not hub’s. She used to pee on my clothes too. I really hope your fanfictions take off successfully. Are you going to include Bella after she wakes up from her transformation and/ if you do, are you staying true to canon or will you change that? Congrats on finishing up the editing. From when I last read anything at the HH, you were not enjoying it.

Ashley – Have fun at your brothers.

Songbird – I remember when I turned 18, I was so excited to buy a lottery ticket. One of my friends dragged me to a porn shop once. They were trying to get me to buy some stuff (not even going to say what they wanted me to buy) but I was so embarrassed, I ran out.

Sean – I totally forgot that Charlize played Aeon on Aeon Flux. Did you ever watch that cartoon and Cartoon Sushi on MTV? Cartoon Sushi was my favorite. I remember when Broccoli went on a jeperdy type show and that Broccoli had an IQ of 10.

Suzan – What kind of exam were you taking? I really hope you did well. Now I am curious, what was in those shots that you posted? You know, I don’t get why people drink to get drunk. I will admit that when I drink, I like to get a buzz, but that’s about as far as it goes.

Brenda – You are welcome for the fanfic. I haven’t finished Sempre yet. I am curious to see how the ending of the book is different from the fanfiction version. You are so lucky to take dance classes with your husband. I had my husband talked into taking ball room dancing lessons with me once, but the fee for the classes was ridiculously overpriced.

Susie – I don’t know why I found it funny that you Lexed while getting your tires put on your car. We are going to knock the theater roof in while watching Bel Ami in Chicago. Sorry that your knee was giving you troubles again.

Jaclyn – So glad that you like your new job. I laughed at your 50 Shades of Grey story. You are so lucky to have toured New York. I tell hubs that when our boys get older, I want to take a trip there. But not just to NY, I want to travel the world. I really want to go to Ireland some day. I had no idea that you and Tracy were hockey fans. So cool. That’s why I loved MoBS because I used to be a HUGE Chicago Blackhawk fan. I am starting to get back into hockey. I have my old hockey cards from the early 90’s. My brother and I are going to plan a trip this winter to see a live game. Have you ever?

Caryn – Maybe we need to warn the theater this June about us when we watch Bel Ami. They might need to rope off a special section for us.

Sandy - Thank you for the interview link you posted. If you have a few minutes to kill, you should read it. It's really good. Rob makes good points about his acting career and actors in Hollywood in general. It was real sad to know that he got denied a roll because he was "too marked by Twilight."

Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms. Tomorrow will be crazy here at the Lex. I think that I am going to find a dress and shoes to wear for tomorrow.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Thanks to everyone who has 'liked' my page on Facebook. I have 23 'likes' now! It's small, but it's a start. To answer a question that I know some of you have had - yes, if you have friends who you think would like The Heir, please direct them to the Facebook page. I will be trying to put up as much as I can on a regular basis (I'm limited in what I can post since I can't put any of the book itself up), and any help I can get will be appreciated.

Suzan - I'm glad your experiment went so well. I'm sure you're good at whatever scientific thing it is all about (I'm sure my husband would understand it!) and congratulations on your good results.

Songbird - no the other lady hasn't finished with mine yet (it will be interesting to see what she says!) and my publisher is holding my review of hers until she gets her review of mine, which I am happy about. I'm worried that if she sees how much I have trashed hers she may respond in kind! I'm sorry to hear about the problems your friend is having, and I will pray about your FIL's surgery and that you will be able to go and visit your friend.

Susie - hm, no I don't think a lotto win is likely, especially since I never buy a ticket! I am the most notoriously unlucky person, and I never win any competitions. I'm not sure how long it took me to edit that book, but it was too long!

Jaclyn - I'm glad that you're liking your job so far. Hopefully you will continue to enjoy it. The hours do sound a bit long at times, but at least they compensate you. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Kristen on Graham Norton, too. I enjoy watching his show! Please feel free to invite as many friends as you like to my Facebook author page!

Amy - I did wonder that myself. It could be the the reason he stole the teddy. We'll see if he tries to steal anything else! At least he didn't chew it! I will be staying true to canon with the fanfic. I don't enjoy fanfics that vary from canon too much, and I will probably cover up until when Bella and Edward leave for their hunt. I think it's going to be longer than I expected, but I'm not sure how long yet.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yep, a little later than I want to be, but I made it! It's been a bit of a long day, but an alright one. If nothing else, my mom and MiL both loved the flowers we sent them. So, I suppose that's something.

Lynne~ Yes, absolutely. And I do believe that fact and that fact alone saved the mongrel much more grief, and maybe just a little pain. Aww, don’t feel bad. We’ll do everything we can to include our prodigals. Hopefully, you can join us for those moments at least. *hugs*

Amy~ Yep, that was pretty much my reaction as well!! Oh, awesome! Happy birthday to Monkey! Oooh, that might not be a bad idea. We could have our own little section, complete with soft chairs and pillows on the floor just in case.

Tracy~ Destiny to be bloody sure! How did your experience with iTunes end up? Many of my friends had a horrible experience with iTunes. Hmmm, I do wonder how often you fell out of that poor desk chair. :lol:

Marielle~ I’m soooo excited to get to see it with my siblings as well! Yes, that’s actually one of the things Kris has brought up before when she’s talked about how awful the papz are. She is a tiny woman surrounded by large aggressive men hell bent on getting what they want from her. I’ve always believed that the threat posed to Kris weighs more heavily on Rob than any invasion of his privacy ever will. Woman!!! As if we could forget the day we were sent one of the world’s best blessings ever!! I do have to laugh that Rob’s birthday this year falls on Mother’s Day in the US. Yep, I can think of no better way to feel appreciated as a mother than to be given a full day of rest and relaxation focusing on that beautiful man and all his gifts.

Suzan~ Awesome ninja skills for sure! Of course it feels better when what you’re doing is being appreciated and celebrated rather than torn down. Congrats on the successful experiment! Well damn! I didn’t mean to make folks who can’t be with us feel left out. I’m sorry.

Susan~ :lol: Actually yes! I had the overwhelming urge to dismiss the training and just have a reading group. Sweetie, if I could answer those questions, I hope could make the world a better, more loving place. My mom went through two herniated disk surgeries. Anything around the back is always difficult. But it’s also become a fairly common procedure with a very high success rate. I will send my best thoughts that your FiL gets through the surgery well and that you can see your friend.

Susie~ We’ll just have to struggle to be on our very best behavior. I can behave myself. I just usually choose not to. :lol: I actually did have the beginnings of that discussion with her after the training. The short answer is no, I don’t believe it is. Just as I think it’s ludicrous to call Edward abusive and for very similar reasons. Now, I can fully admit that Fifty spends a good amount of time on the wrong side of that line. But, for a multitude of reasons, and taking into account a lot of interwoven factors, in the end, their relationship ends up at least on the spectrum of healthy, all kinky baking activities included. Sadly, I haven’t been able to catch nearly as many episodes of Glee of late. I would be very interested in seeing it. When did it air?

Jaclyn~ :rotfl: Yep, like I said, taking over the world!! Yes, of course I remember Biel’s vids. Unfortunately, she kept getting injunctions against her by Summit because she would use official footage and pictures in her vids. She’s still around, but is much more careful about posting them. There are still plenty of folks out there who make ff and other vids. But, Biel was singularly talented for sure.

Okay, must be running to the stove. Catch you on the flip side.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got my final couple of ebay items in the mail today, and I plan on making some parm-crusted chicken tonight as well as watching a motorsports highlights show and F1 practice and doing a race on GT4 with the Ford GT40 at Le Mans. I had already planned on doing this, though I did find out today that Carroll Shelby died from natural causes last night.

And I'm trying to make sense out of this dream that I had this morning--it had an old friend from school who is a journalist, model and writer who visited my home with a female friend/coworker. We talked about Fallen One and aside from that and this woman's coat-dress and pumps outfit, I don't remember much--it was really kinda a disjointed, random dream. I wonder what caused me to have it, because I've had a few of them. They're not really nightmares, but are just really strange and disjointed and don't make a ton of sense at all.

I'll be back later :)

PS Marielle: Your boy JB has been fastest in both F1 practices today. :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/