Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by VolturiGirl »

Wow! We are almost at 200 pages. Wonder who will bring what to the new halfway house page.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I really enjoyed seeing those clips in full, thanks to some clever people who managed to post them at FB. It's the one time I don't have problem with seeing something like that. It makes my blood boil that they give the privilege of seeing those clips only to a few who could afford to shell out for something like Comic Con, when most of us (especially if we live in another COUNTRY, for heaven's sake!) can't even think about going to something like that. I have no problem with them seeing the clips first, but they should be released to all fans within a few days. it's not my fault that i live in Australia and can't justify spending a few thousand dollars and time off from my work and family responsibilities to go to Comic Con. It's better that we put food on the table. Gee, obviously the people at Summit think I have my priorities in the wrong order.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Siblings! I wanted to do a quick check-in before the old house is made new! Yes...I am in the hospital with pneumonia. No...I will not be missing my beach trip- entirely. It is delayed by a day for sure. The doc will be in tomorrow morning and should send me home with more meds and strict orders to stay hydrated while at the beach.
I have been very happily entertained with the BD2 clips tonight and several of my nurses have been squeeing with me! LOL!
It looks like the next time I post, we'll be decorating our new digs! See Y'all at the new house! Love Y'all!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Oh dear, Tonise. That is no good.
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Post by 24601 »

There is now a new Topic #11

Here is the link
Noli improbos sinere te conterere