Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I was going to work for Rochelle on Thursday this week as well as Monday, but her internet's not working so we're putting it off until next week. Fortunately, I have a private editing job to go on with at the moment so will actually earn some money!

I've got to take Harry, our dog, to the vet this morning for his annual check up. Hopefully he'll behave himself. He's usually pretty good, he just gets over-excited.

Sarah - I haven't heard of him. I'll have to keep an eye out for him.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had my outing today, and I did buy my mom a mother's day present. In this case, it's a stuffed snowy owl.

Tonight, I just plan on doing some stuff, including washing some dishes and doing some gaming. I'll also be trying to make a salad with some fried chicken breast I bought recently.

I'll be back later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I got a new book today, the latest by Sarah Dessen called Saint Anything. I pretty much sat on the couch and read it straight through, only breaking to get dinner from Jason :lol: he's an understanding guy. The book was wonderful, very well written and a good story.

Lynne-that sucks about her internet but I'm glad you found work!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I've got a quiet day today so I'm hoping to get a lot of that editing job done. At least it's a good story. Some are so hard to get through because they're dull. This one I'm enjoying!

Sarah - What's Saint Anything about?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't have a great day by any means. I didn't feel good all day, I still don't feel that good, and I have concerns about work and going out on outings. I've also been having mood and sleep issues.

So that's how my day went today, and I'm hoping that it doesn't repeat any time soon.

I'll be back later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

I went and saw Avengers: Age of Ultron tonight with my Dad..it was pretty good, for an action movie. I really love Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, he's very witty, and that's what keeps me entertained.

Lynne-Saint Anything is about a girl named Sydney who is dealing with the aftermath of her brothers' prison sentence. Sarah Dessen writes great YA fiction that is really engaging but her books only come out every two years!

When is Mother's Day for you?
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

I just got back from a stroll with my sister and my niece. This period is my favorite time of the year – not cold, not too hot, just perfect.
On May 1st we celebrate the International Workers’ Day, but I guess it’s not really an international day. I checked it and it’s “International” Workers’ Day in Europe (how is this possible, I don’t know…)

Sarah, how long is it from Washington to Vancouver by train? It must be a beautiful trip when you have the right company, and the cruise even better!
Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get bored of the saga. I am now reading the guide and after that I will start Breaking Dawn.
I also read these days one of Stephenie’s recent Q&A events, that was taken place right before Eclipse (the movie) was released (and I got so jealous of the guys that participated!)

Lynne, congratulations for LM’s award! You must be so proud!

Hey, Suzan! I hope everything turns out well in the end!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Well, it's from famine to feast here for me. Although Rochelle couldn't have me working the extra day this week (it's been moved to next week) I've had my editing job, which I'm still doing, and now Rowena, who works with Rochelle, wants me to proof her magazine which will go to print tonight. It's a rush job and I will be paid for it, so I'm not complaining!

Sarah - I'm glad you enjoyed the new Avengers movie. I want to go and see it but Hubby was saying the reviews weren't that good. I told him to ignore them. I'm hoping we'll be able to see it soon. Hm, that book does sound interesting. Our Mothers' Day is this Sunday. I think yours is the same???

Michelle - yes, I was happy that he got another award. Those ones, which are for good behaviour, are even better, as far as I'm concerned, than the academic ones.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm doing better today, even though today hasn't been particularly productive. Then again, I'm not working today, and it's been pretty hot and humid where I'm at.

I'll just be doing the usual stuff, and trying to keep cool at the same time and find something to cook later on that won't make me feel like I'm hovering over an inferno. I'm probably out of luck on that account...

At least when I have my outings next week things will be significantly cooler. The first is on Tuesday to Mohican, and the second is to the Cleveland Zoo. I'll be going with some friends on both occasions.

Michelle: I'm going to have to send you links to a couple of videos on You Tube via PM later about the last two WEC races that Audi have won--they're 2 for 2 in the win column so far this year.

I'll be back later :)

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Nothing new on my end other than the Big Bang Theory finale tonight.. :)

Lynne-I quite recommend it, it was great! And I haven't seen all the other ones, just the original Avengers and the Iron Man movies. I want to see them at some point though.

I'm really glad you have a lot of work, even if it is kind of crazy! Our Mother's Day is Sunday, like you thought!

Michelle-I don't see me ever getting bored with the Saga either :) This is the time of year I start to want to re-read all the books again because this is when I was introduced to the Saga 5 years ago! It was about 45 minutes to Seattle from where I am via the daily commuter train (a lot of people live here and take the train up to the city for work, the driving traffic is really bad!) and then from there, the Amtrak train took about 4 hours. It was beautiful and we had a lot of fun!