Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Today we held our yard sale and it went fairly well! My Dad wound up hanging out with me for the duration of it and we both made some money but I'm more excited about a lot of the clutter being gone! I think we'll hold another one later this summer since not everything sold.

Lynne-oh I'm so glad he had fun!! I love fun birthdays, especially for little kiddos.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

No idea why it tried to post twice...so...Happy Weekend!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Okay, now it's all come crashing down. Little Man will not be going to school today because he's come down with a really bad cold. I think he's been fighting it all weekend. On a positive note, we took him out to the park yesterday just before he got sick and he tried riding his new bicycle and was able to ride successfully within about five seconds of starting! So now my son can ride a bike. :D

Sarah - Glad the yard sale was a success. It's great to get rid of a bit of junk.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today has been a quiet day since Jason has been at a baseball game with his Dad and it's really hot again-93! I've done a bit around here but mostly been laying low since it's so miserable. I did take the dog over to visit my parents and their dog since he was quite upset Jason left without taking him somewhere, he is beyond spoiled :lol:

Lynne-Oh I'm so glad it at least waited until after his birthday weekend! Poor kiddo! But learning to ride a bike is a huge accomplishment, what fun :)
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hello everyone!

I’ve been really depressed lately and I come to realize that’s mostly because I watch the news, and doing so nowadays in Greece is not a good thing… The banks opened today, 3 weeks after they closed them, but we can still take 60 euro per day – the difference is that now we don’t have to visit the ATMs every day, we can go let’s say on Thursday and take 240 euro for all four days. Also the prices have gone up since this morning with the VAT increased for the most food and services from 13% to 23%! Oh and my mobile phone broke down and my laptop needs… something, because it goes really slow. My life is beautiful!!!

The Twilight Short Stories project was a good break though, from all this madness. I watched them on Facebook, but I can’t vote since I don’t have an account. My two favourites are The Mary Alice Brandon File (I cried :cry: ) and the Sunrise, but the rest are well done, too! Sarah you should watch them! Even if it might feel a little bit weird at first, you still get emotional having the chance to watch again the heroes you love and know so well.

Lynne – First of all Many Happy Returns to the LM and congratulations for being such a nice little guy! I love these awards you have Down Under, that promote good character.
And you finished the novella! Wow! :clap: I don’t really remember that quote from Hajitis… Was he making fun of Dan?
I loved the actors of We’ve Met Before too!
*I can’t ride a bike* :blush:

Sarah – Did you meet other tourists in Forks? And more specifically were there other Twilight fans visiting?
At least your sister read the books, mine, they don’t even want to listen about it… (they are biased against vampires :roll: )
Do you still read the saga with Jason?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

It's a toss up whether Little Man will go to school today. He's keen to, but I'm not sure he's well enough yet. It's a pain, because I'd organised for a parent/teacher interview with his teacher today, so I'll have to go to school this afternoon regardless. Never mind. I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something myself, but I'm trying to fight it.

Sarah - It's ironic that you're having such warm weather when we've just come through a cold snap, complete with snow in some parts of Queensland, which is very rare! It was still a few hours' drive away from me, though.

Michelle - I feel for you. It must be horribly stressful to live in that kind of situation. Hopefully things will start to get progressively better now.
Which one was Sunrise? Was that the one with Benjamin and Tia?
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Not much going on here :)

Lynne-ah sickness, how frustrating! :/ And what I would give for some rain..seriously! I can't even remember the last time it rained here.

Michelle-oh that's rough, I'm so sorry :( I hate the bad news!

I didn't talk to any of the other fans but I did see some taking pictures by the 'Welcome to Forks' sign by the bridge and saw a few browsing in the store Native to Twilight, which sells Twilight stuff and tribal stuff. It's a cute store :) There were a few in the visitor center as well and the staff there is so friendly. They gave our dog a puppy cookie and he was instantly friends with them :lol:

I am still reading Twilight to Jason, just in bits and pieces. I find it relaxing to read as he's packing lunches for us and we're right at where Edward saves Bella in Port Angeles.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I didn't have a good weekend. I was sick and depressed almost the whole time, and I felt so bad I didn't even go into work on Monday.

I'm still not 100% today. But at least I'm a lot better off than I was the past few days. I'm on new medication, and the weather has gotten better.

So I now feel a little bit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJtmGvg-Krw

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man didn't go to school yesterday but it looks like he will go today. He seems well enough, although his nose is running a bit this morning. I'm sending him off with a little packet of tissues to get him through.

Then I'll need to come back and start work on promoting my editing business. Hopefully I'll get some work and some money!

Sarah - yeah, having sick family members is never fun.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Just a quickie from me, nothing new on my end, again! Just work!

Lynne-good luck!! Are you promoting online? Can I help?