Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Well, I'm off to work for Rochelle again today. I hope she's in a good mood. Heck, I hope she's got some money so she can pay me!

Catch you later.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It's sooo quiet!!!!

Lynne- I hope she does too! Hopefully it'll quit raining soon :) it was good to see my mum, we watched Definitely, Maybe with Ryan Reynolds :)

Yesterday was date day with hubby after I tracked down a copy of BD2- we had dinner and went to the mall :) today we managed to get up early for church then ran a few errands..we're now continuing our Friends marathon :) I love days like this. I will likely watch some behind the scenes stuff of BD2 later as well.

Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks Suzan for all decorations!!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have a few shows to watch before I work on a few things later on, including possibly some fan fic. I don't know if I'll et to that tonight, but there's for sure a few things that I'm gonna try and get caught up with tonight.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Today was a pretty good day, actually. Rochelle's still having major money troubles, but she seems determined to continue. She doesn't want to give up. But we will be publishing fewer books as a result. The good news is my three books are still on the list!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!

I’m sorry I haven’t been here over the weekend but we have been busy.
We finally got started on the last things we need to do in the house. This weekend we have been working on getting the new floor in the upstairs hallway. It looks so much better with the light floor. (it was dark before)
Also we bought Garfield a new house! He’ll be getting a huge scratching tower tomorrow. I’ll post pics on FB once it’s all set up.

Okay so I want to get this off my chest. I feel horrible. Last Friday I realized that this is my last month as a twenty-something girl…By the end of the month I’ll be 30!! God that hurts! I don’t know why I have issues with this date but I’m even getting nightmares about it…

Anyway,

Suzanne, I’m sorry you have all these issues. I had that break down the day before we moved. I’m too going through ups and downs at the moment. I’m hoping that with the sunny days that are coming it will get better. Maybe you need some sun as well.
You know I’m only a short trip away so if you ever need some girl time or just a place to calm down and have a nice chat you are always welcome. Maybe my bf can help you a bit with your studies. (don’t feel obliged, it’s just a free standing offer)
I love your decoration. I’m sorry that I haven’t had the time to do that stuff myself. Recently it’s been difficult to get pictures to work on my work computer.

Lynne, I like the idea of a “clean up your country”-day. They should introduce that in Holland as well. It’s always a mess here. People don’t clean up after themselves and throw anything on the street these days.

Sarah, Ikea is amazing for those kind of things. Blankets, plates, glasses… anything really.
I’m a bad fan. I haven’t even looked at ordering BD 2 yet. I’m kind of hoping that somebody will get it for my bday at the end of the month.

Okay, it’s work time again.
All see you all later!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

marielle - yes, it's amazing how much mess can be around. There's always more than you think. Don't worry about being thirty. Being forty - that's something to worry about!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry I'm late tonight. Back's been whacked since Saturday, and I only bought some Alieve today for it. Also, there's a snow storm that's gonna really dump on Susie and Sandy tomorrow, and for my part, we're under a winter storm warning from noon tomorrow until noon on Wed, and we're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow according to the National Weather Service, which probably will impact travel on Wed, which means that not only might I have to call off work, work might be closed if it's bad enough.

At least after that's over, I (and hopefully a lot of people, including my HH friends in the midwest) will get a reprieve from winter by the weekend. I'm just tired of the temperature whiplash that's happened all winter around here, and hopefully that's over.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Still haven't sat down to watch BD2..by the time I felt settled enough to watch it (like Marielle I'm having issues facing the battle scene) there wasn't enough time before the Biggest loser so maybe tomorrow..

I worked a few hours today, ran errands, and make cupcakes for my FILs bday tomorrow as well as Jason's favorite muffins he likes to snack on :) it felt good to up and moving. It's looking like we're gonna get to take a trip warm for our vacation this summer and I need to be bathing suit ready! Bring on the diet!

Marielle- it's totally understandable when RL is demanding with money. If I hadn't picked up so many hours from my second job, I wouldn't be doing the shopping I have been. DVDs always make great bday gifts! Jason turned 30 last November and is still adjusting to it..maybe it takes time?

Lynne- glad to hear she's still going to publish your books! Hope everything gets figured out money wise :/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello all,

Just dropping by quickly. I'm living on a pink cloud at the moment. Had a nice romantic dream and the weather is so nice. What does a girl want more? (chocolate would be nice)

There isn't muct to report here. I'm going to post pics tonight on fb of Garfield and his new huge scratching pole. I'm hoping he'll enjoy it.

Lynne, I'm deadly afraid of 30!!! I'm panicking and freaking out every time I think about it. I'll be happy when it's the 31st of March. I'll be 30 and one day. Than everything will be alright.

Sean, when is it going to be spring at your spot in the world?? Snow storm, really?... well here they have a saying about April being able to do what it want. It means that we shouldn't be surprised when it's still snowing in April but seriously the last 10 years all April did was starting up heatwaves. I hope the weather turns better soon for you.

Sarah that is not really hopeful for me. Needing half a year to adjust to 30. pffff... I never adjusted to being 20. I still feel 18... I think when i turn 50 and they ask my age I'll still feel the need to say 18...
Good luck with your diet! I'm trying to get the weight off before may but so far no luck...Maybe we should start a HH diet support group... ;)

Alright, that's I'm going back on my cloud and hope that my manager doesn't notice the glassy eyes...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi sibs! Don't have much time, so it's kind of a fly by, but it's been a while since I've checked in. I'm here, surviving, just stressed and BUSY. But I have my flights for August and I have most of the transportation arranged to get from the airport to my hometown and back.

Marielle, don't worry about turning 30...it's no big deal. It's not like you reach a certain age and you suddenly feel old or can't do the things you did the year before. And I'm actually loving my 30s way more than my 20s.

Lynne, I'm so sorry about the rain and Rochelle's money, but I'm so glad your book is still on the list to publish. I take it you haven't heard from the libraries.

Sean, I hope your back feels better. Did you do something to it chopping wood?

Suzan, thanks for decorating! It looks great!! Is it next weekend that your parents are helping you or did that already happen?

Sarah, date night sounds fun...we don't get to do that nearly enough now that we have kids, but it means so much more when we DO. Treasure these date nights while you can!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ