Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today was an improvement over yesterday. Our kitten is doing pretty well. He's still in his pet carrier, but he's starting to respond to people. He'll get skittish or hiss when people make sudden moves, but if you reach under his chin, he'll let you pet him there. We also let him out when we check/clean the pet carrier. He's growing trustful of us and doesn't really see us as threats anymore.

As for me, I had a chicken gryo, and it was pretty good, and I'm about to take a nap soon and work on some stuff later on tonight.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Yay it's my 600th post! How fun :)

Lynne-I'm sure I'll like it! I liked the sample I read on Amazon already so it should be good :) Good luck getting on Bookbub..I wish there was more I could do for you, promotion wise.

Song-Thanks for the sympathy :) It's a tough loss but I'll get over it eventually. It's been nice having the games as a bonding activity for me and Jason. It's pretty cool that you like choir so much, I can't sing at all!
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Good luck with Bookbub, Lynne!! I hope it works out for you!

I don't really have any news...just wanted to say hi. So...HI!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

BookBub rejected me. I wasn't all that surprised but it was disappointing. At least now I save my money but I was having dreams of hitting number one in one of the sections. I guess it's not going to happen.

The promotion I'm doing does seem to be having an effect but still not enough to get me really noticed on Amazon. I have a few more still to come and will keep searching for more. Hopefully something will work.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

We had a mother-son reunion last night. The black cat that we think is the grey and white kitten's mother was brought home last night. She's doing well, but it's gonna take a while for her to become social with people and our other cats, aside from the grey and white kitten that's her son.

I had a pretty good day at work, though it's gonna be pretty cold tonight. So that means that I'll be trying to drink plenty of warm or tropically favored beverages and such. I'll be taking a nap soon, then I'll just be looking up some stuff.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Today I'm working both for our business and Rochelle, so it's going to be pretty busy. I'm still trying to promote The Heir on Kindle. Most of the free sites don't seem to be making much of a difference. One of the paid ones kicks in tomorrow so we'll see if that makes a difference. If it does, I may buy a few more.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I sort of slept in today, as it's been basically the coldest day all winter so far. Our cats are doing well. The grey/white one tolerates being held while we clean up his pet carrier and he seems to sort of like being petted and such. The black one, she'll still hiss at people and other cats that annoy her by getting too close to her cage, but she's eating, drinking and is healthy aside from not being well socialized--she lived as a feral cat for basically her entire life.

As for me, I'll probably be doing the usual with looking up stuff and resting up for work tomorrow. Tonight's going to be another insanely cold night. I'm happy that my house has decent insulation and for my blankets and comforters on my bed.

Songbird

Post by Songbird »

Aw, I'm so sorry they rejected you, Lynne. That is so disappointing!!

Sean, it's frigid over here today, too. I wore 2 coats when I picked the kids up for lunch. What was wrong with the cat?

Did I scare Michelle away?
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Nice to see some activity around here!

I have no new news or anything...:P my life is boring. I read a lot, I go to work, I hang out with Jason.

Lynne-I'm sorry they rejected you :( But you're doing okay, right? How many digital copies have you sold?

Song-She doesn't post that often ;) I'm sure you didn't scare her! How are your kiddos?
Songbird

Post by Songbird »

I am SQUEEEEEEing today because I FINALLY got the Ravenclaw hoodie I ordered. I am SO excited!!! It seems like AGES even though it's not even been 6 months. I LOVE it.

Sarah, I have no real news either...I could regale you all with tales of every minute detail of my children's lives, but other than that, there is just nothing really exciting, and my kids are probably only exciting to me. But they are doing well, thanks! They just did their reading tests for report cards and both of them are reading 2 years above their grade levels, so it's good. MM saw me reading HP and asked if he could read it, too, because it looked interesting. I get to read HP with my son! I have waited for this day. I hope he loves it! Bug said she wants to wait a bit before she reads it...she doesn't handle suspense as well. When she's a bit older, I hope to share Twilight with her. That's about it.