Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I worked for Rochelle lately and got a lot done. She told me that, during the month-long promotion of The Heir on Amazon, we sold 60 copies, which isn't bad considering I did all the promo myself and that there could be follow-on sales of the other two. It's nice to know that it got a reasonable return.

Michelle - Yes, Breaking Dawn Pt 1 is my second favourite of the Twilight movies (Twilight being my favourite). They did a fantastic job with that one. Yes, I'll miss Leonard Nimoy. :(
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today hasn't been a great day. I'm tired, I don't feel good, I'm not really in the mood to do too much. I also have a doctors appointment early tomorrow morning, then I have work after that, and I've spent all day waiting on Audi to have a press launch of the new R18, but that hasn't happened yet, and I doubt that it will happen today. And they're supposed to be on track testing at Sebring with Nissan, but no photos or videos have leaked out featuring either Audi or Nissan, and Sebring has areas of the track that are easily accessible to the public. This makes me sort of doubt that either Audi or Nissan have set foot on track today so far, as that kinda stuff would've hit social media at least by now. So I guess that I'll be waiting until tomorrow to see if the rumored press launch at the Geneva Motorshow is a bust as a rumor or not.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

The play was amazing! One of my girlfriends came along (I knew Jason would be bored haha) with me and we really loved it. I was surprised to see it was a little different from the traditional story I remember as a kid, but I thought the additional sub plot made it even better. I looked online and you can get it on DVD except I think it was filmed in the '60s with Ginger Rogers as Cinderella, 'Ella'. I'm getting it from the library and am curious to see if there's any differences.

Lynne-My FIL knows I would never buy this caliber of seats on my own and one of his friends somehow has a hook up to get good seats :) Otherwise it's way too expensive and I would never go!

Oh I'm super glad you sold so many copies of The Heir! I thought it was a pretty cool promotion!

Michelle-I love hearing about the traditions you have over there. It's really cool!

Seattle is about 45 minutes away from me but the traffic getting into the city can take a big longer. I generally like going into the city, it feels so cool and interesting!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

It took all freakin' day, but finally here's the first visuals of the 2015 Audi R18 e-tron quattro; a very different looking car than last years machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5d4Cs044dc
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Hi Sibs,
I'm home with stomach flu again. Blech. I am a germ magnet. On the upside, it rained a lot today so MM has no soccer practice, so I don't have to go out. I'm not going to choir tonight.
I caught the boy who had MM against the wall that one day kicking another boy. Well, he was telling his friend to do it and they were just generally being bullies, so I got to turn him in again. I am watching him like a hawk. If I had been feeling better and thinking straight, I'd have grabbed the 2 boys by the scruff of the neck and marched them into the school to explain to a teacher what they were doing. I'm sure there will be a next time...with his reputation, he's bound to do it again to someone and I can march him in then.

Lynne, I'm glad you sold so many, but I'm sorry it's not getting you the results you want. Have your author friends been at it longer?

Michelle, clean Monday...is that after Carnival?

Sarah, how nice for you to get to see the play! Is Jason not into theater?
How's the new girl working out at work

Sean, hope you're feeling better!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm having a bit of a downer this morning. It's going to take too long to explain why. Suffice to say, I may have done something before everyone agreed to it (the person I consider the leader had told me they thought it was okay) but I didn't think it would be a problem until someone said it is a problem. I know it doesn't make sense but I feel like a failure and like I've let these people down and I'm afraid it will give me a 'reputation' in their eyes. I get a reputation for being someone who just takes charge and does what she wants but that's not so. I always try to take everyone's point of view into consideration and maybe sometimes I care about that too much.

I know that makes no sense, since I can't tell you what the problem is, but I had to say it or I'm going to explode!

Sarah - I'm glad you had such a good time. Yeah, it was good to sell 60. You bought a copy, didn't you? Don't forget, if you read it and review in on Amazon before 15th March you'll go into the draw to receive signed copies of all three books.

Susan - I'm sorry you're not feeling well again. That sucks. :( Actually, the friend I was talking about? It was her debut novel! So no, she hasn't been at it longer.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Audi are still testing at Sebring as they will be until Saturday. Not a ton of photos have come out yet, but two pretty decently high quality videos have come out.

Here's the first one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5d4Cs044dc

And the second:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ELPDSi-mk

Aside from that, today was busy, since I had an early morning doctor's appointment, and I worked today from 10:30 to 3:00, but still got a ton done, a well as go on a bit of a buying spree at a discount store near work.

So I have work tomorrow and then after that I get a day off and I can finally rest up a bit.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm feeling better today after yesterday's problem. It hasn't resurfaced and I hope it won't.

Marielle post a link on Facebook to Bella's Lullaby being performed on the harp. It's beautiful, so I thought I'd post it here as well. I don't think you'll be able to get it unless you're on Facebook and friends with Marielle, but I thought it didn't hurt to try. Maybe it's on youtube as well.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have a day off tomorrow, and I'll be hanging out with someone for part of the day.

There's also a new video from Racer Magazine of the test that Audi are doing at Sebring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlyzA4lu1g

And some photos from the same test with a short article:

http://themotorsportdiaries.com/2015-au ... ring-test/

I'll probably be headed to be soon, because I'm not feeling that great and hopefully I'll get some rest before I have to get ready for my outing tomorrow.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Well, it's Hubby's last day working for our old business today. Although I think it's likely they might call on him sometime in the future too! It's a busy day as well. He's already down in the office and they have a bit evening shoot tonight so he probably won't be back until 7.30 pm or so. *sigh* I'll be glad when this is over!