Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I've got an Intimo party tonight (it's lingerie and lounge wear). It's always hard to get people to come to these types of things. I now have five coming in addition to myself and the stylist. I hope no one pulls out and we all have a good time.

My in-laws looked after Little Man yesterday and he had a friend over for much of Wednesday, so I managed to finish both edits I had to do in the holidays! It's a huge relief! There's another I still have to do for work but it's not such a rush.

Sarah - yes, you do cleaning for a living and you also need to clean your house to move. Moving is such a busy time.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Happy Friday y'all :) The weather has been gorgeous here-early 70s and sunshine, a nice glimpse of spring. We had the wettest winter on record, such a change after the drought last year! I've been making an effort to get out of the house since I've just been working at home and at work. First dinner with my Dad last night, then took the dog to over to play tonight since the weather has been so nice.

Tomorrow we're doing another sell back at the bookstore, just clearing out what I'm positive I won't re-watch/re-read. It's always a relief to get rid of clutter.

Lynne-hope you're having a good weekend :) How'd the Intimo party go? We have them here too but I've never personally been to one but I bet they're fun!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday I went to the first wedding I've been to for years. One of Hubby's cousins got married. It was on the Gold Coast, so was about an hour and a half's drive from here. It was a beautiful day for a wedding, unfortunately still a bit hot for the first weekend in April. I wish the weather would cool down! The wedding was outside in the sun, and unfortunately, one of the bridesmaids fainted from the heat. She was okay, just really embarrassed. Apart from that it was a perfect event.

My Intimo party went well. I didn't have many, but we still had fun and I was able to afford almost everything I wanted. The one thing I couldn't afford I hope to get later in the year.

Sarah - glad you're having good weather. By contrast, we've had a really dry summer over here, and this March has been the hottest on record (although records here only go back a couple of hundred years). I'm hoping autumn will start soon.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

It's been a bit of a busier weekend but still good. I hung out with my Dad Friday night and then yesterday I did some office work before we did a sell back at the bookstore. Today I saw my Mom and then my best friend with her little girl for a late lunch today. Lots of socializing but also a mix of downtime too, which is always needed.

I've gotten a good amount of packing and sorting done which is so helpful. All my decor is pretty much down and nearly all my books and movies are packed too. I'm trying to pack pretty much everything I don't need.

Lynne-Oh glad your party went well! How are school holidays going?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I took Little Man to see Zootopia yesterday, which we really enjoyed. It was a great movie. Today there's really just grocery shopping happening, and a hair cut for him this afternoon. Not sure what we'll be doing tomorrow yet. Probably mini golf.

Sarah - I saw the picture of the house that Jason posted on Facebook. It looks really nice. Keep plugging away at all your sorting! :-) Yes, school holidays are going well at the moment.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet work week and that's really nice. I'm so distracted by everything else going on, I love the quietness, though I have no motivation to do anything by the time I get home. This weekend we have two different birthday celebrations for two of our friends and we're dropping Jason's little brother off at Comic Con in Seattle Saturday morning. At least we can use it as excuse to go on a date :) We rarely go into the city even though it's not that far from us so every once in a while it's fun. I always wonder what Edward and Bella did for dates beyond hiking and hanging out.

Lynne-I've heard good things about Zootopia! I'm fairly sure I'll see it on DVD, I just don't have time to get to the theater right now. I really want to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, I loved the first one! We got so blessed with our house, it's less than I thought we'd pay for it, it's in a good area (believe me, I was worried with our budget where exactly we'd end up), and it's in great condition. Such a God thing!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I haven't been up to much the past few days outside of work, though I love how my new bedding arrangement is working.

I'm also thinking of starting a blog and linking the posts to here. I'd like some feedback before I commit to it.

Though, outside of that, I haven't done much that's too interesting.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning!

Little Man is going to Sea World with his grandmother today, which means I can get some work done, which will be great. I'm looking forward to the quiet. Yesterday we saw Kung Fu Panda 3. It wasn't as good as Zootopia, but it was still enjoyable.

Sarah - yeah, it's a great movie. I want to see Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 as well, but I think that's going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I'm glad the house lived up to your expectations. :)
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today the weather hit 80 degrees, which is probably a record breaker here! Thankfully it wasn't too bad to work in :) I wish I had more to say than I've been packing and reading after work..but that's what I've been doing ;) We're moving in about two weeks, officially, so it's time to get serious about packing and getting rid of stuff.

Lynne-I need to see Kung Fu Panda 3 :) It looks cute. Glad you had some quiet time :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's nearly the middle of autumn here and we're still waiting for the weather to cool down! Admittedly, the days haven't been quite as hot as summer ones and the nights are a bit cooler, it's still way too warm for this time of year. I'm over it.

We have a quiet weekend this weekend. I'm going to try and get some rest. I've been struggling with the black dog of depression these last couple of days and it's wearing me out.

Sarah - yes, I've had a good time on the holidays with Little Man, but it is tiring. At least you know you're doing your packing because something exciting is going to happen - your big move!