Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm a weird mix of happy and depressed right now.

I'm happy in that on Friday I get paid and can now get the magazines that I want since the story that carries them has got them now.

But I'm also depressed, too. Today was nothing special. I'm tired of the rain, and I'm tired of having a hard time talking with/making new friends. I guess that I'm just kinda bored.

I guess that tonight I'll try and make something to eat and try to work on a PC game that I've been playing.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Today I was off early due to a cancellation, so I tried to use the time to get ready for the yard sale we plan on having this weekend. It fits right in with my cleaning binge I've been doing because I'm tired of the clutter.

Lynne-Oh good job, completing your novella! That's an amazing accomplishment! Do you have a certain time of day you like to write?

If you're ever in Washington, let me know :) I'll happily play tour guide!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Have any of you seen the Twilight shorts that are now completed and online? We can vote for our favourites. You can see them all here. I've already voted. My favourite is the one where Jasper and Alice first meet.

Little Man's getting another CARES award today (that's what they get for good behaviour and being helpful). I'll go up and see. Then I'll have to come back and make cupcakes for his birthday tomorrow and wraps some presents!

Sarah - Whenever I can find time, really. Often it's in the evening after dinner, while Little Man is watching television.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've been struggling with not feeling very well recently. I've been struggling with depression and physical pain in my left arm. I'll be seeing one of my doctors on Monday to see about having the depression and moodiness dealt with.

I was so bad off today that I actually left work early, something that I almost never do. So I hope that things get better soon. Only good thing I accomplished today is that I sort of learned how to use the new scanning system at work.

I'll be back later.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I haven't had a chance to check out the Twilight short films, is it weird to see other people playing the characters? That was my only issue with them because I just can't picture anyone else playing them.

Lynne-Oh okay, cool. I wasn't sure if you had a set time to write or not. I keep finding that I love to write at night, right as I'm trying to fall asleep. I guess if I get out a page or two in the evenings, it'll come together. Good for LM! :clap:
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

It's LIttle Man's birthday today, but this morning he got up and told me he has a stomach ache. I'm hoping it's just excitement, because he's not the kind of kid to fake an illness. And I already have cupcakes made to share with all the kids in his class, and this afternoon, he has a kids' club he's going to and they're going to have a cake for him, and we're having fish and chips and apple pie for dinner tonight, all for him. I don't want him to be sick! He won't be able to have any of it. I'm praying really hard that it is just excitement or one of those temporary things that will mean he is fine in an hour or two.

Sarah - I thought it would be weird but I felt I was able to handle it. In my favourite, We've Met Before, about when Alice and Jasper just met, I found them really convincing, and could see both actors doing the roles in a full-length movie with no problem.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm in a better mood today. It was actually sunny out and I don't feel as depressed. I still feel kinda down and tired, but it's not as bad as the past few days.

I'll probably try and make some fried chicken tonight and get ready for work tomorrow, as well as running quite a few errands. Hopefully I'll be able to buy those magazines I've been wanting soon, too.

I'll be back later :)

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Crazy work day today..I can only pray they will settle down soon! It's so tiring to deal with..

In the positive, I finished the Nick Carter memoir/self help book tonight. I found it a good read. While Nick isn't a Christian, he did have a lot of good advice to offer and hearing about his past was interesting to me as a Backstreet Boys fan.

Lynne-aww how'd he do? I hope he did okay! Sick birthdays are no fun!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man seemed to perk up yesterday and went to school and seemed fine all day. He went to his afternoon thing and then we had our nice dinner. However, when he went to bed, he started waking up at about nine o'clock, and stayed awake until about ten-thirty. He had bit of a temperature, so I was worried again that he wouldn't be any good today, as today we have family coming over and also ice cream with a friend of his. He was very worried. He seems fine this morning, though. However, I had a bad night last night and couldn't sleep even after he went to bed so I'm feeling pretty drained.

Sarah - glad you enjoyed your book.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

We got through the second day of birthday fun yesterday without any problems. Hooray! He did wake up a couple of times in the night last night but went back to sleep straight away, so I got some good sleep too, which is a relief.