Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Tonight we went and carved pumpkins with my parents :) I don't like the pumpkin goo so I opted to paint mine but it was still fun. We were able to bring Rolph along, as we didn't want to leave him again after he'd been crated all day. We don't trust him alone outside of his crate, he's been known to entertain himself and get into trouble ;)

I also bought my Star Wars tickets today, it just took a while to find a day that would work for my Dad and I :) I'm pretty excited to go see it..not more excited than Mockingjay though! :P

Lynne-I'll keep praying..I hate that you're miserable! What'd you decide about the book signing? How's your hubby's business?
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday at work actually didn't go too badly. Interestingly enough, the boss has hired a masseuse to come in this afternoon to give all the staff a 15 minute massage! Unfortunately, she arranged it before I started, so the masseuse is not supposed to be arriving until 2, which is when I leave for the day, but she's trying to get her to come half an hour earlier so I can have one too, which is nice. It's good that she would do something like that for the staff, although the staff are clearly stressed out of their trees, so it's pretty necessary! Anyway, I think I'm starting to tread water, rather than drowning, but I'm so overloaded with work it makes for a stressful day. At least it makes the day go quickly, although I feel guilty about leaving because there are so many things left to do, but I have to get home in time to pick up Little Man from school.

Sarah - Hubby's business is showing some really good signs. He has about 35 clients at the moment, although about 10 of them still haven't definitely signed up on an ongoing basis. We always thought that if he has 40 ongoing clients, we should be able to make ends meet, so as long as he has that many by March next year, we should be able to keep his business going. It would be better if he has at least 50, and I think he's hoping to reach that eventually.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've got 4 days straight off work, so I'll be doing a bit of what Lydia is doing in this pic:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bee ... 0717010555

Well, I won't be just sleeping, but I do have plenty of time to get some stuff done that I've wanted to do this week. Tomorrow is pay day, but before I get my paycheck cashed and get some groceries and stuff, the brake rotors need to be replaced on the Jeep. But at least the radiator and speedometer got fixed today.

But I don't have much else planned until then aside from making some dinner and looking up some stuff.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Typical work day, fairly long but decent, before rushing home to pick up the house before my FIL came over for the Seahawks game (Thursday night football) tonight.

Lynne-maybe some jobs are really demanding and take some time to adapt? The massages sound nice, maybe like she recognizes how crazy she is? Don't feel bad about leaving. That was part of your original agreement and LM needs you :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there.

Just when I start to think work might be okay, someone throws me a curve ball. When I was there yesterday, my boss was mentioning and up and coming editing job. She said, 'Now, I'd like you to do this one from home.'
I frowned. 'Work from home instead of here?'
'No, do it outside of hours, like we discussed.'
Now, in my interview, she asked me if I could do some hours from home, but I assumed she meant an hour of two here or there if required, not entire editing jobs! Why does she think I only said I could work for her 15 hours a week? I told her I wouldn't have time to do it all, and she begrudgingly accepted I might have to do some of it in the office. I was really not happy, and now I feel guilty that I can't do what she asks and have desperately been trying to find time I can work from home for her.
She was telling me yesterday just how much help I am to them, which is nice, but I'm tired of all the pressure they're piling on me. The massage was nice, though.

Sarah - yeah, I'm still feeling stressed. If she doesn't watch out, she's going to drive me out of there before I've really started.
Hope you enjoyed the game. :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Helloooo?
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Last night I had a friend over and enjoyed a girls night. We watched 50 First Dates, which I know is kind of old but I hadn't seen it before, it was really cute!

Today I hung out with my Mom and then tried to get Rolph to play with Luke but he wasn't very interested, silly dog. I guess I have days I don't want to hang out with certain friends either :lol:

Lynne-It sounds really unethical to me that she wouldn't pay you to do some work! I think that's illegal here, in some way or another. I sometimes do little jobs at work off the clock, like taking inventory of our supplies, but not big jobs. Unfortunately some bosses are like that and then they wonder why they can't keep good employees...
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Back to work today. Ugh. Don't want to go.

Sarah - She is going to pay me for it. Don't worry, I would have hit the roof if she was suggesting that I do it unpaid! No, I will be paid, I just don't know if I have the time to do many more hours for her, and that's the problem.
I enjoyed 50 First Dates. Imagine being in that kind of situation! Not fun.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Not much out of the ordinary to report this weekend. Just doing my normal stuff.

And I don't really have anything out of the ordinary that I'll be doing tonight. I might make some pork chops later, since my mom found some on sale and bought several packs of them. But other than that, nothing really different then usual.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet day with Jason today, which was really nice. I made two different kinds of muffins and we watched Kings of Queens Season 2 all day.

Lynne-Oh I'm glad she's going to pay you! She'll just have to accept the fact that you only have so much time to offer her, though I am such a people pleaser I understand your dilemma.