Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Little Man went really well at school yesterday, and today, apart from a cough, he seems pretty much back to normal. So far, I only have a little cough, nothing more severe, which is good. I've got too much to do to be sick! I need to go and get my driver's license renewed today, and that can take a while.

Sarah - I will be promoting in online, yes. I've got a special landing page where you can download a free guide on different publishers. It should be ready soon, but if you know anyone now who's looking for an editor, please point them towards my website, here.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

There's still issues at work with the scanning program not working right, but I at least got four filed indexed before I covered the front desk the rest of the day.

I'll just spend the rest of tonight and my waking hours tomorrow looking up stuff and taking advantage of the fact that I'm starting to feel better.

Also, would anyone know of where to find a good, cheap screen protector/anti-glare filter for a laptop?

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Tonight we went for pizza with my parents and my sister and niece who flew in yesterday for a long visit. They haven't been here in a year (she lives in California), so it was a good start to their visit. I have tomorrow off in addition to Friday, so I'll be around a lot. I think Friday we're going to see Minions finally and it looks great.

Lynne-Oh I'm glad to hear LM is doing well! I hope you get some good business soon! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who needs an editor, I wish I did! Since I'm just now getting my novel written, I don't need an editor yet and you and Susie are my only author friends!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle today. I hope it's a good day.

Sarah - just remember I'm here to help when you finish your book. :D
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

I am SO excited about the new Mockingjay trailer! I didn't expect to get another one so soon but I guess they debuted this at Comic Con! It looks crazy intense since the last half of the book focuses so much on the war but I'm sure it'll be great.

We went to the spray park today with my niece, she had a good time :) I think later we'll take the dog over to socialize with everyone since my sister is staying at my parents' house nearby.

Lynne-Thanks :) I think you will be among the first to read it, once it's finished. I've been writing in my head while I clean and I try to put it down at night. I hope your day went well!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday work went pretty well. Rochelle does have me down to work once a week for the next few weeks, which is good, and now we have releases coming up, I have something to do! My new novel has been written onto the schedule for next year but doesn't have an official release date yet. At least it's there! :D

This weekend is the only quiet weekend amidst a sea of busy ones, and I'm looking forward to taking it easy, just doing some regular stuff and relaxing a bit. Hope all of you are going well!

Sarah - yes, when I saw the Mockingjay trailer I was busy trying to match scenes in the book with scenes in the movie. I'm guessing, when she marches along and everyone falls in behind her, that's when she's going to execute Snow. It's interesting to speculate if they change much.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Last night was a good night until just before I went to bed. Good news is that I got to talk to a friend that I haven't heard from for a while. Bad news is that I started to feel sick before I tried to go to sleep last night, didn't sleep much, and I'm not feeling too good now.

So I'm going to try and work on getting myself better this weekend and such.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

I had yesterday off like normal and my parents, Jason and I took my sister and niece to see Minions, among other things. It was a cute movie and we went to this awesome theater that has recliners as the seats. It was really relaxing and I'm hoping to see Mockingjay there in November.

Lynne-I was doing the same thing!! I noticed the same, that the execution of Snow looks much more theatrical but I assume they will still stick to Coin's execution, based on how she looked pretty regal for the one second we saw her. I noticed the parachutes and wanted to cry since that has to be leading up to Prim's death.

EW does a great break down of the trailer here: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/23/hu ... ve-trailer
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday we got lots of stuff done around the house, but today we have nothing to do but go to my in-laws' for dinner. :D

Sarah - yes, I thought the same thing.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I feel a bit better today. It feels more humid outside, but then again it's supposed to rain tonight.

At least I'm working on some gaming stuff since last night that I've been putting off. I'll also be doing dishes at some point tonight, too.

And this is a purely subjective question, but which of these look better? One photo is of the early season spec 2015 Audi R18, the other is the Le Mans spec version as raced at Spa in May. Audi will run the car in the latter form for the rest of the season according to them:

Sprint:

http://fourtitude.com/emAlbum/albums/Mo ... ce-400.jpg

LM:

http://fourtitude.com/emAlbum/albums/Mo ... di-497.jpg